Microsoft Rewards has enabled direct deposit Meaning?

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards has enabled direct deposit Meaning? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I redeemed a $5 Xbox gift card and how do I use it? Meaning what does Microsoft Rewards has enabled direct deposit. Does it mean when I buy something... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by UmerNinja, Jan 14, 2021.

1. UmerNinja
    UmerNinja Guest

I redeemed a $5 Xbox gift card and how do I use it? Meaning what does Microsoft Rewards
    has enabled direct deposit. Does it mean when I buy something it tell's me I can use the 5 dollars? Or no.

:)

UmerNinja, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

When you make a purchase on Live choose your Microsoft account balance.
  3. Smwutches Win User

It means instead of sending you a code, they automatically deposit the funds into your Microsoft account balance.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Redeeming Xbox Gift Cards With Microsoft Rewards

Correct

NEW! Microsoft Rewards has enabled direct deposit. Now when you redeem points for an Xbox Gift Card the value will be directly deposited into your Microsoft account. You’ll no longer receive a code in
    your inbox that you’ll have to take to Microsoft.com to apply yourself. We’ll only email you to confirm when the value is ready for you to spend.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Microsoft Points

Hello Tim,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in using your Microsoft Rewards points to receive an Xbox Gift Card, but you would like to receive a digital code for the item. The

Microsoft Rewards website states
    , "NEW! Microsoft Rewards has enabled direct deposit. Now when you redeem points for an Xbox Gift Card the value will be directly deposited into your Microsoft account. You’ll no longer receive a code in your inbox
    that you’ll have to take to Microsoft.com to apply yourself."
    What is the item that you are interested in purchasing with the currency? If you are going to use the currency on a game, you can gift the game from one account to another. Be sure to let us know the results Tim!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points

They typically are. And actually with the rewards program the funds are automatically deposited into your account for use. So all you have to for is redeem your points form Microsoft Rewards and wait for them to be added. I forgot they went to direct
    deposit.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards has enabled direct deposit Meaning? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards has

2. I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...: They are doing nothing and has been over 60 days, what else can I do now? Generic email sent as reply - no proactive contact from them otherwise. I now have 5 copies of the same email from...
  3. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  4. The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...

in XBoX on Windows
    The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...: The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This includes mobile and pc/xbox seaches on multiple accounts - having to wait between searches or they will...
  5. Microsoft rewards Xbox gift card money has not appeared in my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards Xbox gift card money has not appeared in my account: I had today purchased the 3 dollar Xbox gift card on the Xbox rewards app but I have not received money on my account or an email about my purchase I did this at 2pm EST I do not know what the...
  6. Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended.: [img] I don't have multiple user accounts per household I only have one user account per individual. All account information is correct, including the first name, last name, and email address...
  7. why has my microsoft weekly rewards reset

in XBoX on Windows
    why has my microsoft weekly rewards reset: hi dont know if any one can help or anyone else had this problem my weekly rewards has reset and it shouldnt have as i havent missed any week and had a big streak going can any one help or have i...
  8. PC Game Pass reward has been missing from Microsoft Rewards for weeks?

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass reward has been missing from Microsoft Rewards for weeks?: Sometime late in May, the option to acquire months of PC Game Pass through Microsoft Rewards went away. Right now you can still get 3-month codes if you have the URL for the reward page, but the...
  9. Microsoft reward has been wrongfully suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft reward has been wrongfully suspended: I am so sick of the lack of communication and lack of quality between xbox support and their customers needing help. I have two xbox one s i own and live in a household with 7 people and a baby...
  10. 50,000 reward points for purchasing a Xbox One S from the Microsoft Store has not been applied

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    50,000 reward points for purchasing a Xbox One S from the Microsoft Store has not been applied: Hi, the promotion page seen here - Xbox Live Rewards says that with a purchase of an Xbox One S from the Microsoft Store rewards you with 50,000 reward points. I made my purchase today and was...