Microsoft rewards points not registering

Discus and support Microsoft rewards points not registering in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Sad I have to type this out for the fourth time just to get it posted here. But the Microsoft rewards on Xbox is not giving me my rewards for both the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by John Babiuk, Mar 4, 2023.

1. John Babiuk
    John Babiuk Guest

Sad I have to type this out for the fourth time just to get it posted here. But the Microsoft rewards on Xbox is not giving me my rewards for both the powerful women of fame pass challenge (500 points) and the daily achieve more earn more (50 points). I played contrasts earned three achievements (my god it's full of stars, illuminated, and a new dimension) yet when I click on either the achieve more earn more, of the powerful women of gaming, they do not register. I have tried all troubleshooting tips, and all advice that I can find on any forum. Yes this includes both a restart and a hard restar This isn't the first time that Xbox has glitched me out of receiving rewards points. And of courses by tomorrow's the daily one will be too late (I'd estimate I've lost out on at least 1200 points in the last year from this glitch happening with the daily achieve more earn more one in the past year alone).

:)

John Babiuk, Mar 4, 2023
  2. Burst Axe Win User

Xbox support works!

Worked for me when my Bing Rewards Microsoft points wouldn't register.
  3. Rickster II Win User

Summer spotlight 2021

4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox rewards

Hi, if you have registered with Microsoft Rewards, you can view any points earned at HTTPS://account.microsoft.com and click on the rewards tab.
  5. sicken canable Win User

Xbox Rewards to Gift Card Query

The last time i used my points for Microsoft. It took the system a few minutes to register thr transaction. I closed out Microsoft rewards and restarted it.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Reward points not registering

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. For specific issues with Microsoft Rewards, we suggest that you contact their support directly. Given the problem you're having and the solutions you've tried, I believe it might be a problem with your account, so it's necessary that you contact them as the community doesn't have access to this type of information.

To contact them please use the link below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ...

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards points not registering - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards points

2. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  3. Microsoft rewards stole my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards stole my points: I was on Microsoft reward and I have almost 6,000 points and now I have 1,000 point when I redeemed the 5 dollars gift card for Xbox and it’s not coming up on the screen does anyone have the...
  4. Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?: Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards? The reason why I'm asking is because I never had an Xbox before and I was wondering if I can get one for free by redeeming...
  5. Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...: For the Last 6 Months Xbox Rewards has been reduced and Nerfed constantly. Bonuses gone ,Cuts,Reductions Everything. No Comment or Response from Microsoft Rewards. Almost Every Gaming site has...
  6. As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points: As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points 6a596776-41d5-4fe4-b300-8d1422aa2210
  7. Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?: I've been earning achievements but they're not tracking in the leaderboards it says I have zero but I have the achievement unlocked and I'm not getting my Five Points for Microsoft rewards...
  8. Why is Microsoft/Xbox reducing monthly reward points for completing tasks?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Microsoft/Xbox reducing monthly reward points for completing tasks?: Why is Microsoft/Xbox reducing monthly reward points for completing tasks? Why do they quietly drop the reward tasks without letting us know. It seems underhand? Thank you...
  9. Why are Microsoft Rewards Points being slowly eliminated?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are Microsoft Rewards Points being slowly eliminated?: It seems like Microsoft Rewards Points are being systematically lowered or eliminated. It feels like Microsoft thinks we won't notice if you take them away a little bit at a time, but we are. This...
  10. Why haven’t I received my rewards points into my Microsoft account. This morning I redeemed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven’t I received my rewards points into my Microsoft account. This morning I redeemed...: How do I resolve this issue 0627db37-6903-476a-8d02-940b32486a4f