Microsoft Rewards Redeeming Through Phone

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Redeeming Through Phone in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A few days ago i was redeeming my microsoft rewards points on my phone for a $5 dollar gift card for my Xbox One S. I got home that day and looked in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KallumNowak✔, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Microsoft Rewards Redeeming Through Phone

A few days ago i was redeeming my microsoft rewards points on my phone for a $5 dollar gift card for my Xbox One S. I got home that day and looked in my microsoft account balance and i had a few cents in my account and 5 dolars in US dollars. How do i
    convert to canadian money? I cant buy anything. I have been trying to do fix this for the last few days but can’t.

:)

KallumNowak✔, Oct 16, 2020
  2. KallumNowak✔ Win User

How come i go on the canadian website but i get american funds. Is there any way i can get my points back.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Funds can't be exchanged for a different currency.
  4. Shah Abeer Muhammad Win User

Why can't I add phone number on microsoft account in Bangladesh?

but if i cant add my phone number on microsoft account so would i redeem my microsoft rewards? microsoft rewards is available in Bangladesh.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Never received my rewards!

It's not possible to redeem Xbox rewards credits for digital cards. That's a Microsoft Rewards thing. The only way to contact their support is by email. So if you've been using phone or chat support, you have not spoken to Microsoft Rewards support. On the
    page where you redeemed the cards, you would scroll all the way to the bottom and click the contact support link.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Xbox gift card

I think you are talking about adding goal in Microsoft Rewards. Once you have enough Rewards Points you can click on it and redeem. Once you redeem Microsoft Points, you will get an email with the code. You can then use that code to redeem on your Xbox,
    or Xbox app on your phone or PC to get the gift card balance.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards Redeeming Through Phone - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Redeeming

2. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  3. Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?: Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards? The reason why I'm asking is because I never had an Xbox before and I was wondering if I can get one for free by redeeming...
  4. When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...: Hi hope you are well when will South Africa be able to redeem Microsoft rewards on Xbox because it says I cannot log in and I’ve checked on internet and YouTube nothing works...
  5. I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...: They are doing nothing and has been over 60 days, what else can I do now? Generic email sent as reply - no proactive contact from them otherwise. I now have 5 copies of the same email from...
  6. When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...: Is there a fix to this? I would like to redeem my rewards soon. e61a70a0-8bb9-4359-8cbc-23873b0f82cd
  7. Why haven’t I received my rewards points into my Microsoft account. This morning I redeemed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven’t I received my rewards points into my Microsoft account. This morning I redeemed...: How do I resolve this issue 0627db37-6903-476a-8d02-940b32486a4f
  8. didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?: I believe i was supposed to get a code when i redeemed my points, however i did not receive one. also whenever i try to get minecraft (on the launcher) or on the xbox app, it does not even say i...
  9. I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two...: I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two separate years. Your system will only allow me to redeem one year. How can I get my points back?...
  10. Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?: Everytime I try to confirm my order, it keeps refreshing the page. 891827de-cefa-4c7e-b480-5481ca39b013