Microsoft Reward Sweepstakes

Discus and support Microsoft Reward Sweepstakes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have a question about how the Microsoft Reward sweepstakes work. I just entered into the sweepstake that ends on July 27th, and I was wondering how... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Pontius42, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Pontius42
    Pontius42 Guest

I have a question about how the Microsoft Reward sweepstakes work. I just entered into the sweepstake that ends on July 27th, and I was wondering how winners are picked; is it solely based on how many entries you purchase, or is it possible for someone to win with only purchasing one entry?

:)

Pontius42, Jul 27, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Microsoft rewards

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Stern, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Microsoft Rewards points needed for Sweepstakes Entry:

200 Microsoft Rewards points = 1 Sweepstakes entry. 500 Microsoft Rewards points = 5 Sweepstakes entries. 1000 Microsoft Rewards points = 25 Sweepstakes entries.

How do you know if you won a Microsoft sweepstake?

When does Microsoft usually notify the winners directly? You'll be notified before Winners are Posted on the Recent Sweepstakes Winner's page. On each sweepstakes entry page, there's a link to the terms and conditions for the sweepstakes, including how and when winners will be notified.

But that feature still not available, but I agree with you, it would be very nice haha
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Help with Sweepstakes...

Oh, yeah, is this for an Ambassador Sweepstakes or a Microsoft Rewards sweepstakes? The page I linked to was for Microsoft Rewards. If this is about Xbox Ambassadors then check the Ambassadors discord channel #season-17-rewards

Was confused why the title was Xbox Ambassadors, that makes so much more sense.
  4. SpyShadow Win User

Refunding reward points?

I do not think they refund microsoft rewards points for accidental sweepstake entries. I am sorry but good luck on the sweepstake
  5. Smwutches Win User

Sweepstakes

But through Microsoft Rewards? Twitter? Where was the sweepstakes? We can't do anything about sweepstakes on the forums, so you would have to contact support through where you did the sweepstakes.
  6. Smwutches Win User

sweepstakes

Depends on what sweepstakes you're talking about. If you mean Microsoft Rewards, they reach out to the winners within a week of a sweepstakes drawing typically.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Reward Sweepstakes - Similar Threads - Microsoft Reward Sweepstakes

2. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  3. How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?: I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards. a1a698d9-7f4b-4581-82b8-830319e0a13a
  4. Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?: We need real support and Fixes. d90f7912-1b8b-4a04-8bd3-5dade9046985
  5. MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN: Okay so, I was able to spent a lot of money on xbox during the covid lockdown. I earned around 30k points from grinding games and spending real money AND TIME. I redeemed about 25k on useless...
  6. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  7. Microsoft rewards!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards!: I have 1 quest to go and at this point it's impossible to do cause there is no more weekly quests to do. At this point we should be givin another quest to do so we can actually achieve this, or...
  8. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  9. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards: This isn’t really a question, although I would like to see it get fixed, but I have tried multiple times in the last 3-4 month to redeem my Microsoft Rewards points, and every single time I do it,...
  10. Why was I suspended from Microsoft rewards after entering a sweepstakes?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why was I suspended from Microsoft rewards after entering a sweepstakes?: (This has been my 4th problem with my Xbox Account and Xbox itself within a year of owning it, so I am genuinely losing patience.) So, I've been "suspended from Microsoft rewards" for about a...