Microsoft Rewards App [Known Issue]

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards App [Known Issue] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello Gamers, We are aware that players are having issues with the Microsoft Rewards app. The team is working on resolving these issues, and we will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by XBF - Hayabusa, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Microsoft Rewards App [Known Issue]

Hello Gamers,

We are aware that players are having issues with the Microsoft Rewards app.

The team is working on resolving these issues, and we will post when there are any updates.

For Game related known issues, please check our sticky Here.

Thank you!

:)

XBF - Hayabusa, Aug 16, 2022
  2. RainingRoses Win User

Microsoft rewards app problem.

3. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft rewards not working.

4. Kathy A. Win User

Re: Rewards App not working

Hello PhilipPatino,

We understand that you are trying to use Rewards app and is unable to because of the glitches you are experiencing. Please know that the team is aware of this issue and is currently working for a resolution.

Please check here for any update: Microsoft Rewards App [Known Issue] - Microsoft Community

Have a great day and stay safe!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Geri M. Win User

Why are there so many problems with MS Rewards play with friends not unlocking?

Hello kierons316,

Our support teams have created a thread for updates on Microsoft Rewards. If you have any concerns about Rewards, see this link - Microsoft Rewards App [ Known Issue ] - Microsoft Community. Let's update this for more from time to time.

Thank you for your kind understanding and for participating in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Best regards

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Rewards App not working

Update: Microsoft is already aware of the issue

ETA is not available yet, but hopefully everything should be working as expected soon:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/microsoft-rewards-app-known-issue/9912d36a-37a5-4b64-9f1d-82bd25eabc2b
Thema:

Microsoft Rewards App [Known Issue]

1. Microsoft Rewards App [Known Issue] - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards App

2. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  3. Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne: I was trying to launch the app, but it kept hanging indefinitely on the splash screen. I tried the hard reset steps to clear the cache to no avail. Now I'm trying to reinstall the app, but it...
  4. What is happening with the Microsoft Rewards app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is happening with the Microsoft Rewards app?: Ive read the rumours that the Xbox Rewards app on console is being discountinued. Is this true? I also saw the screenshot of the app giving the message about it. Any information?...
  5. Cant use the Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant use the Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox: When I try and open the Microsoft rewards app but all it says is the image below I try change my location but it still says the same thing, hope you can help. [img]...
  6. Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...: Typically each morning I go to the Xbox app and play a level of jewel to get 30 Microsoft reward points. I also get another 15 points as a daily login bonus. It's also an option to play a PC game...
  7. How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app: Hello Microsoft i am a gamer i been having problems with Microsoft rewards app i was only checking on the monthly reward offer as soon i entered in the app the monthly reward offer is not present...
  8. How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app: Hello Microsoft i am a gamer i been having problems with Microsoft rewards app i was only checking on the monthly reward offer as soon i entered in the app the monthly reward bonus offer is not...
  9. Is it possible to use another region for xbox microsoft rewards app, if your region dosen't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to use another region for xbox microsoft rewards app, if your region dosen't...: Hello. I need help with microsoft rewards app on xbox one s. Im trying to use it but i can't because i need to set my region. The problem is that im from croatia and there is no croatian region...
  10. I am one xbox one s and i deleted my microsoft rewards app on it because it wasnt working...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am one xbox one s and i deleted my microsoft rewards app on it because it wasnt working...: I am one xbox one s and i deleted my microsoft rewards app on it because it wasnt working and i was trying to fix it but now i cant get the app back anywhere i need help reinstalling...