Microsoft Rewards daily and weekly bonus not tracking my achievements. Can't redeem them...

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards daily and weekly bonus not tracking my achievements. Can't redeem them... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I wonder if this has anything to do with the latest update or it's a general issue, but my Rewards app stopped tracking my unlocked achievements and I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AleksPizana, Oct 25, 2022.

1. Microsoft Rewards daily and weekly bonus not tracking my achievements. Can't redeem them...

I wonder if this has anything to do with the latest update or it's a general issue, but my Rewards app stopped tracking my unlocked achievements and I haven't been able to redeem some of them. This has been happening for a few days now and I can't recall doing anything, other than updating my console to the latest build.

submitted by /u/AleksPizana
    [link] [comments]

/u/AleksPizana, Oct 25, 2022
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Rewards

Hi there dignou123,

The Microsoft Rewards program allows you to redeem your points for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, nonprofit donations, and more.

Earn rewards by doing the Daily offers, Weekly quizzes, Daily quizzes, Search to earn, Shop to earn. For more information, check out this page

Microsoft Rewards

Hope this helps.
  3. Cetaylor20 Win User

Halo Wars 2 Weekly Achievement

if you look, 0% of gamers have the daily and weekly achievements. They can't even make servers right let alone achievements.
  4. bmbell Win User

Is the Microsoft Rewards program being removed from Xbox and Bing?

It sure seems like they're headed in that direction. They have removed so many ways to receive Rewards and have significantly reduced the point value on daily, weekly and monthly quests. 5 points for a daily achievement? Really????
  5. Neil.Mc Win User

Not receiving points after completing an achievement for the "Microsoft Rewards top 10: Easter Eggs" punch card

Everything back to normal here for me too.

I've just gone through this at 09:30 GMT and unlocked the weekly set, monthly bonus, Top 10 and daily achievement with no problem.

Although I had to earn another achievement to get the Top 10 to trigger.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

Xbox gamepass quests not tracking

Hi there Matt, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you.

I think you're talking about the Microsoft Rewards quests, especifically the one that gives you 500 points for finishing all 34 quests. Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

Out of those 34 quests, 22 need to be daily quests, and 12 are weekly quests. Most likely, you have not yet completed all the weekly quests and you have completed all the daily missions (considering that doing more daily quests does not increase the global quest counter).

In the Microsoft Rewards missions section on your console, press A, selecting that specific quest (the one that gives you 500 Rewards points) to open a drop-down menu that indicates how many daily quests you have and how many weekly quests you have. The daily ones are easy and quick to finish, however the weekly ones take longer, please make sure not to confuse them and keep this in mind because the same thing had happened to me before, I had counted more than 34 missions until I realized that I was doing daily quest (which I had already completed all of them) while the ones that I was missing were the weekly ones.

I hope I've explained this clearly, as it might be a little confusing.

Best regards.
Thema:

Microsoft Rewards daily and weekly bonus not tracking my achievements. Can't redeem them...

1. Microsoft Rewards daily and weekly bonus not tracking my achievements. Can't redeem them... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards daily

2. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  3. How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?: I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards. a1a698d9-7f4b-4581-82b8-830319e0a13a
  4. Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?: We need real support and Fixes. d90f7912-1b8b-4a04-8bd3-5dade9046985
  5. MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN: Okay so, I was able to spent a lot of money on xbox during the covid lockdown. I earned around 30k points from grinding games and spending real money AND TIME. I redeemed about 25k on useless...
  6. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  7. The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...

in XBoX on Windows
    The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...: The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This includes mobile and pc/xbox seaches on multiple accounts - having to wait between searches or they will...
  8. Microsoft Rewards "Daily search breakdown" Refresh Time

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards "Daily search breakdown" Refresh Time: So I just started and want to know when when does Microsoft Rewards "Daily search breakdown" Refreshes ? 5b794084-132a-44ec-807e-f90401325f53
  9. Microsoft Daily Rewards Quests Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Daily Rewards Quests Not Unlocking: I've played my Xbox today and my daily quests for playing an Xbox game are not unlocking. To be clear I'm not registering as having completed the quest, not that they've unlocked and I can't turn...
  10. Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...: Typically each morning I go to the Xbox app and play a level of jewel to get 30 Microsoft reward points. I also get another 15 points as a daily login bonus. It's also an option to play a PC game...