Microsoft rewards $10 gift card redeeming problem

Discus and support Microsoft rewards $10 gift card redeeming problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I redeemed a $10 Xbox gift card for 9,300 points on Microsoft rewards, but i never got it but it charged me my 9,300 points. Help Please and thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dylan Duke, Dec 17, 2021.

1. Dylan Duke
    Dylan Duke Guest

I redeemed a $10 Xbox gift card for 9,300 points on Microsoft rewards, but i never got it but it charged me my 9,300 points. Help

Please and thank you Microsoft rewards  gift card redeeming problem :)

:)

Dylan Duke, Dec 17, 2021
  2. gds1972 Win User

Free Microsoft gift cards

Please don't forget that these people may also be redeeming Microsoft Rewards point for a $10 gift card.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to get Minecraft with Microsoft reward

If you have enough Microsoft reward points, then you need to redeem the reward points for Xbox/Microsoft Gift Cards on the redeem page of Microsoft rewards. Then once the gift card codes have been emailed to you, then you can redeem those gift card codes on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem Once you have enough money from the Xbox Gift Cards, you can then purchase Minecraft from the Microsoft Store or Xbox Store (depending on which version you want).
  4. Bret Anderson1 Win User

Couldn’t process your redemption

Sorry I meant nothing came back and I tried to redeem a 10 dollar Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards on Xbox and have tried to redeem a month game pass membership from Microsoft rewards also
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Buoni sconti [Mod Translation-Good discounts]

Hi Revy8,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that!

I'm assuming you are referring to Microsoft Rewards points. For Microsoft Rewards, 1,000 points equals 1$ in value (euros in your case), so yes if you have 60,000 points, then that values to 60 euros if you want to redeem those points for Microsoft Gift
    Card currency. There is no option for 60$ (euros) on the redemption page for Microsoft Gift Card currency, so you would have to split it up redeeming a 10$ (euros) gift card and then redeem a 50$ gift card with the remaining points for a total of 60. More
    information can be found here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/20541/microsoft-account-redeeming-rewards-points

I hope this helps!
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Buying a game with Microsoft Gift cards on Microsoft Store.

You can add as many gift cards to your account balance as you want & then use that balance to buy the game you want.

If you are using Microsoft Rewards then it should just add the amount to your account balance automatically so,for example,you redeem enough rewards for a £10/$10 gift card the that £10/$10 will then be added to your account balance.
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards $10 gift card redeeming problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards $10

2. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  3. How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?: I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards. a1a698d9-7f4b-4581-82b8-830319e0a13a
  4. Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?: We need real support and Fixes. d90f7912-1b8b-4a04-8bd3-5dade9046985
  5. MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN: Okay so, I was able to spent a lot of money on xbox during the covid lockdown. I earned around 30k points from grinding games and spending real money AND TIME. I redeemed about 25k on useless...
  6. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  7. I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...: I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it is not working 85030dd0-5b81-40e2-8236-3f93c068f373
  8. Microsoft Rewards top 10: Open Worlds reward not triggering. Alpha Skip-Ahead.

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards top 10: Open Worlds reward not triggering. Alpha Skip-Ahead.: u/TrainAss while this may not be an insider feature this may well be related to the fact that the console is in Alpha Skip-Ahead, I forgot to add that to my original post. Has anyone else not...
  9. Microsoft Rewards top 10: Open Worlds reward not triggering

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards top 10: Open Worlds reward not triggering: Hi guys & gals, Has anyone else not received their +500 points for the Microsoft Rewards top 10: Open Worlds despite activating the punch card and earning multiple achievements in qualifying...
  10. Microsoft Reward Top 10 Achievement Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Reward Top 10 Achievement Issue: I have earned two achievement on Minecraft on Windows 10, and have received notification for both achievments on my Xbox, but I'm unable to select "unlock an achievement" in "Microsoft Rewards Top...