Microsoft really doesn't help

Discus and support Microsoft really doesn't help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have no time to call Microsoft right now, and the support bots are complete idiots I've lost my account, cannot get back into it have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Grannyon144hz, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Microsoft really doesn't help

I have no time to call Microsoft right now, and the support bots are complete idiots I've lost my account, cannot get back into it have tried everything submitted a form including all of the info I know about the account even bits that might possibly be not true. I can admit I'm an idiot I put random names ext. behind account I do not know why I just do naturally this leaves me in a spot where I cannot recall all info all of the time. So I put all the info about the account all being true but perhaps not the name. Billing details, the serial number and ID that the console that I have used it on but it's not good enough. I cannot contact a real person since like I said earlier I cannot make a phone call right now the reason I am so desperate as to get into my Xbox account is because I have the Xbox ultimate game pass subscription. I cannot get into the account. Therefore cannot use it. Therefore cannot cancel it. I'd just like to talk to a human being to resolve this and no the online chat did not work I had it open all day yesterday and it did not put me in contact with anyone, like what do they want me to do carry on paying for a product monthly with no way of using it. I mean all I'm gonna do when this one is cancelled is buy it again on my new account (this one) and actually use it because I enjoy the games on there, but I do not want to pay for something on an account I cannot use. I even have the Xbox with the account on it, in fact I believe my family has multiple consoles (believe may not be true) that have the account on it. So please help me, just please give me a way to contact someone.

:)

Grannyon144hz, Nov 27, 2022
  2. a2255b26-b6dd-43aa-a Win User

OK thanks I'll just try to find the name
  3. a2255b26-b6dd-43aa-a Win User

Doesnt make sense why i cant talk to a human tho
  4. ngocphi Win User

Unfortunately unless you can pass pii you cant

This is a legal requirement

Not a human one

Random names make recovering accounts into a game of Russian roullette
  5. ngocphi Win User

Because support is NOT WHO you talk to

Its the offline team and that is a human who reviews what info you provide including more info you just not.providing enough info to.make up for mistakes and no they can't peovide what mistake you make

You have to meet or surpass pii requirements.

Original name is a core requirement so no random person can grab an account
  6. MetalNutz Win User

Adaptive controller- missing the biggest market share

Not really fair to say Microsoft doesn't want to help disabled people. It was designed specifically to help those that cannot use a traditional and I'm certain it helps many gamers that couldn't otherwise play. I'm sorry that it doesn't help in your case.
Thema:

1. Microsoft really doesn't help - Similar Threads - Microsoft really doesn't

2. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  4. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  5. Microsoft store really slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store really slow: so I've been trying to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store (cuz the installer from the website would stop at a point and not install) and it was SLOW i thought it was my internet but i...
  6. I refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money.

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money.: Please I really need this refund as soon as possible I need this for the bills please help. cfbadd80-7476-42e7-931d-3519db9f4ea7
  7. Really Embarrassing time, but I forgot the email linked to my microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Really Embarrassing time, but I forgot the email linked to my microsoft account.: I have an account called MrTippity On Minecraft so I went ahead and migrated it over and made an Xbox Account Called MrTippity and completely forgotten the email address to log into it and I don't...
  8. hello i am taha i need some help i really wanted roblox the microsoft store edition but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i am taha i need some help i really wanted roblox the microsoft store edition but...: (*Moved from Windows insider.) hello i need some i tried multiple youtube vids but all of them didnt work that why im trying to tell you when i click installl it turns grey and does not do...
  9. Why doesn't Microsoft offer the option to delete games from my Player Library? It's really...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why doesn't Microsoft offer the option to delete games from my Player Library? It's really...: I already removed evry single bit of them, but i still see them in my library and i wont. It makes me feel like I threw out the garbage but I didn't b3dd9d6c-9881-485e-985c-7bf54bbb1281
  10. Is it possible to add vbucks to Microsoft Rewards? I would really enjoy if this was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to add vbucks to Microsoft Rewards? I would really enjoy if this was...: I have looked up in a few places if i can get free vbucks in Microsoft rewards, but they haven't given me the correct answer. 4f935aab-9ca3-4fa2-8a6d-c750cebc9cb6