Microsoft reward punch card -5000 points

Discus and support Microsoft reward punch card -5000 points in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft reward punch card i have done the following steps activated it and that has been verified u then have too earn 4 achivments in a list of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jimi Ambrose, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Jimi Ambrose
    Jimi Ambrose Guest

Microsoft reward punch card i have done the following steps activated it and that has been verified u then have too earn 4 achivments in a list of games which i have done about a week ago but these are not being activated on the xbox punch card can any one
    help me ? Is any one else having this problem to? Any help woukd be appreicated

:)

Jimi Ambrose, Nov 24, 2018
  2. Game pass punch card not working correctly

so this month Microsoft Rewards released a punch card for getting achievements on game pass featured games. So i breezed through the first 4 punches, and saw that i needed to gain a few achievements on some xbox dev games. So i try a game called Graveyard
    Keeper and get about 3 achievements, then i waited a couple days for the punch card to update, it didnt, so i try another game NBA playground, and get 7 achievements, then waited a couple days and still, no punch card completion. Please help me understand
    what i need to do to get my 5000 Microsoft Reward points.

DEATHxBOBCAT28, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Sweed79
    Sweed79 Guest
    Cuphead Punch Card

Hi, I purchased Cuphead, and in the rewards section, there is a punch card for bonus 2000 points, I completed #2 and #3 but it doesn't show that I purchased the game to complete the punch card for the points??

Sweed79, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Microsoft reward punch card -5000 points

coco meat train, Nov 24, 2018
  5. Wrightstuff1
    Wrightstuff1 Guest
    Hi lots of people having issues with this I contacted support and got no where

Wrightstuff1, Nov 25, 2018
  6. banky71
    banky71 Guest
    Im going to try this. Thank you.

banky71, Nov 6, 2018
  7. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Hi lots of people having issues with this I contacted support and got no where
  8. coco meat train Win User

9. banky71 Win User

Im going to try this. Thank you.
  10. DreadPirate360 Win User

November Game Pass Quest did not register my achievements or give me my 5000 points

All of the above was done. Not registered on punch card (i did get the achivements on the console and online) and no 5000 points given.
  11. PalmettoBling Win User

Punch cards

Yeah, it kinda sucks, but that's how it is. The rewards punch cards are to get people to try games they might not have otherwise. It's a promotion between Microsoft and the company for whos game it is. The same situation applies on purchasing games
    vs pre-ordering. If you pre-order and a punch card comes out, it's ineligible to earn that punch card. Sucks because I do love earning the points but I realize that it's to incite those that wouldn't otherwise buy the product, and not reward those that are
    already on board.
Thema:

1. Microsoft reward punch card -5000 points - Similar Threads - Microsoft reward punch

2. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards: This isn’t really a question, although I would like to see it get fixed, but I have tried multiple times in the last 3-4 month to redeem my Microsoft Rewards points, and every single time I do it,...
  3. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  4. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  5. Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?: Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have seen in different official Xbox accounts and the official website with a domain in another country, the prizes they give for having points in boxing...
  6. Microsoft rewards stole my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards stole my points: I was on Microsoft reward and I have almost 6,000 points and now I have 1,000 point when I redeemed the 5 dollars gift card for Xbox and it’s not coming up on the screen does anyone have the...
  7. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox service unavailable

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards on Xbox service unavailable: When I try to open the rewards app on my xbox it shows service unavailable. But my country is in the list of supported countries. And it works when try to open rewards on my laptop or phone...
  8. Why is Microsoft/Xbox removing monthly rewards punch card and reducing points for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Microsoft/Xbox removing monthly rewards punch card and reducing points for...: Microsoft has been slowly rolling back the number of rewards points given out. For example montly punch cards were 2500 points it went down to 1000 and now its gone all together within the last 6...
  9. Microsoft reward punch cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft reward punch cards: Both Punch cards for Resident Evil Village and Mass effect Legendary edition are not activating. Resident Evil Village achievement has come up as ticked but won't let me do the 1st bit to get the...
  10. Gears 5 Microsoft reward punch card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Microsoft reward punch card: I've done two of the new achievementsfor the new gears 5 punch card for operation 4 and still won't let me collect the 500 points and that's the last one I need to collect. Am i doing something...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft rewards punch card

2. punch card microsoft rewards