Microsoft rewards has not been working every time I click the item, I want to redeem it,...

Discus and support Microsoft rewards has not been working every time I click the item, I want to redeem it,... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; the problem is I try to redeem a gift card, but it does not take me to the page to redeem it and stays on the same page.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kevin Lopez2, Jan 3, 2023.

1. Kevin Lopez2
    Kevin Lopez2 Guest

Microsoft rewards has not been working every time I click the item, I want to redeem it,...

the problem is I try to redeem a gift card, but it does not take me to the page to redeem it and stays on the same page.

:)

Kevin Lopez2, Jan 3, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Microsoft rewards has not been working every time I click the item, I want to redeem it, but it does not take me to the page and i dont know how to fix it

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Just a friendly reminder, all Rewards concerns, and inquiries are solely being handled by Microsoft Rewards Support so I highly recommend submitting a ticket to them by clicking "Get Help" at this link; https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro....

Once you submitted your ticket, you'll receive a response email within 24 hours but if you do not receive a response in your email inbox within 24 hours, please check your "bulk mail" or "junk mail" folders.

I hope that helps.
  3. Janet_C Win User

For me, it is the 100 robux digital card. Every time I am very close to the number of points, it removes.

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community.

I will be glad to help you.

If you are referring to Microsoft Rewards, it is normal for redeemable items to change over time, you just need to stay tuned to redeem the item you want.

Best Regards.
  4. Tomm_A Win User

hi how to redeem robux in microsoft rewarsds?

Hello Muganraj Mugan,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you wanted to know how to redeem Robux coins in using your Microsoft Rewards points. Let us help you how it is done so that you can successfully redeem the items.

Before we proceed any further, we would like to set your proper expectation that any concern related to Microsoft Rewards is best address to the Microsoft Rewards support team.

For your concern on how to redeem Robux coins using your Microsoft Rewards points, follow the steps below:

For your reference, see: How to redeem Microsoft Rewards points - Microsoft Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Kevin Carpenter1 Win User

Can you sign up for 2 different auto redeem?

I have been trying every day all month and I can't sign up for auto redeem $10 gift card in Microsoft rewards. Same error every time. I am signed up for and received the monthly game pass auto redeem.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

xboxrewords

Hello wolf rageing,

From the FAQ:

What's the difference between Microsoft Rewards points and Xbox Live Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems?

One Microsoft Rewards point is equal to one Xbox Live Rewards Credit. Microsoft Rewards points can be redeemed whenever you want for the rewards you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog, including Microsoft Store digital gift cards. Xbox Live Rewards
    Credits are automatically converted to your local currency every two weeks and deposited in your Microsoft account, while MyVIP Gems could be redeemed for items in the MyVIP Vault.
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards has not been working every time I click the item, I want to redeem it,... - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards has

2. I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...: They are doing nothing and has been over 60 days, what else can I do now? Generic email sent as reply - no proactive contact from them otherwise. I now have 5 copies of the same email from...
  3. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  4. The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...

in XBoX on Windows
    The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...: The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This includes mobile and pc/xbox seaches on multiple accounts - having to wait between searches or they will...
  5. Microsoft rewards Xbox gift card money has not appeared in my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards Xbox gift card money has not appeared in my account: I had today purchased the 3 dollar Xbox gift card on the Xbox rewards app but I have not received money on my account or an email about my purchase I did this at 2pm EST I do not know what the...
  6. Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended.: [img] I don't have multiple user accounts per household I only have one user account per individual. All account information is correct, including the first name, last name, and email address...
  7. why has my microsoft weekly rewards reset

in XBoX on Windows
    why has my microsoft weekly rewards reset: hi dont know if any one can help or anyone else had this problem my weekly rewards has reset and it shouldnt have as i havent missed any week and had a big streak going can any one help or have i...
  8. PC Game Pass reward has been missing from Microsoft Rewards for weeks?

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass reward has been missing from Microsoft Rewards for weeks?: Sometime late in May, the option to acquire months of PC Game Pass through Microsoft Rewards went away. Right now you can still get 3-month codes if you have the URL for the reward page, but the...
  9. Microsoft reward has been wrongfully suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft reward has been wrongfully suspended: I am so sick of the lack of communication and lack of quality between xbox support and their customers needing help. I have two xbox one s i own and live in a household with 7 people and a baby...
  10. 50,000 reward points for purchasing a Xbox One S from the Microsoft Store has not been applied

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    50,000 reward points for purchasing a Xbox One S from the Microsoft Store has not been applied: Hi, the promotion page seen here - Xbox Live Rewards says that with a purchase of an Xbox One S from the Microsoft Store rewards you with 50,000 reward points. I made my purchase today and was...