Microsoft rewards on xbox not working

Discus and support Microsoft rewards on xbox not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everyone, Since today on y xbox series x, the microsoft rewards app doesnt work. It says that the service is unavailable. I tried few times to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alex Lunam, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Alex Lunam
    Alex Lunam Guest

Hi everyone,

Since today on y xbox series x, the microsoft rewards app doesnt work. It says that the service is unavailable. I tried few times to restart my xbox, but no success.. the status says it is up and running but not for me. Anybody else has the same problem?

:)

Alex Lunam, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

I Redeemed points for a 1-Month Code for the Xbox Game Pass and did not get the code.

The Xbox Rewards program is not the same as the Microsoft Rewards program. So if you redeemed Microsoft Rewards points for game pass, you would need to continue trying to work with Microsoft Rewards support. Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  3. Smwutches Win User

(Xbox rewards / Microsoft rewards) Not working

For help with the Xbox Rewards Program, you'll need to post in the support section of this forum in order for support to check into it for you.

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
  4. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

At risk level being lowered

I believe you are confusing the Microsoft Bing Rewards Program and the Xbox Live Rewards Program. The Microsoft Bing Rewards program requires you to have "500 points" per month to maintain level 2. You will have to direct inquiries to their customer service
    team as the Xbox Live Rewards Program (here) does not work with that reward program.
  5. NicolaS84xbox Win User

Microsoft rewards on Xbox not working

Hello!

Region on the Xbox Is Italy

I don't use VPN and never used the trick to change region to play early on the day one games...

Tryed to soft reset (Press the Power button 10 seconds then disconnect the Power cord)

Tryed to disconnect the router (the router region Is Italy)

Tryed to reinstall the Microsoft rewards app

Tryed like you Say to create another account (new email,new password,new gamertag)

Still the message "market Is not supported)

On the Xbox gamepass android app are disappeared the gamepass missions

On the web Page of Microsoft rewards i can Just redeem the points and earn the points of Microsoft/Bing (doing the quest/quiz) but the Xbox rewards not
  6. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft rewards on Xbox not working

You'll want to contact Microsoft Rewards support via the contact link at the bottom of the Rewards site.
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards on xbox not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards working

2. Microsoft Rewards isn't working beacuse of my location

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards isn't working beacuse of my location: Microsoft Rewards on my xbox isn't working. When I try to open it's saying Update your console's location. I go to System > Settings > System > Language & location but my location isn't there?...
  3. The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...

in XBoX on Windows
    The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...: The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This includes mobile and pc/xbox seaches on multiple accounts - having to wait between searches or they will...
  4. Hi my name is keatlegile and microsoft rewards don't work on my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi my name is keatlegile and microsoft rewards don't work on my Xbox one: I need help cause microsoft rewards don't work on my Xbox one is it because I'm in south Africa aa429dcf-1990-4779-9a89-01a79e3b4d7b
  5. Microsoft Rewards isn't working

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards isn't working: It just says: Something went wrong I tried resetting my xbox, changing my IP and Mac adress, going offline, changing profile and it just never works. I checked and it is supported in my region....
  6. Microsoft rewards on Xbox is not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards on Xbox is not working: Every single time I am trying to open Microsoft rewards on Xbox it is saying: “service unavailable please try again.” 5b1157ee-7f5b-4fca-9377-6a5c06696c04
  7. My Microsoft rewards auto reedeem for 1 months Game Pass hasn't worked on the 1st November,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft rewards auto reedeem for 1 months Game Pass hasn't worked on the 1st November,...: My rewards auto redeem for the 1st Novmber hasn't worked for 1 months gamepass ultimate, l have sufficient rewards points accumulated. The auto redeem worked perfectly on the 1st Ocotber (first...
  8. Microsoft rewards phone number verification not working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards phone number verification not working.: I was about to redeem my 200 robux gift card on microsoft rewards and it said for me to add a phone number, i did what it said and it still asks for me to do it. How do i make it work?...
  9. What prevents Microsoft rewards support from actually working on ticket issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    What prevents Microsoft rewards support from actually working on ticket issues?: I think this is about the 2nd or 3rd time I've run into the issue of getting the "There's an issue with your account or order" screen when trying to redeem points. I've seen similar threads posted...
  10. I am one xbox one s and i deleted my microsoft rewards app on it because it wasnt working...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am one xbox one s and i deleted my microsoft rewards app on it because it wasnt working...: I am one xbox one s and i deleted my microsoft rewards app on it because it wasnt working and i was trying to fix it but now i cant get the app back anywhere i need help reinstalling...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft rewards redeem not working