Microsoft reward has been wrongfully suspended

Discus and support Microsoft reward has been wrongfully suspended in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am so sick of the lack of communication and lack of quality between xbox support and their customers needing help. I have two xbox one s i own and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TGS STARLORD, Apr 12, 2019.

1. TGS STARLORD
    TGS STARLORD Guest

I am so sick of the lack of communication and lack of quality between xbox support and their customers needing help. I have two xbox one s i own and live in a household with 7 people and a baby but because they have made accounts on my xboxs ones and we
    all use the tgs clan tag xbox support has closed my rewards account and is try to say i have done something wrong this is wrong and honestly has me upset to the point where i am ready to leave and never buy anything microsoft again i have been treated more
    then once like i am doing something wrong when im not this is unfair and this needs to be fixed but customer service wont listen and acts like they dont care

:)

TGS STARLORD, Apr 12, 2019
  2. SammieChaos Win User

Hello, sorry to hear you are having this issue. However you would need to contact Microsoft Rewards Support by filling
    out a form and submitting the issue you are having.

Unfortunately no one here on the forums will be able to help you with Microsoft Suspensions, as enforcement has its own branch completely separate from general support.
  3. Gimpy_P Win User

I'd contact support as noted above, having multiple accounts on the xbox or the same clan tag shouldn't have anything to do with the Microsoft rewards points on your account.
  4. TGS STARLORD Win User

[​IMG]
    Thats
    the thing it says on the enforcement site that nothing is banned or other wise
  5. xGHOST RANGERx Win User

Have you contacted the enforcement team to see what the suspension is against you? I'm sure you could better results there and they would be able to address the issue better.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Yeah, the enforcement team wouldn't handle Rewards suspension. Only Microsoft Rewards support would be able to assist
    with that.
Thema:

1. Microsoft reward has been wrongfully suspended - Similar Threads - Microsoft reward has

2. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  3. I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...: They are doing nothing and has been over 60 days, what else can I do now? Generic email sent as reply - no proactive contact from them otherwise. I now have 5 copies of the same email from...
  4. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  5. The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...

in XBoX on Windows
    The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...: The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This includes mobile and pc/xbox seaches on multiple accounts - having to wait between searches or they will...
  6. Microsoft rewards Xbox gift card money has not appeared in my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards Xbox gift card money has not appeared in my account: I had today purchased the 3 dollar Xbox gift card on the Xbox rewards app but I have not received money on my account or an email about my purchase I did this at 2pm EST I do not know what the...
  7. Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended.: [img] I don't have multiple user accounts per household I only have one user account per individual. All account information is correct, including the first name, last name, and email address...
  8. why has my microsoft weekly rewards reset

in XBoX on Windows
    why has my microsoft weekly rewards reset: hi dont know if any one can help or anyone else had this problem my weekly rewards has reset and it shouldnt have as i havent missed any week and had a big streak going can any one help or have i...
  9. PC Game Pass reward has been missing from Microsoft Rewards for weeks?

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass reward has been missing from Microsoft Rewards for weeks?: Sometime late in May, the option to acquire months of PC Game Pass through Microsoft Rewards went away. Right now you can still get 3-month codes if you have the URL for the reward page, but the...
  10. 50,000 reward points for purchasing a Xbox One S from the Microsoft Store has not been applied

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    50,000 reward points for purchasing a Xbox One S from the Microsoft Store has not been applied: Hi, the promotion page seen here - Xbox Live Rewards says that with a purchase of an Xbox One S from the Microsoft Store rewards you with 50,000 reward points. I made my purchase today and was...