Microsoft Rewards - Earn 200 points this week - Week Streak bad design, unable to complete.

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards - Earn 200 points this week - Week Streak bad design, unable to complete. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello. Something quite annoying is going on with the week streaks for the rewards app. I have completed all of the month objectives before the start... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ArcherAC3, Feb 2, 2020.

1. ArcherAC3
    ArcherAC3 Guest

Microsoft Rewards - Earn 200 points this week - Week Streak bad design, unable to complete.

Hello.

Something quite annoying is going on with the week streaks for the rewards app.

I have completed all of the month objectives before the start of this week, but then got a surprise with this new week objectives which requires me to earn 200 points.

It's impossible to achieve this since I have all the other objectives completed already and no way to get 200 points until the end of this week - which is going to cause me to lose my streak.

If this wasn't bad enough, another weird thing happened. This month objectives should have finished and refreshed today, 1st February, leaving me with 3 days to complete the week objective (as the week is going to end at 3rd February).

Yet, for some reason, the month "ending" has also been suddenly moved to 3rd February, completely erasing my chances of earning 200 points with the new February month goals.

It's like if this has been purposely done to make ir harder for people to earn more points and keep the week streak, and should be looked into!

Thanks.

:)

ArcherAC3, Feb 2, 2020
  2. playgirlkayls Win User

Oh i haven't checked mine! Hope I haven't lost my streak!
  3. ArcherAC3 Win User

Da pra conseguir sim amigo, intergindo todos os dias na pagina do rewards pelo navegador sao 10 pontos por dia . Como o amigo disse pelo Bing.com
    Sim, fiz isso a semana inteira, ganhei uns 60 pontos. Mas somente por usar e pesquisar no bing não ganhei nada agora, diferente de como vários disseram aqui.
  4. ArcherAC3 Win User

This might be a US only thing, because I'm not seeing this 200 points thing in Canada.
    Its just another week streak but with one of the objectives being "earn 200 points this week" (instead of the typical "do 50 bing searches this week").

Also, I'm not in the US.
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

I don't really see that 200 streak. Be happy to have one. I don't have anything of that kind.
  6. DJ WALT LOVE 2 Win User

Hi sometimes you just have to wait for a while and go back later.That's what works for me.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards - Earn 200 points this week - Week Streak bad design, unable to complete. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Earn

2. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  3. How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?: I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards. a1a698d9-7f4b-4581-82b8-830319e0a13a
  4. Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?: We need real support and Fixes. d90f7912-1b8b-4a04-8bd3-5dade9046985
  5. MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN: Okay so, I was able to spent a lot of money on xbox during the covid lockdown. I earned around 30k points from grinding games and spending real money AND TIME. I redeemed about 25k on useless...
  6. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  7. Microsoft rewards!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards!: I have 1 quest to go and at this point it's impossible to do cause there is no more weekly quests to do. At this point we should be givin another quest to do so we can actually achieve this, or...
  8. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  9. Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?: Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards? The reason why I'm asking is because I never had an Xbox before and I was wondering if I can get one for free by redeeming...
  10. [New 2020 Edition- Tutorial For Microsoft Rewards – Newly Revised] How To Earn & Use Reward...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [New 2020 Edition- Tutorial For Microsoft Rewards – Newly Revised] How To Earn & Use Reward...: Let's start a new, great year wit tutorial on how to get most od Microsoft rewards. Here you will find everything to get most out of the program. Happy new year to all of you. My the force be with...