Microsoft Rewards on PC/Phone

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards on PC/Phone in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is the Microsoft Rewards app available on a laptop or phone? (The dashboard with the weekly sets and punch cards.) I'd like to know if I could do all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by UnwaryCoin9457, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Microsoft Rewards on PC/Phone

Is the Microsoft Rewards app available on a laptop or phone? (The dashboard with the weekly sets and punch cards.) I'd like to know if I could do all my Microsoft Rewards stuff with me, since I can't really take the Xbox One on the road.

:)

UnwaryCoin9457, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

As checked on my end, there's no app designated for mobile or PC for Microsoft Rewards. You may instead manage your rewards online through https://www.microsoft.com/rewards
  3. UnwaryCoin9457 Win User

Thank you! Unfortunately, the Microsoft Rewards site doesn't have what I'm looking for.
  4. Dimitristarikov Win User

Microsoft rewards

5. FreakRoach Win User

Xbox gift card

I think you are talking about adding goal in Microsoft Rewards. Once you have enough Rewards Points you can click on it and redeem. Once you redeem Microsoft Points, you will get an email with the code. You can then use that code to redeem on your Xbox,
    or Xbox app on your phone or PC to get the gift card balance.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

microsoft rewards phone verification

Hello MeridianWolf,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards on PC/Phone - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Phone

2. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards: This isn’t really a question, although I would like to see it get fixed, but I have tried multiple times in the last 3-4 month to redeem my Microsoft Rewards points, and every single time I do it,...
  3. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  4. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  5. Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?: Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have seen in different official Xbox accounts and the official website with a domain in another country, the prizes they give for having points in boxing...
  6. Microsoft rewards stole my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards stole my points: I was on Microsoft reward and I have almost 6,000 points and now I have 1,000 point when I redeemed the 5 dollars gift card for Xbox and it’s not coming up on the screen does anyone have the...
  7. When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...: Is there a fix to this? I would like to redeem my rewards soon. e61a70a0-8bb9-4359-8cbc-23873b0f82cd
  8. Microsoft rewards phone number verification not working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards phone number verification not working.: I was about to redeem my 200 robux gift card on microsoft rewards and it said for me to add a phone number, i did what it said and it still asks for me to do it. How do i make it work?...
  9. Microsoft rewards not recognising phone number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards not recognising phone number: So my Microsoft account has back up email and phone number attached but when I go to redeem rewards I get to a screen where Microsoft wants to confirm my identity by sending me an SMS but this...
  10. I'm trying to redeem a reward on Microsoft Rewards but it keeps asking me to put my phone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to redeem a reward on Microsoft Rewards but it keeps asking me to put my phone...: The thing is my phone is destroyed so I cant see any messages or anything. What do I do? 415ac0fb-45c5-44f9-805d-76aa1d1c760a