Microsoft Rewards Live code

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Live code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed a 3 Month Xbox Live code from Microsoft Rewards last year. When I entered it today it said it had expired. I didnt know there was an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AP4RK, Feb 18, 2021.

1. AP4RK
    AP4RK Guest

I redeemed a 3 Month Xbox Live code from Microsoft Rewards last year. When I entered it today it said it had expired. I didnt know there was an expiration date. How long do we get after redeeming a code to enter it?

:)

AP4RK, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Viper7Gamer Win User

do i have a yearly charge for xbox live

Join the Microsoft Rewards Program and you can use your rewards for Xbox Live and Game Pass subscriptions. I haven't paid for Xbox Live in years. I just keep getting my rewards and redeeming Game Pass Ultimate 3 month codes.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards codes are invalid on xbox 360

Hello slipfilth,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. There is not currently any offers for your region that would send codes to your email address. If you are asking about Microsoft Rewards, the Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully
    informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards Emailed

Hello GE Mr Shappers,

We do not see any code tokens for any recent offers assigned to your account. If you are asking about Microsoft Rewards related offers, you would have to contact their support for more assistance. Xbox Live Rewards and Microsoft Rewards are separate programs.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

i got a canada code from redeeming my xbox rewards and i need a u.s code

Hello ghosty1278,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. There are no offers for your region that would have resulted in a code being sent to you. We also see you currently as a Canadian Rewards member due to you registering into the program with a Canadian Microsoft
    Account, but again, this means that we would not have sent a code to you. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  6. Smwutches Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).
    Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards Live code - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Live

2. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  3. How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?: I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards. a1a698d9-7f4b-4581-82b8-830319e0a13a
  4. Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?: We need real support and Fixes. d90f7912-1b8b-4a04-8bd3-5dade9046985
  5. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...
  6. Xbox Live Reward migrating to Microsoft Reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Live Reward migrating to Microsoft Reward: Starting in June, Xbox Live Reward is migrating to Microsoft Reward. But the thing is my Microsoft reward is suspended and I don't know why. Is this going to affect my account? Am I still be able...
  7. Missing xbox live membership redeemed from reward. Zero help from microsoft support.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing xbox live membership redeemed from reward. Zero help from microsoft support.: Hello, I redeemed a 12-month xbox live membership from Microsoft rewards on April 27th. Never received in the mail or in an email. Chat support cannot help as they just push me to this forum....
  8. microsoft balance and xbox live reward deposit refund

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    microsoft balance and xbox live reward deposit refund: Hi, i saw today that i had 219,08 norwegian kr (im norwegian btw) on my microsoft balance. is it about the xbox live reward program? because im not sure how it got there. will it expire if i dont...
  9. Error betwin Xbox Live Reward and my Microsoft account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Error betwin Xbox Live Reward and my Microsoft account: Hello, I'm getting error on my Xbox Live Reward program, is saying to check my information : "Vérifie que les informations de facturation indiquées dans ton compte Microsoft sont correctes en...
  10. redeemed my Microsoft reward points for xbox live and still haven't gotten my xbox live

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    redeemed my Microsoft reward points for xbox live and still haven't gotten my xbox live: I redeemed my points to get xbox live but I haven't gotten my live and I can't play now. bdf451e4-d255-43c7-8279-0ddb85a9814a