Microsoft rewards on console isn't launching.

Discus and support Microsoft rewards on console isn't launching. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Microsoft rewards on console isn't launching. I've tried clearing the cache, hard resetting my console, and uninstalling the app, But nothing has... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CurrentlyRunning, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Microsoft rewards on console isn't launching.

Microsoft rewards on console isn't launching. I've tried clearing the cache, hard resetting my console, and uninstalling the app, But nothing has worked so far

:)

CurrentlyRunning, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

I've just tried launching it and it is saying the service is unavailable so I'm guessing it's some sort of server issue
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, are you getting an error or it's simply unresponsive?

Also, have you already tried to reset your console keeping your games and apps?
  4. JaneenBusey Win User

getting the same error...I contacted support, it says is them not us, so hopefully they will get it fixed before the day is over
  5. mark Jones2 Win User

I'm having same issue and it robbed me on 5.12.22 I had 21 Dailly quests done and it didn't let me log a quest on 5th at all lost out on a 1000 points
  6. j clark2 Win User

Microsoft Rewards isn't working

Microsoft Rewards simply isn't working, there is nothing wrong with your connection or computer so don't worry. Microsoft Edge is coming to an end and you're better off using any other browser. Google and Firefox are not full of Democrap!
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards on console isn't launching. - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards console

2. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  3. How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?: I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards. a1a698d9-7f4b-4581-82b8-830319e0a13a
  4. Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?: We need real support and Fixes. d90f7912-1b8b-4a04-8bd3-5dade9046985
  5. MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN: Okay so, I was able to spent a lot of money on xbox during the covid lockdown. I earned around 30k points from grinding games and spending real money AND TIME. I redeemed about 25k on useless...
  6. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  7. Microsoft rewards!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards!: I have 1 quest to go and at this point it's impossible to do cause there is no more weekly quests to do. At this point we should be givin another quest to do so we can actually achieve this, or...
  8. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  9. Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?: Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards? The reason why I'm asking is because I never had an Xbox before and I was wondering if I can get one for free by redeeming...
  10. I can't open Microsoft rewards. When i open is it says "update your consoles location" I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't open Microsoft rewards. When i open is it says "update your consoles location" I...: Does anyone know how to fix this? 5f94e2b6-e4f9-4b45-b2b5-d6ef64bdf2a6