Microsoft Rewards Not Replying

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Not Replying in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It has been thirteen days now. I know that there is usually a small delay, but this is nearly two weeks, and I have no idea what is happening. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DanMercury, Mar 14, 2023.

1. DanMercury
    DanMercury Guest

It has been thirteen days now. I know that there is usually a small delay, but this is nearly two weeks, and I have no idea what is happening.

I have had problems with four days of Rewards (February 28, March 5, March 12 and March 13), and my streak was broken on March 5 because it would not register that I was clicking on the second and third questions (quiz and poll). I took photos of all of that.

Additionally, when I start a case now, I am not getting the automated response. I did get it on March 1, but never afterwards. No one has been replying, and e-mails do not go into the spam folder.

Now, it seems like I can get points normally again, including the daily set, extra points and the Game Pass quests, but achievements never work (Achieve more. Earn more.) That never works at all, even after logging out and back in, and reinstalling the Microsoft Rewards app on my XBOX Series X.

I have no idea what is going on. So many issues for the past two weeks.

:)

DanMercury, Mar 14, 2023
  2. DanMercury Win User

Okay, I will try what you said. Thank you.
  3. Rostom L Win User

You're welcome. Thanks for your patience and time here in our community.

Take care!
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi DanMercury!

Sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in.

I discourage you to send multiple request or ticket to the Microsoft Rewards team here https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675 because it will delay more your case. Please wait for their reply because possible they're receiving volume of requests for review.

Alternatively, you may also directly report the issue to the Xbox team via the Report a problem app on your console so the issue will be investigated properly. You may check the guide from the link below on how to report it:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m....
  5. Sodit Dhaliwal Win User

Microsoft lieing to me?

I did ask Microsoft rewards support but they never replied to me
  6. Ambassador Kingz Win User

Xbox Live Rewards problem

There seems to be an issue/disconnect then as its quite clear the rewards team hasn't replied to multiple topics here. Additionally, with the merge of XBL rewards into Microsoft rewards, the Microsoft rewards team should have access to help Xbox users
    who've been forced over to the new system.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards Not Replying - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Replying

2. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  3. How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?: I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards. a1a698d9-7f4b-4581-82b8-830319e0a13a
  4. Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?: We need real support and Fixes. d90f7912-1b8b-4a04-8bd3-5dade9046985
  5. MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN: Okay so, I was able to spent a lot of money on xbox during the covid lockdown. I earned around 30k points from grinding games and spending real money AND TIME. I redeemed about 25k on useless...
  6. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  7. Microsoft rewards!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards!: I have 1 quest to go and at this point it's impossible to do cause there is no more weekly quests to do. At this point we should be givin another quest to do so we can actually achieve this, or...
  8. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  9. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards: This isn’t really a question, although I would like to see it get fixed, but I have tried multiple times in the last 3-4 month to redeem my Microsoft Rewards points, and every single time I do it,...
  10. Do Microsoft rewards support ever reply

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do Microsoft rewards support ever reply: I have sent 6 messages to Microsoft Rewards over the last 2 months about points not tracking and have yet to receive a reply. Is their que really 2 months behind or have they just stopped...