Microsoft Rewards: I did got my One sweepstakes entry: $1,000 Microsoft Gift Card but i...

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards: I did got my One sweepstakes entry: $1,000 Microsoft Gift Card but i... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was very happy to get my robux and i reedem a card called One sweepstakes entry: $1,000 Microsoft Gift Card i just can't wait for it to come but when... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TurboShock1, Aug 9, 2021.

1. TurboShock1
    TurboShock1 Guest

Microsoft Rewards: I did got my One sweepstakes entry: $1,000 Microsoft Gift Card but i...

I was very happy to get my robux and i reedem a card called One sweepstakes entry: $1,000 Microsoft Gift Card i just can't wait for it to come but when it come i just typed on it's

[table][tr][td]Confirmation number:9a689b04-b5b2-46bb-90bc-15ea97ad704c[/td][/tr][/table]
    on the reedem a code but it error, i notice that i watched the xbox youtube videos it shows a CODE but my's says Confirmation number: 9a689b04-b5b2-46bb-90bc-15ea97ad704c I'm was very sad....

Feel like Microsoft made a SCAM to take people's time long.

Due to the whole world: you will never get robux for free................

you will get robux for free not money always................

*** Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Sending, receiving, and reading email***

:)

TurboShock1, Aug 9, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Rewards: I did got my One sweepstakes entry: $1,000 Microsoft Gift Card but i didn't get my code to reedem (Sad)

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact them via the contact link on the bottom of the Rewards site.

Also, keep in mind the code is just for an entry to try to win the $1,000 gift card. It's not a code for the gift card.
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Microsoft rewards

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Stern, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Microsoft Rewards points needed for Sweepstakes Entry:

200 Microsoft Rewards points = 1 Sweepstakes entry. 500 Microsoft Rewards points = 5 Sweepstakes entries. 1000 Microsoft Rewards points = 25 Sweepstakes entries.

How do you know if you won a Microsoft sweepstake?

When does Microsoft usually notify the winners directly? You'll be notified before Winners are Posted on the Recent Sweepstakes Winner's page. On each sweepstakes entry page, there's a link to the terms and conditions for the sweepstakes, including how and when winners will be notified.

But that feature still not available, but I agree with you, it would be very nice haha
  4. Yuhao Li - MSFT Win User

explain rewards point purchase limit ?

Hello, mek jacoby

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The limit on Rewards points is a measure to prevent fraud and abuse of the program. Microsoft Rewards is designed to reward loyal customers for using Microsoft products and services, not to provide a source of income or a way to buy products for free. The limit ensures that the program is fair and sustainable for everyone.

The limit varies depending on your level, region, and the type of gift card you want to redeem. You can check your limit and how much you have redeemed in the current month by going to the Redeem page and clicking on “See details” under the gift card you want.

If you have reached your limit for the month, you can either wait until the next month to redeem more gift cards, or you can use your points for other rewards such as sweepstakes entries, donations, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate memberships, or Microsoft Store discounts. You can also save your points for future use, as long as you remain active in the program and don’t let your points expire.

Entering sweepstakes with your points is one way to use them, but it is not guaranteed that you will win anything. The odds of winning depend on how many entries are received for each sweepstake and how many entries you submit. For example, if there are 10 million entries for a sweepstake and you submit 1000 entries, your odds of winning are 1 in 10,000. You can see the official rules and odds of winning for each sweepstake by clicking on “See official rules” on the sweepstake page.

If you want to know more details, contact Rewards support from this page:

Rewards Support (bing.com)

I hope this helps you understand why there is a limit on rewards points and what you can do with them. Thank you for being a loyal Microsoft customer and a member of Microsoft Rewards.

Best regards

Yuhao Li

Microsoft Community Technical Support
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

I want to convert my Microsoft Rewards points to Xbox points.

There are,

You can go to https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/ and select any of the items there. There are entries in various sweepstakes, gift cards (I'm seeing Starbucks, Gamestop, Xbox Live, Xbox currency cards).

This page explains how to redeem the points: https://support.microsoft.com/help/20541/microsoft-account-redeeming-rewards-points
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Microsoft Rewards: I did got my One sweepstakes entry: $1,000 Microsoft Gift Card but i didn't get my code to reedem (Sad)

As mentioned above, it is a Sweepstakes entry so you are simply getting one chance to win the $1000. It is the same as if you get a lottery ticket...you are not getting a prize but the chance to get one

That code is just a confirmation of your entry into the competition
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards: I did got my One sweepstakes entry: $1,000 Microsoft Gift Card but i... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards did

2. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards: This isn’t really a question, although I would like to see it get fixed, but I have tried multiple times in the last 3-4 month to redeem my Microsoft Rewards points, and every single time I do it,...
  3. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  4. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  5. Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?: Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have seen in different official Xbox accounts and the official website with a domain in another country, the prizes they give for having points in boxing...
  6. Microsoft rewards stole my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards stole my points: I was on Microsoft reward and I have almost 6,000 points and now I have 1,000 point when I redeemed the 5 dollars gift card for Xbox and it’s not coming up on the screen does anyone have the...
  7. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox service unavailable

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards on Xbox service unavailable: When I try to open the rewards app on my xbox it shows service unavailable. But my country is in the list of supported countries. And it works when try to open rewards on my laptop or phone...
  8. Xbox One S Remote Play Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Remote Play Microsoft Rewards: Can I set up remote play on the Xbox One S so I can check the Microsoft Rewards app from my phone or laptop? f74e807f-bd08-404f-a6a0-e649d94e5728
  9. I did not receive the reward for $5 in my microsoft account when I reach the gamer score of ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I did not receive the reward for $5 in my microsoft account when I reach the gamer score of ...: I did not receive $5 in my Microsoft account when I reached the level 25,000 in my gamer score. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to contact someone cc5d5e9a-8224-4e7f-94df-25d39c2d1641
  10. I did not receive Microsoft Reward points for video game purchases.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not receive Microsoft Reward points for video game purchases.: I made purchases of 2 games 3 weeks ago and I did not receive Microsoft Rewards points for the purchases. The games where pre-orders purchased the day before release. I bought the games on Xbox...