microsoft recepit

Discus and support microsoft recepit in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello i have my order number but i just need the picture and i cant get in my account at the moment how do i get the receipt?\... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by alex#ufer, Mar 29, 2022.

  1. alex#ufer
    alex#ufer Guest

    microsoft recepit


    hello i have my order number but i just need the picture and i cant get in my account at the moment how do i get the receipt?\

    :)
     
    alex#ufer, Mar 29, 2022
    #1
  2. andersonpassos Win User

    microsoft recepit

  3. ChicagoBoostin Win User

    Help - Gold Membership NOT WORKING

    same problem as well, even got teh recepit in my email. im pretty upset
  4. alessandro margarite Win User

    Can't download a game I paied for

    I have done all of the above steps, at this point I tripled checked that I've made the purchase with the same account I use to log into Microsoft store. I tried to run the wsreset.exe to refresh the store and yet I can't find the game in the library. I literally have the recepit of the purchase, it's insane that I cannot have access to it. I want to talk with someone in Micorsoft.
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

    Lost recepit with apex card code on it

    Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

    I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Apex gift card.

    Unfortunately, you will need to contact the retailer where the gift card was acquired as a last resort and ask for a copy of the receipt depending on their policy.

    Xbox Support will not be able to check the status and for possible replacement if you don't have the receipt and the serial number of the Xbox gift card.

    You may also check this link for future reference regarding troubleshooting Xbox gift cards: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/digital-code-solution

    Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

    Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. XBF - Staniel Win User

    Minecraft Microsoft Account - Microsoft to Microsoft

    Greetings CamrenJohnson,

    If you have already completed the migration but it appears that the license is on the wrong account, you will need to contact Mojang support here and open a ticket to see about migrating the game over to your other account.

    Hope this helps and happy gaming!
Thema:

microsoft recepit

Loading...
  1. microsoft recepit - Similar Threads - microsoft recepit

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  4. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  5. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  6. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  7. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...
  8. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  9. Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store: I recently booted up my Xbox after a month of not using it and it auto updated now I can't download games through the Ms store due to the store not loading completely I've tried resets I've tried...
  10. Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge

    in XboX Insiders
    Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge: I noticed that some of my friends have the badge on their profiles. I remember joining the preview and checking it periodically, but it hasn’t appeared on my profile yet. Has this happened to...