Microsoft Rewards - Market not supported?

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards - Market not supported? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello! After the recent expansion of MS Rewards to more countries including mine (Greece), i've tried to access the Rewards app from my Xbox console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ozymandias3882, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Microsoft Rewards - Market not supported?

Hello!

After the recent expansion of MS Rewards to more countries including mine (Greece), i've tried to access the Rewards app from my Xbox console but I get the "Your current market is not supported" message.

I can, however, access the Microsoft Rewards page from my browser and earn points from web search etc, normally.

Is there any solution for the problem with the console app?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Ozymandias3882, Aug 4, 2022
  2. Ozymandias3882 Win User

You're right I hadn't noticed this part. I suppose that's probably what causes the problem.

It's a bummer, I hope they improve this soon. Thanks a lot for the help anyway!
  3. Ozymandias3882 Win User

Hey, thank you. Yes, i just checked and all 3 are set to Greece.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Ozymandias3882. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Would you please double check that your Microsoft account, Xbox profile and console are all set to Greece?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Waiting for your reply.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

According to two big websites that published the news about the 38 new countries added to the Rewards program, looks like some of the countries recently added does not support Rewards on Xbox. So this is probably why you cannot access it on the console.

"It appears that, at least in some countries, support for the rewards program is not available for Xbox."

https://www.onmsft.com/news/microsoft-rewards-e...

https://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft/micros...

Standard Disclaimer: These are non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Sorry about this.
  6. xx HOS1Mxx Win User

Microsoft reward

It still tell me your current market is not supported and i selected usa store and english in language what is the problem in the microsoft rewards
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards - Market not supported? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Market

2. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  3. How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?: I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards. a1a698d9-7f4b-4581-82b8-830319e0a13a
  4. Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?: We need real support and Fixes. d90f7912-1b8b-4a04-8bd3-5dade9046985
  5. MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN: Okay so, I was able to spent a lot of money on xbox during the covid lockdown. I earned around 30k points from grinding games and spending real money AND TIME. I redeemed about 25k on useless...
  6. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  7. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  8. xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error: i have seen that portugal is supported in the microsoft rewards program, but when i open the xbox rewards on xbox it says that the market is not supported. b4032b97-b198-447e-84db-262a3258479f
  9. Unable to Access Microsoft Rewards, Cloud Gaming and Game pass quests - Your current market...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Access Microsoft Rewards, Cloud Gaming and Game pass quests - Your current market...: I have twice contacted Microsoft Xbox Support to see if they could help me with my problem. The, problem has arisen since I changed from ADSL to Fibre, I can't access the rewards, cloud gaming...
  10. what does it mean when your Microsoft reward says current market is not supported

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what does it mean when your Microsoft reward says current market is not supported: whats does it mean when the microsoft rewards store says current market is not supported? f6951eab-7ca0-4706-a174-1de8126ef01f