Microsoft Rewards not available in GREECE and other countries!

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards not available in GREECE and other countries! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] I have seen this as a thread also from other people. This program needs to expand and cover more countries! I cannot join the program for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WarLord Hellas, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Microsoft Rewards not available in GREECE and other countries!

Microsoft Rewards not available in GREECE and other countries! [​IMG]

I have seen this as a thread also from other people. This program needs to expand and cover more countries!

I cannot join the program for years now. It needs an expansion ASAP

:)

WarLord Hellas, Dec 19, 2020
  2. Donniehun Win User

Netflix in Greece

Hi,

Greece is not a Netflix provided country so most likely you will get an error message as it is not available in your/current country.
  3. voteDC Win User

use Bing Central to earn XBL points!

The Bing Rewards Program is only available in the United States.

-

Microsoft doesn't want other countries to use it.
  4. Smwutches Win User

hello iam a user of xbox one from india,when iam trying to open microsoft rewards it does't open and shows this [YOUR CURRENT MARKET IS NOT SUPPORTED] so can you fix this

Unfortunately Microsoft Rewards is not available in India. You would have wait and see if they expand to other countries.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Changing country from 1 to another

Yes and no. Microsoft recently added a region migration tool in order to change an account's region. However, it's only available for 9 countries that were recently added to the Live service (Russia, Poland, Brazil, Hungary, Greece, Czech Republic, South
    Africa, Colombia, and Chile). If you live in any other country, it's not possible to change your account's region.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Rewards in other countries (Spain, Europe)

The Microsoft Rewards program is available in Spain. As far as what's available for the other regions it can very depending on rules and regulations in each country. Since no one from the Microsoft Rewards program uses these forums, no one here can give
    you any other information.
Thema:

Microsoft Rewards not available in GREECE and other countries!

1. Microsoft Rewards not available in GREECE and other countries! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards available

2. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  3. How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?: I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards. a1a698d9-7f4b-4581-82b8-830319e0a13a
  4. Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?: We need real support and Fixes. d90f7912-1b8b-4a04-8bd3-5dade9046985
  5. MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN: Okay so, I was able to spent a lot of money on xbox during the covid lockdown. I earned around 30k points from grinding games and spending real money AND TIME. I redeemed about 25k on useless...
  6. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  7. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  8. Is Microsoft Rewards On Xbox available in Finland

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Microsoft Rewards On Xbox available in Finland: When tried to open Microsoft Rewards on my Series S, it doesn't show any error code. It just shows a text that says: Oops, looks like something went wrong Service Unavailable. Please try again....
  9. hello when will microsoft rewards be available in Croatia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello when will microsoft rewards be available in Croatia: hello I just want to ask I heard that they are working on bringing microsoft rewards to croatia is that true? 9596cf04-3457-4261-a079-47c11d871ea5
  10. Confused on why microsoft rewards isn't available in my country/region (Israel)

in XBoX on Windows
    Confused on why microsoft rewards isn't available in my country/region (Israel): Hi, I checked the offical page of countries supported by microsoft rewards, it says: "Microsoft Rewards is currently available in more than 230 countries/regions" When I went over the list for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft rewards greece