Microsoft Rewards Points problem : I can redeem points but I don't get any xbox card.

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Points problem : I can redeem points but I don't get any xbox card. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good morning, I reached 65k points and I wanted to reedem them to get F1 2021 from Xbox Store. I reedem my first 10euro card, no issue ( 9300 points... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JonnyNegass, Aug 3, 2021.

1. JonnyNegass
    JonnyNegass Guest

Microsoft Rewards Points problem : I can redeem points but I don't get any xbox card.

Good morning, I reached 65k points and I wanted to reedem them to get F1 2021 from Xbox Store.

I reedem my first 10euro card, no issue ( 9300 points ), then I kept reedeeming the rest of them to reach 70euro.. BUT even if points are decreasing, I'm still having only 15euro.
    Did I lose points??? Is there a way my points can be restored or to get the 10euro cards I effectively requested?
    That's not the first time I'm using rewards to get free games, but it's the first time for me to get something like that Microsoft Rewards Points problem : I can redeem points but I don't get any xbox card. :(

:)

JonnyNegass, Aug 3, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Keep in mind it can take uo to 24 hours to receive the funds. Before reaching out to their support, check your order history on the redemption site as it should give the option to either resend tbe funds or give a code to redeem for the funds.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

I want to convert my Microsoft Rewards points to Xbox points.

There are,

You can go to https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/ and select any of the items there. There are entries in various sweepstakes, gift cards (I'm seeing Starbucks, Gamestop, Xbox Live, Xbox currency cards).

This page explains how to redeem the points: https://support.microsoft.com/help/20541/microsoft-account-redeeming-rewards-points
  4. FreakRoach Win User

Xbox gift card

I think you are talking about adding goal in Microsoft Rewards. Once you have enough Rewards Points you can click on it and redeem. Once you redeem Microsoft Points, you will get an email with the code. You can then use that code to redeem on your Xbox,
    or Xbox app on your phone or PC to get the gift card balance.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Redeeming Micrsoft Gift Card

If you redeemed your rewards points for a Microsoft gift card or Xbox gift card, the balance should automatically be added to the account balance for the account that redeemed the points. They don't send you a code typically.
  6. AridLizard Win User

Using Microsoft Rewards inside a game

Can I use Microsoft Rewards to buy rubies or tools from the Microsoft Store for Hidden City, Hidden Object?
    I don't think there are any offers to use MS Reward Points to purchase ingame items in the way you mention.

but you might be able to redeem the points for Xbox/Microsoft Gift Cards then use your Microsoft Account Balance to make the ingame purchases
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards Points problem : I can redeem points but I don't get any xbox card. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Points

2. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  3. Microsoft rewards stole my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards stole my points: I was on Microsoft reward and I have almost 6,000 points and now I have 1,000 point when I redeemed the 5 dollars gift card for Xbox and it’s not coming up on the screen does anyone have the...
  4. Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?: Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards? The reason why I'm asking is because I never had an Xbox before and I was wondering if I can get one for free by redeeming...
  5. Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...: For the Last 6 Months Xbox Rewards has been reduced and Nerfed constantly. Bonuses gone ,Cuts,Reductions Everything. No Comment or Response from Microsoft Rewards. Almost Every Gaming site has...
  6. As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points: As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points 6a596776-41d5-4fe4-b300-8d1422aa2210
  7. Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?: I've been earning achievements but they're not tracking in the leaderboards it says I have zero but I have the achievement unlocked and I'm not getting my Five Points for Microsoft rewards...
  8. Why is Microsoft/Xbox reducing monthly reward points for completing tasks?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Microsoft/Xbox reducing monthly reward points for completing tasks?: Why is Microsoft/Xbox reducing monthly reward points for completing tasks? Why do they quietly drop the reward tasks without letting us know. It seems underhand? Thank you...
  9. Why are Microsoft Rewards Points being slowly eliminated?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are Microsoft Rewards Points being slowly eliminated?: It seems like Microsoft Rewards Points are being systematically lowered or eliminated. It feels like Microsoft thinks we won't notice if you take them away a little bit at a time, but we are. This...
  10. Why haven’t I received my rewards points into my Microsoft account. This morning I redeemed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven’t I received my rewards points into my Microsoft account. This morning I redeemed...: How do I resolve this issue 0627db37-6903-476a-8d02-940b32486a4f