Microsoft Rewards app has an issue with two of its quests

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards app has an issue with two of its quests in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, so I've been doing the November monthly bonus and task #4 "complete the MSFT Rewards top 10" emmmm I've done it, its says complete on both but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RexJerichoHardy, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Microsoft Rewards app has an issue with two of its quests

Hello, so I've been doing the November monthly bonus and task #4 "complete the MSFT Rewards top 10" emmmm I've done it, its says complete on both but points haven't come through and the bonus round is not counting it Microsoft Rewards app has an issue with two of its quests :(

submitted by /u/RexJerichoHardy
    [link] [comments]

/u/RexJerichoHardy, Nov 3, 2021
  2. NavyKid1989 Win User

Kingdom Hearts III DLC quest in microsoft rewards app

So the quest says purchase the KH3 DLC Re Mind after activating the quest card in the Microsoft Rewards App to gain an additional 1500 points. There are two versions of the DLC one is just the DLC and the other has a SPECIAL concert video added on. Does
    buying the Version with the concert video count towards the Quest in Microsoft Rewards App?
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

January game pass quests

I'm experiencing a similar issue as its only showing me the quests from the Microsoft Rewards app in the Game Pass quests area on my profile page rather than showing the Game Pass quests. They probably just haven't released them yet since the ones from
    December and the ones on the MS Rewards app are still technically on going.
  4. Goggs25 Win User

why is rewards on xbox not working

on xbox live live status says gamepass quests are not working, which is strange because i have no issues with gamepass quests.

The issues is with the microsoft rewards on xbox app, which has been broken for months, but lazy trash at microsoft refused to do anything about it which why bing rewards should be closed down everytime i have issues with this app either you can't contact support because of issues at there end or make contact only to be ignored by trash who don't give a dam.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

XBOX LIVE

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us the forums with this issue. If you've accidently delete your

Microsoft Rewards
    app, then you would need to reinstall it from either your Ready to Install area or from the Microsoft Store. The app has the challenge of the day as well as the

Xbox Quests

I hope that this helps out!
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Problemas com as missões do Microsoft Rewards referentes ao Game Pass! [Translation - Problems with Microsoft Rewards missions for Game Pass!]

Hi there FelipeMZORD,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand you are currently experiencing an issue with the

Microsoft Rewards app

In reference to the
    Game Pass Quest Rewards

• Open the Microsoft Rewards app to see your progress. Your Xbox Game Pass quest will have a green check mark when complete.
    • Don’t worry! Microsoft is tracking the Quest activities and will reward users appropriately if all Quests are completed.

If the problem persists after your troubleshooting, I recommend to
    Report this app to Microsoft
    for the potential bug.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Microsoft Rewards app has an issue with two of its quests

1. Microsoft Rewards app has an issue with two of its quests - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards app

2. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  3. Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne: I was trying to launch the app, but it kept hanging indefinitely on the splash screen. I tried the hard reset steps to clear the cache to no avail. Now I'm trying to reinstall the app, but it...
  4. What is happening with the Microsoft Rewards app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is happening with the Microsoft Rewards app?: Ive read the rumours that the Xbox Rewards app on console is being discountinued. Is this true? I also saw the screenshot of the app giving the message about it. Any information?...
  5. Cant use the Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant use the Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox: When I try and open the Microsoft rewards app but all it says is the image below I try change my location but it still says the same thing, hope you can help. [img]...
  6. Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...: Typically each morning I go to the Xbox app and play a level of jewel to get 30 Microsoft reward points. I also get another 15 points as a daily login bonus. It's also an option to play a PC game...
  7. How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app: Hello Microsoft i am a gamer i been having problems with Microsoft rewards app i was only checking on the monthly reward offer as soon i entered in the app the monthly reward offer is not present...
  8. How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app: Hello Microsoft i am a gamer i been having problems with Microsoft rewards app i was only checking on the monthly reward offer as soon i entered in the app the monthly reward bonus offer is not...
  9. Is it possible to use another region for xbox microsoft rewards app, if your region dosen't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to use another region for xbox microsoft rewards app, if your region dosen't...: Hello. I need help with microsoft rewards app on xbox one s. Im trying to use it but i can't because i need to set my region. The problem is that im from croatia and there is no croatian region...
  10. I am one xbox one s and i deleted my microsoft rewards app on it because it wasnt working...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am one xbox one s and i deleted my microsoft rewards app on it because it wasnt working...: I am one xbox one s and i deleted my microsoft rewards app on it because it wasnt working and i was trying to fix it but now i cant get the app back anywhere i need help reinstalling...