Microsoft rewards app problem.

Discus and support Microsoft rewards app problem. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Microsoft rewards app problem. I have tried launching it on both Xbox series x and Xbox one x but it just gets stuck on splash screen and back to home... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MarkThomas_091, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Microsoft rewards app problem.

Microsoft rewards app problem. I have tried launching it on both Xbox series x and Xbox one x but it just gets stuck on splash screen and back to home page. Has been like it all day.

:)

MarkThomas_091, Aug 16, 2022
  2. RainingRoses Win User

3. DAVEBOB11 Win User

My xbox rewards app keeps asking to update location
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today MARKTHOMAS_091

There are some people reporting a similar issue with the rewards app.

Could be an ongoing outage, may I know if you already tried all troubleshooting steps described in this similar thread?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  5. INJUSTICEIRO15 Win User

App Microsoft Rewards com problema? (Microsoft Rewards App with problem?)

Hey there ,

Thank you for reaching out to the forums regarding the Microsoft Rewards app not properly updating your achievements. Are you seeing any notifications that you have completed the achievement and then not counting it or is it simply not giving you anything?

Make sure that your network connection is set up properly, If you have any issues with being disconnected or the connection is not strong it is possible that this could cause issues with the achievements not showing up.

Take a look at the following support page to

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
    Hi, so my connection is perfectly normal and running just fine, I already tested and others achievements are ok too but some of the Microsoft Reward achievements is not counting my points. It shows the achievement but doesn’t count my points at all.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

App Microsoft Rewards com problema? (Microsoft Rewards App with problem?)

Hey there INJUSTICEIRO15,

Thank you for reaching out to the forums regarding the Microsoft Rewards app not properly updating your achievements. Are you seeing any notifications that you have completed the achievement and then not counting it or is it simply not giving you anything?

Make sure that your network connection is set up properly, If you have any issues with being disconnected or the connection is not strong it is possible that this could cause issues with the achievements not showing up.

Take a look at the following support page to

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards app problem. - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards app

2. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  3. Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne: I was trying to launch the app, but it kept hanging indefinitely on the splash screen. I tried the hard reset steps to clear the cache to no avail. Now I'm trying to reinstall the app, but it...
  4. What is happening with the Microsoft Rewards app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is happening with the Microsoft Rewards app?: Ive read the rumours that the Xbox Rewards app on console is being discountinued. Is this true? I also saw the screenshot of the app giving the message about it. Any information?...
  5. Cant use the Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant use the Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox: When I try and open the Microsoft rewards app but all it says is the image below I try change my location but it still says the same thing, hope you can help. [img]...
  6. Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...: Typically each morning I go to the Xbox app and play a level of jewel to get 30 Microsoft reward points. I also get another 15 points as a daily login bonus. It's also an option to play a PC game...
  7. How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app: Hello Microsoft i am a gamer i been having problems with Microsoft rewards app i was only checking on the monthly reward offer as soon i entered in the app the monthly reward offer is not present...
  8. How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app: Hello Microsoft i am a gamer i been having problems with Microsoft rewards app i was only checking on the monthly reward offer as soon i entered in the app the monthly reward bonus offer is not...
  9. Is it possible to use another region for xbox microsoft rewards app, if your region dosen't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to use another region for xbox microsoft rewards app, if your region dosen't...: Hello. I need help with microsoft rewards app on xbox one s. Im trying to use it but i can't because i need to set my region. The problem is that im from croatia and there is no croatian region...
  10. I am one xbox one s and i deleted my microsoft rewards app on it because it wasnt working...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am one xbox one s and i deleted my microsoft rewards app on it because it wasnt working...: I am one xbox one s and i deleted my microsoft rewards app on it because it wasnt working and i was trying to fix it but now i cant get the app back anywhere i need help reinstalling...