Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have had some Xbox rewards points not track, and I've tried contacting support - via this form Rewards Support (bing.com) - however they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NicholasCornish1, May 13, 2023.

1. Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added

Hello,

I have had some Xbox rewards points not track, and I've tried contacting support - via this form Rewards Support (bing.com) - however they don't respond to any of my requests.

I've tried this a number of times. There are no other support options that I can see - no email addresses, telephone numbers or options for chat support.

How can I get this resolved?

Thank you

:)

NicholasCornish1, May 13, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello NicholasCornish1, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Rewards.

At this time I would recommend giving some more time to see if the team gets back to you. Earlier this year I had some Rewards not track for me and they took about a month and a half for them to get back to me. In the meantime keep an eye on your junk/spam folder to see if it's gone in there.
  3. EnriqueLoyola Win User

I have the same problem, also filled out the form and no reply yet
  4. Richard Win User

xbox holiday bonus not working

Contacting them at https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/ through the Contact Microsoft Rewards Support link at the bottom worked for me too. They responded tonight and manually added the 18,000 points to my account.
  5. AridLizard Win User

Microsoft rewards

if you do the quests but don't receive the reward points go to https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/ scroll to the bottom of the page and click the link to Contact Microsoft
    Rewards Support.

that will open a support ticket where you can give details of the quests you have completed and the amount of points missing
  6. [EX] Win User

MS Rewards: Request MS Reward (2500) for Movies & TV punch card Completion

Hi,

you'll find the link to contact the Rewards Support at the bottom of the Rewards site.

But atm you'll need some patience to get an answer and your missing points - but be sure you will get them !
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards contact

2. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards: This isn’t really a question, although I would like to see it get fixed, but I have tried multiple times in the last 3-4 month to redeem my Microsoft Rewards points, and every single time I do it,...
  3. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  4. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  5. Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?: Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have seen in different official Xbox accounts and the official website with a domain in another country, the prizes they give for having points in boxing...
  6. Microsoft rewards stole my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards stole my points: I was on Microsoft reward and I have almost 6,000 points and now I have 1,000 point when I redeemed the 5 dollars gift card for Xbox and it’s not coming up on the screen does anyone have the...
  7. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox service unavailable

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards on Xbox service unavailable: When I try to open the rewards app on my xbox it shows service unavailable. But my country is in the list of supported countries. And it works when try to open rewards on my laptop or phone...
  8. Xbox One S Remote Play Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Remote Play Microsoft Rewards: Can I set up remote play on the Xbox One S so I can check the Microsoft Rewards app from my phone or laptop? f74e807f-bd08-404f-a6a0-e649d94e5728
  9. Microsoft Rewards isn't working beacuse of my location

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards isn't working beacuse of my location: Microsoft Rewards on my xbox isn't working. When I try to open it's saying Update your console's location. I go to System > Settings > System > Language & location but my location isn't there?...
  10. I have been trying to contact Microsoft Rewards for 6 weeks

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been trying to contact Microsoft Rewards for 6 weeks: Hello Xbox, I am messaging here as I am running out of options. I have been having issues with my Xbox rewards. I emailed rewards support back at the beginning of July that my weekly streak had...