Microsoft Recover and lack of human support

Discus and support Microsoft Recover and lack of human support in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The fact that Microsoft is one of the largest companies in the world but have the customer support of a day care center is ridiculous. I have a email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mandelo Lowery, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Microsoft Recover and lack of human support

The fact that Microsoft is one of the largest companies in the world but have the customer support of a day care center is ridiculous.

I have a email I used around 15 yrs ago that is still linked to a gaming account where I purchased games etc over the yrs. I log into game account to try and link my PC, I notice the email on file is a email I've not used in forever over 15yrs. I then try to log in trying to remember my password then finally I remember my password to late Microsoft has blocked my email, and the only options I'm giving for recovery are to follow there automateedsteps to failure give Info to the best of my knowledge. I do not have 20 yr old xbox console its antique now. And long expired card number from my xbox subscriptions and did I mention a phone number from 15 yrs ago with no way to update every option for me is exhausted so basically Im supposed to be ok with this company pad locking the only way I can link my pc to xbox and playstation for the thousands of dollars in games I have purchased. I find this piss poor and will be contacting the better business bureau. I even called and spoke with someone they basically read from the website or a script instead of trying to help me resolve this issue. There is no way someone actually verifies this info to un suspend account this is grossly negligent that there customer support is so unsupportive.

Microsoft Recover and lack of human support [​IMG]

:)

Mandelo Lowery, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Mandelo Lowery Win User

thanks for repeating the form to me verbatum im not a idiot i gave them all that information and account was still refused to be unlocked
  3. ngocphi Win User

Wouldn't apply

Has to use account.Microsoft.com

Cod can only ask for proofs he can start the recovery process but he won't get the full form

but what he wants is account recovery form which is only on accounts.Microsoft.com

I helped this other guy he.spent 5 years with his mother trying ro recover her account and we solved it he needed additional info

and I wrote the account recovery form FAQ in old forums

Not sure why that faq was deleted other then it ws old forums since it helped a lot of people according to the comments and people do have difficulty with this form because they don't know what to put in the more info box which is important then most people.think

But as you mentioned 10 years is beyond the closure date

@op you have to maintain your account

I personally reopened an account from over 10 years keep ij mind I didn't have emails from duration of the closure but I did get the OG emails lol it's how I got my steam account back so it is completely possible to recover an account you may not be able to get downloads or Xbox stats though

(Old hotmail account)
  4. ngocphi Win User

I'm.not.sure why you are trying to recovery from call of duty.com

You should.recover from accounts.Microsoft.com

Call of duty.com isn't owned by Microsoft

I think you are misunderstanding how the system works

With account recovery you have options

Your call of duty.com account has no bearing on account recovery.

There are key info that MUST be met

Account holder name.

Address at that time

Creditcard on file

Phone number

Now.there are additional options.

Console Id

Original isp

Last known login date

Also info that the owner should only know like friends list

Achievements and games owned.

Remember more info that you give the more that makes up for missing info

This can be listed on more info box

MS nor anyone can't hand over your account without proper info legally

If you know your password then sign in on accounts.Microsoft.com if you are locked out after 24hours

Not callofduty.com until your account is recovered

Activision sale has not gone thru and not expected.to.till after 2023
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

i think he was using it as proof of ownership of the Microsoft account, which would not be eligible anyway.
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

it may be blocked due to it being completely closed, if you don't use a Microsoft account for 5 years then it is closed and gone for good which is in the terms and conditions.

it is the responsibility of the account holder to make sure all security info is kept up to date on an account i.e phone number, addresses, payment details and the likes then there is not much they can do as they have to follow strict rules regarding security.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Recover and lack of human support - Similar Threads - Microsoft Recover lack

2. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  3. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  4. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  5. How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...: I contacted Microsoft about this situation and they help me recover my account but then a week later it was banned. I spent years on this account, I need help please Microsoft!!!...
  6. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  7. Microsoft account information was all changed. How else can I recover?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account information was all changed. How else can I recover?: Hello My microsoft account was taken. The email was switched and the number was deleted. I have no other way to sign in that Microsoft is asking for to get it back. Is there any other sign of hope...
  8. Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?: My son has managed to sign out of his minecraft account and I can't remember which email address I used to set up the Microsoft account linked to it... I've tried all the email addresses I can...
  9. How do I recover my microsoft email that I used for minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my microsoft email that I used for minecraft?: I am unable to sign into my microsoft account which I used to purchase Minecraft Java and Minecraft bedrock as well as Xbox live. My username for Java is ONCEHEAVEN and my Gamertag for bedrock is...
  10. I cant recover my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant recover my Microsoft account: It wont let me recover my account through the form as even when I type in the recovery form and complete it the automated system says its wrong when i know its right as I'm still signed in on it...