Microsoft Rewards Customer Service Isn't Responding

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Customer Service Isn't Responding in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have requested help from Microsoft Rewards Customer Service because my Xbox punch cards aren't working (specifically the top 10 and august monthly... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Hari.P_, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Hari.P_
    Hari.P_ Guest

I have requested help from Microsoft Rewards Customer Service because my Xbox punch cards aren't working (specifically the top 10 and august monthly bonus round). And I will be missing out on 2500 points. I have asked on August the 9th, and they have acknowledged my request but they claim to be looking for 'account details'. Its been 7 days since then and no reply. Does anyone know how long they usually take to reply?

:)

Hari.P_, Jun 29, 2022
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

It totally depends on the issue.

Since they acknowledged your request, it will be just a matter of time before they get back to you.
  3. Hari.P_ Win User

Microsoft Rewards Customer Service is not responding.

I don't see my points in my order history. I'm not sure why they would be there because I can't buy points?
  4. Aditya_Roy Win User

Microsoft Rewards Customer Service is not responding.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as the Xbox punch cards aren't working and you will be missing out on 2500 points. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

In this scenario, if the reward points are still not showing, then we would suggest you to login with the same Microsoft account and again contact Microsoft Rewards support for further assistance

Also, I would suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Store Support team and they will help you with the appropriate details.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator
  5. Smwutches Win User

I haven't receive my Rewards points.

As already stated, you would need to contact Microsoft Rewards customer support. They do not use the forums and will not respond to you here.
  6. GAME OVER 001 Win User

I haven't receive my Rewards points.

As already stated, you would need to contact Microsoft Rewards customer support. They do not use the forums and will not respond to you here.
    Then why is there an Xbox Rewards forum support?

Stacy Ann is a manager in the customer support department who directed me to this option.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards Customer Service Isn't Responding - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Customer

2. Microsoft rewards on xbox not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards on xbox not working: Hi everyone, Since today on y xbox series x, the microsoft rewards app doesnt work. It says that the service is unavailable. I tried few times to restart my xbox, but no success.. the status says...
  3. Microsoft rewards on console isn't launching.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards on console isn't launching.: Microsoft rewards on console isn't launching. I've tried clearing the cache, hard resetting my console, and uninstalling the app, But nothing has worked so far 20096749-37fc-4342-b661-902460a5a803
  4. How do you reach Level 2 + Xbox Live Gold in Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you reach Level 2 + Xbox Live Gold in Microsoft Rewards?: I was checking the Status page for MR and I was wondering how you reach the + Xbox Live Gold tier, and if you do, how long do you keep XLG? Just a month or until you fall out of the tier?...
  5. Earning Microsoft rewards points through PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Earning Microsoft rewards points through PC Game Pass: Hello, I just have one question on how earning points through Xbox works. I have a fairly high-end pc and am looking at getting pc game pass to expand my game access. Does the Microsoft rewards...
  6. Roblox Gift Card Removed - Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox Gift Card Removed - Microsoft Rewards: So, today when i saw microsoft rewards to redeem my points on roblox gift card, the gift card was removed, i dont know why they did so but there was only an option of 100robux and now there's no...
  7. No reply nor solution customer service Xbox / Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No reply nor solution customer service Xbox / Microsoft rewards: Apparently there is no Dutch forum for Xbox questions, so I’m forced to try and get help here. I bought Lego Star Wars Skywalker saga 25th of march, couldn’t get the 6000 rewards points, just...
  8. Microsoft Rewards Customer Service Isn't Responding

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Customer Service Isn't Responding: I have requested help from Microsoft Rewards Customer Service because my Xbox punch cards aren't working (specifically the top 10 and august monthly bonus round). And I will be missing out on 2500...
  9. Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me...: I saw in Microsoft Rewards "Sign up for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, get 4,500 points", and Game Pass Ultimate was only charging 3 months for $1 dollar. I thought it was a no brainer. I...
  10. Will Microsoft Reward Those Loyal Customers Again With FREE Xbox One X's?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft Reward Those Loyal Customers Again With FREE Xbox One X's?: [img] [img] So we all know when the Xbox One was launched in 2013 Microsoft gave some customers whom it deemed loyal a free console. I wonder if they'll do that yet again when the Xbox One X...