Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me...

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I saw in Microsoft Rewards "Sign up for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, get 4,500 points", and Game Pass Ultimate was only charging 3 months for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DRockin, Dec 12, 2019.

1. DRockin
    DRockin Guest

Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me...

I saw in Microsoft Rewards "Sign up for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, get 4,500 points", and Game Pass Ultimate was only charging 3 months for $1 dollar. I thought it was a no brainer. I click on the punchcard, and it sends me to the Ultimate Page
    with only 1 month as an option, I could not even find the 3-month charging option. 1 month was the default and only option for some reason.

Running out of time, since the Microsoft rewards promotion only lasts 1 day, I thought it would auto give me the three months since it was still only $1, and it only gave me the one month on my subscription instead of 3 months, I didn't get the rewards, and
    the option went away for three months.

I never had Ultimate before, only gold and regular game pass. I contacted Customer Support, and after talking with them for 20 minutes, they said "Since the Promotion is over, it is out of our hands" and I should come here. So I'm just stopping here to see
    what I can do.

:)

DRockin, Dec 12, 2019
  2. DRockin Win User

Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me Here

I did submit a ticket for the points, but I am trying to also get the other two missing months of Game Pass Ultimate, which is not a part of Microsoft Rewards. So this is two separate issues, I am using you guys to try and get help getting the two months
    that didn't get applied to my account.
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me Here

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Cosmic Rescue Rewards

To get the game pass ultimate, you went to the redeem section of Microsoft rewards and find the Game pass Ultimate 1 month reward for 0 points. You select it, and then you would have got an email with the code for 1 month. If you didn't do this, then chances
    are it has now expired. Check anyway, the reward might still be there.

Being as this promotion has nothing to do with Xbox, you would need to contact Microsoft rewards support about this issue.

https://support.microsoft.com/supportrequestform/cf50b787-a987-a7ff-133c-6c4e3f638013
  5. DRockin Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate did not give me an option to purchase 3 months.

I just purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today and it is the first time I have purchased the Ultimate edition. On the first page of the Game Pass site it said 'Get 3 Months of Game Pass Ultimate for £1!' however when I signed in it only gave
    me the option to purchase 1 month. I have contacted support but they have not been any help at all. I feel scammed. Is there any way I can get the subscription for 3 months? Help.
    I have the exact same issue. I tried contacting support, and they sent me here. The said "once a promotion is over, it is out of our hands" and that we should reach out here.
  6. Nixelplex Win User

Important Update to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate!

It's good to know how that will work. I usually get free live or game pass using microsoft rewards. I was wondering how that would work now.

I went ahead and upgraded to Ultimate, when I did this It maxed me out at the 3 years, but I gained a Year of Game Pass and 6 Months of Gold. It was worth the Dollar.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Game

2. didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?: I believe i was supposed to get a code when i redeemed my points, however i did not receive one. also whenever i try to get minecraft (on the launcher) or on the xbox app, it does not even say i...
  3. My Microsoft rewards auto reedeem for 1 months Game Pass hasn't worked on the 1st November,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft rewards auto reedeem for 1 months Game Pass hasn't worked on the 1st November,...: My rewards auto redeem for the 1st Novmber hasn't worked for 1 months gamepass ultimate, l have sufficient rewards points accumulated. The auto redeem worked perfectly on the 1st Ocotber (first...
  4. Persuading Microsoft Rewards to Reinstate "XBOX Ultimate Game Pass" Redemption

in XBoX on Windows
    Persuading Microsoft Rewards to Reinstate "XBOX Ultimate Game Pass" Redemption: Microsoft Rewards has been a popular loyalty program that has provided users with various incentives and rewards. One of the most sought-after rewards was the redemption option for the "XBOX...
  5. Can’t purchase any game with my Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t purchase any game with my Microsoft rewards points: Hi, So today I just redeemed my Microsoft rewards points and wanted to buy some games off the Microsoft store but when I click on purchase it says that I have to add a way to pay. I already...
  6. I redeemed a one month game pass ultimate on the Microsoft rewards and it didn't apply to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a one month game pass ultimate on the Microsoft rewards and it didn't apply to...: How can I fix this and get the game pass I redeemed on the Microsoft rewards? 096572a8-159e-41fa-ac43-2b336ff4c999
  7. Unable to Access Microsoft Rewards, Cloud Gaming and Game pass quests - Your current market...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Access Microsoft Rewards, Cloud Gaming and Game pass quests - Your current market...: I have twice contacted Microsoft Xbox Support to see if they could help me with my problem. The, problem has arisen since I changed from ADSL to Fibre, I can't access the rewards, cloud gaming...
  8. if I get the Xbox pc game pass for 3 months from Microsoft rewards, can I get it again...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if I get the Xbox pc game pass for 3 months from Microsoft rewards, can I get it again...: I noticed that you could get Xbox PC Game pass for 3 months on MS rewards. After the 3 months is over can I get it again? 8be4fd93-fd2b-444c-892e-d91245174094
  9. Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...: Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't happen and now I'm peing billed I had more than enough points to get the code. It's saying I have overdue...
  10. I am from India when I am searching for xbox game pass in microsoft reward it is not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am from India when I am searching for xbox game pass in microsoft reward it is not showing: I am from India when I am searching for xbox game pass in microsoft reward it is not showing cef5fab7-5214-4b94-aa1b-5da9a13a7c0a