Microsoft rewards gift card

Discus and support Microsoft rewards gift card in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello In July Microsoft rewards had a punchcard that I filled out and said I would receive a gift card at the end of November or sometime around there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GarryPickle, Sep 10, 2022.

1. GarryPickle
    GarryPickle Guest

Hello

In July Microsoft rewards had a punchcard that I filled out and said I would receive a gift card at the end of November or sometime around there and I don’t know if I have received it

:)

GarryPickle, Sep 10, 2022
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?

You cannot buy Google Play gift cards with Microsoft Rewards Points as they aren't available on Microsoft Rewards or Microsoft gift cards. If you happen to have a redeemed Amazon gift card tied to your Amazon account, you may be able to just search Google
    Play gift cards on Amazon and purchase it with your available Amazon credit. Using the Redeem tab on Microsoft Rewards, going to shop, and then selecting the Amazon gift card (if you have enough points) may be able to get you a Google Play gift card you are
    looking for on Amazon. Please understand that may work, it is not guaranteed to work.

As another user had pointed out, you could also try and redeem your rewards points for a Walmart or Target eCard (online gift card similar to Amazon) and buy a Google Play gift card through their websites or online or in store. Those are also not guaranteed
    to work but may work.

Google Play gift cards aren't currently an available reward option but there are plenty others.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to get Minecraft with Microsoft reward

If you have enough Microsoft reward points, then you need to redeem the reward points for Xbox/Microsoft Gift Cards on the redeem page of Microsoft rewards. Then once the gift card codes have been emailed to you, then you can redeem those gift card codes on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem Once you have enough money from the Xbox Gift Cards, you can then purchase Minecraft from the Microsoft Store or Xbox Store (depending on which version you want).
  4. Smwutches Win User

why do gift card expire in 90 days

Only promotional gift cards have an expiration date (that includes gift cards from the Microsoft Rewards program which is stated in the description). If you buy gift cards, they don't expire.
  5. ツ Trix Win User

Leugue of Legends Card missing since a long time , rn there is the night market in valorant which reduces the price of gun skins , so its a request to restock it quickly

I mean the gift card from microsoft rewards!!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Rewards Points to change Gamertag?

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. Rewards points can only be used to redeem gift cards through the Rewards program, not to be used to make purchases on Live. You would
    need to save up enough to redeem an Xbox gift card and then use the money from that gift card.
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards gift card - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards gift

2. I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...: They are doing nothing and has been over 60 days, what else can I do now? Generic email sent as reply - no proactive contact from them otherwise. I now have 5 copies of the same email from...
  3. As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points: As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points 6a596776-41d5-4fe4-b300-8d1422aa2210
  4. Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!: [img] I wanted to redeem a gift card on Microsoft Rewards, but I couldn't for the past few days. On the Phone Verification, "Send" button has been staying gray color instead of blue. This has...
  5. Will Roblox gift cards return in Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Roblox gift cards return in Microsoft Rewards?: Will Roblox gift cards return in Microsoft Rewards? a8d23932-f304-4613-9c73-97b941673eaa
  6. Can I redeem Microsoft Bing Rewards and gift them to a friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I redeem Microsoft Bing Rewards and gift them to a friend: Hi all, I am planning on redeeming the 1 month of Xbox Live Ultimate, and I wanted to know whether it could be gifted to a friend in the form of a code or not. Thanks!...
  7. Is it possible in anyway to get VBucks via Microsoft Rewards? eg. a vbucks gift card/buying...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible in anyway to get VBucks via Microsoft Rewards? eg. a vbucks gift card/buying...: Above: Also, I think it would be a good idea for Microsoft to add a vbucks gift card for redeeming (just like there is already a League of legends gift car and Overwatch gift card) if what i said...
  8. Microsoft rewards Xbox gift card money has not appeared in my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards Xbox gift card money has not appeared in my account: I had today purchased the 3 dollar Xbox gift card on the Xbox rewards app but I have not received money on my account or an email about my purchase I did this at 2pm EST I do not know what the...
  9. why have the robux gift cards been removed from microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why have the robux gift cards been removed from microsoft rewards?: why have the roblox gift cards been removed from microsoft rewards and will they be back. 80df6bef-c506-4514-93a0-b7872a61570e
  10. When is the roblox gift card going to be added back to microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    When is the roblox gift card going to be added back to microsoft rewards?: I have been waiting months for it to restock and somehow it's still not available. What's even worse is that I saw an advertisement on youtube promoting microsoft rewards to redeem roblox gift...