Microsoft: redeem code error need help

Discus and support Microsoft: redeem code error need help in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): redeem code error need help i purchased a xbox gold account and has more than once struggled to activate. it says there is error... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by lilthug4lyfe hd, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Microsoft: redeem code error need help

Microsoft (Routers): redeem code error need help
    i purchased a xbox gold account and has more than once struggled to activate.

it says there is error code but i type what i see on your errorhelp section nothing comes up.

can someone. help asap i just want to use my gold

:)

lilthug4lyfe hd, Nov 1, 2016
  2. Trist
    Trist Guest
    Zoo Tycoon

I purchased and have received and redeemed the codes for the games but seem to be getting an error code trying to redeem the 12 Month Live code.

Xbos-0x80169CF9

Any ideas? It just suggests trying again later.

Trist, Nov 1, 2016
  3. ALuigi76
    ALuigi76 Guest
    I can't redeem my 3200 Microsoft Points

Hi Support,

I need help as I can't redeem my 3200 Microsoft Points card.

The error code is :

XBOS-1005
    5a5ac953-9103-4fda-8352-0bc92cf9993b

Thanks,

Alex

ALuigi76, Nov 1, 2016
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Recuperar codigo [Translation - Recover code]

5. chinohidalgo Win User

Unable to redeem code for Xbox live gold

I put the code on my microsoft acount to redeem it but when i put it on my xbox acount it says code has been redeemed and i redeemed that code so i need help
  6. Mister Beep Win User

halo wars de code not working

Which error are you receiving? Having the error code and error message will help us a bunch! Be sure to give it a shot on our
    Microsoft Redeem page as well.

Keep us posted!
  7. XBF Leo G Win User

Minecraft xbox 1 edition

Hello JoeyVp,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Do you need help redeeming a prepaid code for Minecraft on Xbox One? Are you getting an error code or error message when you
    try to redeem the code? Were you able to redeem the token, but the game is not installing? Be sure to let us know the results!
  8. Georges C. Win User

My friend has gifted me a game and the code doesn't work, so then I try to purchase it with a brand new card, and it says oops we have an issue try again later, but it says that for multiple stuff

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello SoccerKJH2008, by your description you are trying to redeem a code and at the same time make a purchase in the Microsoft store.

However, if when redeeming the code or trying to make the purchase this error message appears, wait and try these procedures later.

As these processes for buying and redeeming codes are automatic in the Microsoft store, there may be some maintenance or error on their side.
Thema:

Microsoft: redeem code error need help

1. Microsoft: redeem code error need help - Similar Threads - Microsoft redeem code

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  4. I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...: I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me a n error code and keep giving me error codes. And no seems to be able to help. Why can't you just fix the issues....
  5. didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?: I believe i was supposed to get a code when i redeemed my points, however i did not receive one. also whenever i try to get minecraft (on the launcher) or on the xbox app, it does not even say i...
  6. I redeemed code for Age of Empire 4 through Microsoft (bought at walmart) and then it never...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed code for Age of Empire 4 through Microsoft (bought at walmart) and then it never...: I redeemed a code for Age of Empire 4 PC through Microsoft (bought at Walmart) and then it never downloaded onto my computer (Dell Optiplex 7070). I have hit on every tab at Microsoft for help, it...
  7. i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says...

in XBoX on Windows
    i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says...: then when i put the capitals and symbols in it says password doesn't mach 0f5336c7-7a04-4ac7-aaf7-5b4426ac737e
  8. How do I redeem beta code for mw III if I used the wrong microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem beta code for mw III if I used the wrong microsoft account?: I signed in to the wrong microsoft account to redeem beta code for MWIII, how can I reset it to the correct one? 56b64c04-8d32-445e-9a0a-2c2044d3db5c
  9. I redeemed code for "Let's Sing 2023 Hit's from Australia and NZ" on my microsoft account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed code for "Let's Sing 2023 Hit's from Australia and NZ" on my microsoft account...: I've recently bough"Let's Sing 2023" and went to redeem the Game Add-On "Hit's from Australia & NZ" on microsoft.com/redeem like it said on the game add on sheet, but now I can't seem to find it...
  10. I have a code for PC gamepass from microsoft rewards. Is there any way I can redeem it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a code for PC gamepass from microsoft rewards. Is there any way I can redeem it...: Everything I've tried has required my bank details (MS store, Xbox app, redeem.microsoft.com, etc) Please help 26a1698e-b1b1-480b-8004-3f9a82aac219