Microsoft Rewards on Xbox failure

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards on Xbox failure in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am on an Xbox One X and this started recently. When I launch Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app, I get an error "Opps, looks like something went wrong.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BeavisBob, Feb 4, 2023.

1. BeavisBob
    BeavisBob Guest

I am on an Xbox One X and this started recently. When I launch Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app, I get an error "Opps, looks like something went wrong. Service Unavailable, Please try again later." This has been going on for weeks.

I attempted removing the app and reinstalling. I've attempted doing a full power cycle on my Xbox. I even went ahead and reset my Xbox One, keeping my games by going to system > system > console > system > Reset console > Restore and maintain my games and apps. Since I am on the Xbox Update Preview Beta, I even left the preview and still experienced the same issues.

Any suggestions?

:)

BeavisBob, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Please try performing an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Microsoft Rewards Failure

Hello CamaroClay19,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you used Microsoft Rewards to get an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, but it is not active due to a past due balance. The link that Smwutches provided is the best way to

contact Microsoft Rewards support
    . If you need to contact the Xbox Support Team, you must
    request a call or chat with an agent through the Xbox Support website. Be sure to let us know the results
    CamaroClay19!
  4. Edgarour Win User

Check if your order in your microsoft account is shown as active, normally they are activated in a few hours but not so long, do you still have all your points or were they reduced?Check if your order in your microsoft account is shown as active, normally
    they are activated in a few hours but not so long, do you still have all your points or were they reduced?
  5. CazAttack Z Win User

Contact Xbox right away and they'll help you!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Keep in mind Ultimate would be emailed to you as a code. It's not automatically added to your account. If you haven't received the code, you can check your order history on the Reward program's redemption page and it'll either give you the option to resend
    the code or it may have the code listed there. If it shows neither, you'll need to contact Microsoft Rewards support.

Also keep in mind, since you now have an overdue balance, you will not be able to use the code until you pay off the overdue balance.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox failure - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards failure

2. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  3. How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?: I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards. a1a698d9-7f4b-4581-82b8-830319e0a13a
  4. Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?: We need real support and Fixes. d90f7912-1b8b-4a04-8bd3-5dade9046985
  5. MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN: Okay so, I was able to spent a lot of money on xbox during the covid lockdown. I earned around 30k points from grinding games and spending real money AND TIME. I redeemed about 25k on useless...
  6. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  7. Microsoft rewards!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards!: I have 1 quest to go and at this point it's impossible to do cause there is no more weekly quests to do. At this point we should be givin another quest to do so we can actually achieve this, or...
  8. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  9. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards: This isn’t really a question, although I would like to see it get fixed, but I have tried multiple times in the last 3-4 month to redeem my Microsoft Rewards points, and every single time I do it,...
  10. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...