Microsoft reward xbox game pass ultimate not available in the phillipines

Discus and support Microsoft reward xbox game pass ultimate not available in the phillipines in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello ever since Microsoft rewards was launched in the Philippines I started working hard to earn a Xbox game pass ultimate but when I earned enough... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bhavya Chanchlani, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Microsoft reward xbox game pass ultimate not available in the phillipines

Hello ever since Microsoft rewards was launched in the Philippines I started working hard to earn a Xbox game pass ultimate but when I earned enough points I realized that the Xbox game pass ultimate is only available in other countries like us/uk is there a way I could get it here in the Philippines because I really want the Xbox game pass ultimate and the only thing i can get in the Philippines is rp points or robux please tell me if there is a way to get it in the Philippines or can Microsoft add Xbox game pass ultimate to the Philippines thanks

:)

Bhavya Chanchlani, Oct 4, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

3. Bhavya Chanchlani Win User

hi Francia J. Microsoft rewards was recently made available in the Philippines but only with a small number of rewards like Robux RP points and a 1 charity.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi Bhavya, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but since Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is not yet available in the Philippines there is no other workaround for us to get it, especially through Microsoft Rewards since the Philippines is not yet a supported country for Microsoft Rewards.

You can get a PC Game Pass though since Microsoft recently made it available for the Philippines. You can get it but at a regular price not through Microsoft Rewards points.

In the meantime, we just need to wait for Microsoft to add additional regions that will support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Microsoft Rewards as well.
  5. Hasdiel Win User

xbox 1 month games pass

Since the Rewards are always changing it could be that it isn't available at the moment... But.. Since Game Pass Ultimate is now a thing, and it is a reward. They may have went ahead and replace the regular Game pass with Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Upgrade Game Pass

Can you definitely get UIltimate Game Pass? I only ask as there are a few Far East countries (Phillipines, Malaysia etc) that have Game Pass but not Ultimate:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions
Thema:

1. Microsoft reward xbox game pass ultimate not available in the phillipines - Similar Threads - Microsoft reward game

2. didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?: I believe i was supposed to get a code when i redeemed my points, however i did not receive one. also whenever i try to get minecraft (on the launcher) or on the xbox app, it does not even say i...
  3. My Microsoft rewards auto reedeem for 1 months Game Pass hasn't worked on the 1st November,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft rewards auto reedeem for 1 months Game Pass hasn't worked on the 1st November,...: My rewards auto redeem for the 1st Novmber hasn't worked for 1 months gamepass ultimate, l have sufficient rewards points accumulated. The auto redeem worked perfectly on the 1st Ocotber (first...
  4. Persuading Microsoft Rewards to Reinstate "XBOX Ultimate Game Pass" Redemption

in XBoX on Windows
    Persuading Microsoft Rewards to Reinstate "XBOX Ultimate Game Pass" Redemption: Microsoft Rewards has been a popular loyalty program that has provided users with various incentives and rewards. One of the most sought-after rewards was the redemption option for the "XBOX...
  5. Can’t purchase any game with my Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t purchase any game with my Microsoft rewards points: Hi, So today I just redeemed my Microsoft rewards points and wanted to buy some games off the Microsoft store but when I click on purchase it says that I have to add a way to pay. I already...
  6. I redeemed a one month game pass ultimate on the Microsoft rewards and it didn't apply to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a one month game pass ultimate on the Microsoft rewards and it didn't apply to...: How can I fix this and get the game pass I redeemed on the Microsoft rewards? 096572a8-159e-41fa-ac43-2b336ff4c999
  7. Unable to Access Microsoft Rewards, Cloud Gaming and Game pass quests - Your current market...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Access Microsoft Rewards, Cloud Gaming and Game pass quests - Your current market...: I have twice contacted Microsoft Xbox Support to see if they could help me with my problem. The, problem has arisen since I changed from ADSL to Fibre, I can't access the rewards, cloud gaming...
  8. if I get the Xbox pc game pass for 3 months from Microsoft rewards, can I get it again...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if I get the Xbox pc game pass for 3 months from Microsoft rewards, can I get it again...: I noticed that you could get Xbox PC Game pass for 3 months on MS rewards. After the 3 months is over can I get it again? 8be4fd93-fd2b-444c-892e-d91245174094
  9. Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...: Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't happen and now I'm peing billed I had more than enough points to get the code. It's saying I have overdue...
  10. I am from India when I am searching for xbox game pass in microsoft reward it is not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am from India when I am searching for xbox game pass in microsoft reward it is not showing: I am from India when I am searching for xbox game pass in microsoft reward it is not showing cef5fab7-5214-4b94-aa1b-5da9a13a7c0a