Microsoft Rewards Program no longer has Bing. It's broken. Microsoft Edge had a virus.

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Program no longer has Bing. It's broken. Microsoft Edge had a virus. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] So, as sad as it seems, Bing is no longer available. Since I have been a part of the Microsoft Rewards Program, I tried to go and take the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Radiant Sword X, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Microsoft Rewards Program no longer has Bing. It's broken. Microsoft Edge had a virus.

Microsoft Rewards Program no longer has Bing. It's broken. Microsoft Edge had a virus. [​IMG]
    So,
    as sad as it seems, Bing is no longer available. Since I have been a part of the Microsoft Rewards Program, I tried to go and take the trivia, but they have been replaced with a Yahoo! search engine. This now hindered my 999 Day badge 100% banned from unlocking.
    I had like 800+ consecutive log in days and Yahoo to destroy my Bing search engine did it all. I will never forgive or forget this day. Yahoo damaged the Bing search engine. Microsoft Edge has a virus.

:)

Radiant Sword X, Nov 29, 2020
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Microsoft Rewards Program no longer has Bing. It's broken. Microsoft Edge had a virus.

Oh wow, nobody uses the Xbox forum anymore...
  3. Smwutches Win User

Free Microsoft Points

The only legit ways of earning free points is through the Xbox Rewards Program or Bing Rewards program if they are available in your region. However, with Microsoft retiring the points system, the Xbox Rewards program will not longer be offering points as
    of August 1.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Unused reward points

Which rewards program are you referring to? Microsoft (Bing) Rewards or the Xbox Rewards program?
  5. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

At risk level being lowered

I believe you are confusing the Microsoft Bing Rewards Program and the Xbox Live Rewards Program. The Microsoft Bing Rewards program requires you to have "500 points" per month to maintain level 2. You will have to direct inquiries to their customer service
    team as the Xbox Live Rewards Program (here) does not work with that reward program.
  6. crazydude1965 Win User

Problem

Make sure you have xbox rewards app on your xbox bing and edge on your phone and use edge on your tablet or laptop to get best from microsoft rewards. Hope this helps then search microsoft rewards check your micosoft. Account for the different rewards
    on different platforms.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards Program no longer has Bing. It's broken. Microsoft Edge had a virus. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Program

2. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards: This isn’t really a question, although I would like to see it get fixed, but I have tried multiple times in the last 3-4 month to redeem my Microsoft Rewards points, and every single time I do it,...
  3. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  4. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  5. Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?: Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have seen in different official Xbox accounts and the official website with a domain in another country, the prizes they give for having points in boxing...
  6. Microsoft rewards stole my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards stole my points: I was on Microsoft reward and I have almost 6,000 points and now I have 1,000 point when I redeemed the 5 dollars gift card for Xbox and it’s not coming up on the screen does anyone have the...
  7. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox service unavailable

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards on Xbox service unavailable: When I try to open the rewards app on my xbox it shows service unavailable. But my country is in the list of supported countries. And it works when try to open rewards on my laptop or phone...
  8. Xbox One S Remote Play Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Remote Play Microsoft Rewards: Can I set up remote play on the Xbox One S so I can check the Microsoft Rewards app from my phone or laptop? f74e807f-bd08-404f-a6a0-e649d94e5728
  9. Is the Microsoft Rewards program being removed from Xbox and Bing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Microsoft Rewards program being removed from Xbox and Bing?: Is Microsoft shutting down the Rewards program on Xbox and Bing? 447638c5-dd68-4aa1-b36a-12c3b3ed406d
  10. Microsoft Reward Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Reward Program: I redeemed a $3 and $5 gift card through Microsoft Rewards and didnt receive email for the code to redeem the money. c9259e9b-3049-45ca-9451-4968e525ed9b