Microsoft Rewards on Xbox, UK support unable/unwilling to reply?

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards on Xbox, UK support unable/unwilling to reply? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My email sent have been edited for brevity sake and ticket numbers removed for security reasons with #…… Microsoft support reply: Sent out on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by crestfa11en, Nov 19, 2021.

1. crestfa11en
    crestfa11en Guest

My email sent have been edited for brevity sake and ticket numbers removed for security reasons with #…… Microsoft support reply:

Sent out on the 11/11/21

I’ve been trying to get assistance regarding a problem/glitch with Rewards on Xbox, which I sent out a support request, number: SR#…….. on the 06/11/21 no reply has been forthcoming, and yes I did check my spam folder.

Quote: 12/11/21

This is Jerry from Microsoft Rewards support. I hope you are well.

It is my pleasure on assisting with your concern on the ticket no: #………..

I understand that you are experiencing issues about the Top Ten and November Monthly bonus round punch card. I understand how important it is to get it resolved since it was connecting punch card. Let me assist you with this.

After checking, our record shows that you have submitted the same concern on Service Request #………., said ticket is still on the process of investigation, please wait for the result and follow the original ticket.

Since this is a duplicate ticket, I am going to close this now to avoid any confusion and miscommunication.

Please refrain from creating new ticket with the same issue or replying to the duplicate ticket to avoid confusion and to consolidate all necessary information into one thread only.

Thank you once again, keep safe and have a nice day!

Jerry

Microsoft Rewards support#end Quote

In the new support request for Microsoft rewards it states:

If you do not receive a response in your email inbox within 24 hours, please check your "bulk mail" or "junk mail" folders.

Complete the form below for Microsoft Rewards Support and a member of the support team will contact you within 24 hours.#Quote

This reply was sent six days after my original support request on 6/11/21, he acknowledged no reply had been sent out from Microsoft rewards support, and he starts his message with: It is my pleasure on assisting with your concern was he being facetious, I’ll but it down to a bad day in the office or a language barrier?

To who it may concern, my unresolved Microsoft rewards for Xbox problem.

As of 18 November unresolved.:

Microsoft rewards top 10 quest glitches, you can fulfil all tick boxes and not complete the quest, which means on the monthly bonus Task #4 can’t be completed, I’m down 2500 MS reward points.

Microsoft Rewards on Xbox, UK support unable/unwilling to reply? [​IMG]

Note that green tick has not been applied by +500 despite fulfilling quests.

Microsoft Rewards on Xbox, UK support unable/unwilling to reply? [​IMG]

This issue appears to be particular to the UK, just scroll down the comments on both these YouTube videos, if you’re lucky support replies and issues the missing points value, if not tough luck.

https://youtu.be/tjfgXT4GgGQ

Quoting from YouTube comments:

The Price Is Right

2 weeks ago (edited)

I’m in the uk and one of the November punch cards is to get an achievement in one of the 10 co op games listed. I’ve done this and have a tick next to both but the +500 points hasn’t unlocked. Anyone else had this?

In the following 18 reply’s:

Paul Flack

11 days ago

Update, I got an email saying issue closed. The cards are still not responding but I have 2500 more points in my account. I'm assuming they can't fix it so they gave me the points anyway. Can't moan at that.

End #Quote

Although it may seem a trivial matter and a very 1st world problem to most, as a game pass ultimate subscriber, I consider Rewards on Xbox to be a big part of the package I’m paying for.

:)

crestfa11en, Nov 19, 2021
  2. XBF John Win User

Hello,

I see you're having an issue with Microsoft Rewards, Is this occuring on console? If so, please submit the bug through report a problem so there is a record on Xbox's end on the issue just in case it is something going in terms of signals to Microsoft Rewards. As I understand it, Xbox doesn't own how the points work as seen here: Earn points with Microsoft Rewards | Xbox Support under Get Help. It does look like you've submitted the ticket so I will not tell you to do that. If you want to be reimbursed for points or other things liek that, only the Rewards Support can help you with that.

Best Regards,

3. Jay_658 Win User

Deals unlocked punch card isn't updating.

Same problem, put in a support query last week after i spent £5 and it still showed zero. Still no reply but the £5 showed up after 3 days so i spent 26 more on the sale in hope that it would also update in time. The sale is now over and i did not get the 4000 advertised points or a reply.

Rewards are serial offenders on having broken punch cards, which often don't even activate and you get nothing other than an automated reply from support, unsurprisingly as they are conning thousands of people out of money and clearly are unable or unwilling to own up to their illegal behaviour.

I've been a member of quite a few points and rewards schemes and have never had any problems, let alone on the sheer scale of incompetence and deception of microsoft rewards. If you are having the same problem, and may think you would not have made the purchases without the inducement of points, get a refund from microsoft store, who seem to be familiar with the failings of rewards and have more regard to customer service.
  4. Smwutches Win User

I haven't receive my Rewards points.

The Xbox Rewards forums are available so people can get help with the Xbox Rewards program. The Microsoft Rewards program is not the same program so Xbox Rewards support is unable to assist with those issues. Microsoft Rewards support is only available via
    the link I posted earlier or by clicking "Contact Microsoft Rewards support" on their pages.

Xbox support (phone/chat support) do not handle either program and often confuse one for the other and are known for sending users to the forums with incorrect information about anything they do not handle directly.
  5. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Xbox rewards alternate method terms

I believe you may be referring to a promotion running with Microsoft Rewards, not Xbox Live Rewards. You will need to contact Microsoft Rewards support to receive assistance as those programs are separate and the staff here will be unable to assist you.
  6. XBLRewards3 Win User

destiny 2 punch card not working

Hi SYNNER. Unfortunately, we are unable to assist you since this is not an Xbox Life Rewards offer. You will need to wait for Microsoft Rewards support to get back to you.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox, UK support unable/unwilling to reply? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards support

2. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  3. is microsoft rewards supported in israel?

in XBoX on Windows
    is microsoft rewards supported in israel?: i asked bing ai and it said that it does but when i looked at the website israel isnt supported and an error shows up whenever i try to get in the rewards dash a3883e1d-3469-438e-ace2-ce769fd22f58
  4. xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error: i have seen that portugal is supported in the microsoft rewards program, but when i open the xbox rewards on xbox it says that the market is not supported. b4032b97-b198-447e-84db-262a3258479f
  5. What prevents Microsoft rewards support from actually working on ticket issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    What prevents Microsoft rewards support from actually working on ticket issues?: I think this is about the 2nd or 3rd time I've run into the issue of getting the "There's an issue with your account or order" screen when trying to redeem points. I've seen similar threads posted...
  6. Q not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you...

in XBoX on Windows
    Q not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you...: Xbox not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you need to entre you need to link your account to another account in country that Xbox contain...
  7. Do Microsoft rewards support ever reply

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do Microsoft rewards support ever reply: I have sent 6 messages to Microsoft Rewards over the last 2 months about points not tracking and have yet to receive a reply. Is their que really 2 months behind or have they just stopped...
  8. Microsoft Support Rewards team will not E-mail me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Support Rewards team will not E-mail me.: I have posted about 5-6 requests for help with claiming my 500 points on a Microsoft rewards punch card. I completed my 3 achievements on forza horizon 5 and have not received my points. Please...
  9. Where's microsoft rewards support.

in XBoX on Windows
    Where's microsoft rewards support.: I did 4 support forms called xbox support and they only tell me that my case is pending. Been a month and a half and still no reply or email verification stating my ticket has been submitted to a...
  10. Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added: Hello, I have had some Xbox rewards points not track, and I've tried contacting support - via this form Rewards Support (bing.com) - however they don't respond to any of my requests. I've tried...