Microsoft rewards app, not working properly

Discus and support Microsoft rewards app, not working properly in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The microsft rewards app daily achievement part hasnt been workimg says under maintenance. It has been like that a for 1 week.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mustang05Nathan, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Microsoft rewards app, not working properly

The microsft rewards app daily achievement part hasnt been workimg says under maintenance. It has been like that a for 1 week.

:)

Mustang05Nathan, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Nope. You can try contact Rewards support via the contact link at the bottom of the Rewards site to see if they have any further information.
  3. Smwutches Win User

It's under maintenance so once they finish that, they'll fix it.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Microsoft rewards app not working properly

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

If that didn't work you can also try reaching out to the Microsoft Rewards team that way they can check this for you to ensure that you can continue your weekly streak. Kindly visit this link and click on "Get Help":

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  5. Phatsimo Nyati Win User

Hi my name is keatlegile and microsoft rewards don't work on my Xbox one

Hi, will this work in pretoria South Africa and the microsoft rewards app wont update and it isnt on the microsoft store for me
  6. Rostom L Win User

Microsoft rewards not loading properly

Thank you for the additional details.

Are you currently in a location where Microsoft Rewards and Xbox Game Pass are supported?

If so, try to connect to a different network connection if it would fix the issue. You could use your mobile data hotspot.

We could also try to change your DNS:

Press the Menu button on your controller and choose Settings. Select Network > Advanced settings.

Select DNS settings. Choose Manual.

Now enter 8.8.8.8 as Primary DNS and 8.8.4.4 as Secondary DNS.

After entering the DNS server addresses, press the B button on your controller to save changes. If everything is in order you’ll see It’s all good message.

Restart your console then check the app again.
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards app, not working properly - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards app

2. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  3. Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne: I was trying to launch the app, but it kept hanging indefinitely on the splash screen. I tried the hard reset steps to clear the cache to no avail. Now I'm trying to reinstall the app, but it...
  4. What is happening with the Microsoft Rewards app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is happening with the Microsoft Rewards app?: Ive read the rumours that the Xbox Rewards app on console is being discountinued. Is this true? I also saw the screenshot of the app giving the message about it. Any information?...
  5. Cant use the Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant use the Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox: When I try and open the Microsoft rewards app but all it says is the image below I try change my location but it still says the same thing, hope you can help. [img]...
  6. Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...: Typically each morning I go to the Xbox app and play a level of jewel to get 30 Microsoft reward points. I also get another 15 points as a daily login bonus. It's also an option to play a PC game...
  7. How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app: Hello Microsoft i am a gamer i been having problems with Microsoft rewards app i was only checking on the monthly reward offer as soon i entered in the app the monthly reward offer is not present...
  8. How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app: Hello Microsoft i am a gamer i been having problems with Microsoft rewards app i was only checking on the monthly reward offer as soon i entered in the app the monthly reward bonus offer is not...
  9. Is it possible to use another region for xbox microsoft rewards app, if your region dosen't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to use another region for xbox microsoft rewards app, if your region dosen't...: Hello. I need help with microsoft rewards app on xbox one s. Im trying to use it but i can't because i need to set my region. The problem is that im from croatia and there is no croatian region...
  10. I am one xbox one s and i deleted my microsoft rewards app on it because it wasnt working...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am one xbox one s and i deleted my microsoft rewards app on it because it wasnt working...: I am one xbox one s and i deleted my microsoft rewards app on it because it wasnt working and i was trying to fix it but now i cant get the app back anywhere i need help reinstalling...