Microsoft rewards not awarding 500 points and Microsoft ignoring complaints .

Discus and support Microsoft rewards not awarding 500 points and Microsoft ignoring complaints . in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I really find it infuriating when I perform tasks for you and your services Microsoft and you don't pay out . The 500 point achievment reward didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by findantu, Apr 17, 2022.

1. findantu
    findantu Guest

I really find it infuriating when I perform tasks for you and your services Microsoft and you don't pay out .

The 500 point achievment reward didn't trigger this month.

It didn't trigger last month or the month before that, and then when I complain you LIE directly to me via email AND TELL ME THE POINTS ARE AWARDED HOW DUMB DO YOU THINK I AM?

like seriously do you think I can't read and see that the points aren't being added to my account?

I really. Would like to know because that's how it feels.

Even better would be nice if you could actually fix this issue and award the points you owe me and probably your entire customer base.

How much did you save in $$ not awarding those points? Guess what nothing because every time this happens I question why I use a service from a company that can't make a punch card light up or shoves a crappy search engine down your throat at every opportunity . Yeah I said it bing sucks sucks sucks it's everything but what you typed in engine just got garbage and of all the trash you retire this is one that needs to go .

How about you fix the bugs on the series Xboxes too I really love watching the Ms store update every day all day at 59k. Or the store doesn't even bother to load the entire page 400 games well that's awesome you'll.only see the mainstream ones they want you buy and nothing else 200 blank grey squares wowie wow gotta have that.

Or the [mod removed] with the search function in the store for gods sake why do I type In Capcom and it decides to search Capco I know why it's a trash app from a greedy company trying to force me to buy curated lists of mainstream ea trash . Fix it fix it. Fix it for [mod removed] sake fix it it's been a year and more for this app. And all these are day one issues Infuriating.

:)

findantu, Apr 17, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

This is community based support so we can't do anything about Rewards here. You would need to contact their support via the contact link at the bottom of the Rewards site.
  3. Kinectimal Win User

What you going to used from the triple play promo on XBLR?

Rewards is confusing me.. To left, it says 840 microsoft points. Under Points Awarded To Date, it says 700. I thought the Microsoft point number on the left (above my VIP badge) was my points that I've been awarded in total?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Rewards change

Unless the Microsoft Rewards program changes their offers, they do not award points for achievements.
  5. MFMegazerox Win User

Birthday Reward???

Microsoft is currently redesigning all of the Xbox Live Rewards program now that Microsoft points are being discontinued. The Birthday Awards, and all other Rewards functions have been discontinued for the current moment.
  6. philduke77 Win User

Spending Gems in the Vault is lame and broken.

Just got awarded 500 gems for hitting the Overlord achievement, go to redeem them and the only thing I can use them on is a Smite bundle and Gigantic Rubies,which I dont play either of them. So I've got 778 gems now which were worth up to 15000 reward points
    that are now worth 778 Microsoft points. The rewards system was to give something back to the gamers not take it away!
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards not awarding 500 points and Microsoft ignoring complaints . - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards awarding

2. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  3. How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?: I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards. a1a698d9-7f4b-4581-82b8-830319e0a13a
  4. Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?: We need real support and Fixes. d90f7912-1b8b-4a04-8bd3-5dade9046985
  5. MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN: Okay so, I was able to spent a lot of money on xbox during the covid lockdown. I earned around 30k points from grinding games and spending real money AND TIME. I redeemed about 25k on useless...
  6. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  7. Microsoft rewards!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards!: I have 1 quest to go and at this point it's impossible to do cause there is no more weekly quests to do. At this point we should be givin another quest to do so we can actually achieve this, or...
  8. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  9. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards: This isn’t really a question, although I would like to see it get fixed, but I have tried multiple times in the last 3-4 month to redeem my Microsoft Rewards points, and every single time I do it,...
  10. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...