Microsoft, read this for the gamers. STEP YOUR GAME UP!

Discus and support Microsoft, read this for the gamers. STEP YOUR GAME UP! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All multiplatforms are now running poorly and at lower resolutions than on the competitors consoles. Examples; Tomb Raider 30FPS on XB1 meanwhile 60FPS... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JOSEWILLSLAY, Jan 23, 2014.

1. JOSEWILLSLAY
    JOSEWILLSLAY Guest

All multiplatforms are now running poorly and at lower resolutions than on the competitors consoles. Examples; Tomb Raider 30FPS on XB1 meanwhile 60FPS on PS4, pretty much every multiplatform game is running at native 720p as opposed to native 1080p on PS4,
    NO FREE TO PLAY GAMES AT LAUNCH MEANWHILE PS4 HAS 3+.

Seriously Microsoft, I don't know what you were thinking with this horrendous launch, but obviously you are not focused on the gaming aspect like Sony is. Before anyone comes here saying we aren't entitled to anything, WE ARE ENTITLED TO A BETTER CONSOLE/SERVICE
    IF WE ARE PAYING MORE MONEY THAN THE COMPETITORS CONSOLE. Xbox Live remains at $60 per year and doesn't offer anything besides multiplayer as of now. Meanwhile Playstation Network is $50 a year and offers deep discounts on a frequent basis, and also allows
    us to download a new library of games every month.

Microsoft has this attitude that they tell developers they can focus on whatever resolution/FPS they like, well time to toughen up and let developers know you mean business Microsoft, because I used to buy ALL of my multiplatform games on Xbox 360 last generation,
    but this time around I'm buying all my multiplatforms on PS4 BECAUSE WE CAN'T JUSTIFY PAYING THE SAME AMOUNT FOR A LOWER RESOLUTION AND LESS FPS GAME. Tell developers to target 1080p/60FPS, but obvious this isn't realistic becuse we all bought the more expensive
    console with inferior hardware. I'm lucky to own both a PS4 and Xbox One, but this time around I'll be exclusively PS4 on multiplatforms because of Microsoft's mistakes in console hardware and online service, I'm sure other feels the same.

READ THIS MICROSOFT. PAY ATTENTION TO GAMERS. WE PAY MORE, WE EXPECT MORE.

I wouldn't be making this post if I didn't care about Microsoft, because frankly last gen the Xbox 360 was better than the PS3, but this generation it has all changed and I really want the Xbox One to be my main console for games, but Microsoft has to prove
    themselves, otherwise I am now mainly Playstation.

:)

JOSEWILLSLAY, Jan 23, 2014
  2. RSG Squeaky
    RSG Squeaky Guest
    Error Code: 8015190E

same yo. this is getting annoying as hell. step up your game microsoft engineers

RSG Squeaky, Jan 23, 2014
  3. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    Step it up.. Microsoft!

I'm an Aussie to mate and no offence but we were told all that before it came out. I personally don't think it's a crippled machine at all. And please don't bring playstation into this. It has nothing to do with it!

DuFFuL, Jan 23, 2014
  4. JOSEWILLSLAY
    JOSEWILLSLAY Guest

Sorry guys about this being tough to read on the eyes, the spaces are in there to separate but Microsoft can't even get their forum right, let alone their console and online service.

5. JOSEWILLSLAY
    JOSEWILLSLAY Guest
    Here is a list I saw posted somewhere else that shows all your failures so far, Microsoft.

- Entire E3 Fiasco (too long to list every single instance).

- Pulling a 180 after claiming it would be impossible to.

- Inferior Hardware that struggles to render at 1080p

- 500 dollar price tag. That's a 100 $ more than a stronger competitor, due to a "value proposition" no one seem to want. The Kinect.

- Every multi plattform game running noticably worse.

- Rushing it to the market, hence releasing it with an unpolished O.S that slows down installation times, hurts game performance and lacks a streaming function they promised.

- Lying about it's graphics by constantly showing off demos on high end PC's (Forza 5 and Titanfall)

- Spinning sale statistics to claim it's the "fastest selling" console when it clearly wasn't.

- Bribing people on Youtube and acting like their *** don't stink.

6. dlCHIEF58
    dlCHIEF58 Guest
    dlCHIEF58, Nov 1, 2018
  7. JOSEWILLSLAY Win User

Here is a list I saw posted somewhere else that shows all your failures so far, Microsoft.

- Entire E3 Fiasco (too long to list every single instance).

- Pulling a 180 after claiming it would be impossible to.

- Inferior Hardware that struggles to render at 1080p

- 500 dollar price tag. That's a 100 $ more than a stronger competitor, due to a "value proposition" no one seem to want. The Kinect.

- Every multi plattform game running noticably worse.

- Rushing it to the market, hence releasing it with an unpolished O.S that slows down installation times, hurts game performance and lacks a streaming function they promised.

- Lying about it's graphics by constantly showing off demos on high end PC's (Forza 5 and Titanfall)

- Spinning sale statistics to claim it's the "fastest selling" console when it clearly wasn't.

- Bribing people on Youtube and acting like their *** don't stink.
  8. dlCHIEF58 Win User

9. JOSEWILLSLAY Win User

Sorry guys about this being tough to read on the eyes, the spaces are in there to separate but Microsoft can't even get their forum right, let alone their console and online service.
  10. DuFFuL Win User

Step it up.. Microsoft!

I'm an Aussie to mate and no offence but we were told all that before it came out. I personally don't think it's a crippled machine at all. And please don't bring playstation into this. It has nothing to do with it!
  11. Dustoff59 Win User

Step it up.. Microsoft!

As a Aussie and proud of it, I've had the fortune, some would say misfortune of seeing most of the world and I can honestly say that Australia is literally the best country in the world. Sure we have our problems, but compared to other countries, my god
    we have it so darn good, but for all that is great about being a Aussie and living in the awesome country where we aren't trying to kill each other all the time, where the availability of firearms is restricted tightly, where children can go to school safe
    in the knowledge that no one is going to come in and try killing them with a military weapon or the freedom to open expression is as much expected as is going down to the beach for a surf. We are a very lucky country, except for one thing. It would seem that
    software and hardware companies such as Microsoft think it's okay to double and in some cases triple the cost of things that the rest of the world pay a fraction for.

If any of you are interested, take the time to do the Pepsi challenge, look into the cost of hardware and software in other countries and then compare it to Australia. Like me, you will be outraged. The excuses are as pitiful as politician trying to claim
    $5,000 to attend footy match.

Having said all that, let me ask this one question. Who the hell does Microsoft think they are selling a crippled system like the X Box One to us Aussie after all the bluster and displaying at its unveiling. A system that as far as I can tell has very little
    semblance to the system sold here to us Aussie. Can it bring up the TV Guide like they showed? nope!!!!, can I have a fantasy player like they showed? Nope!!!!, can I throw my arms around and make things move like they showed? Nope!!!, can I talk to it like
    they did at its unveiling.....without having to repeat or yelling at it......As they demonstrated? Nope!!!! Yet they call it the same machine. Ummm hello.... last time I looked, if a car yard sold a particular type of car and you bought the car based on the
    promo adverts, then when you get the car and it has no engine, no suspension, and drum brakes not disk, how long do you think that car yard would last before it would be hauled in front of the ACCC. That's the Australian Consumer watchdog who looks out for
    activities like that and brings them to account, for all you non Aussie.

The point I am making is this. Although the games are great and yes we can now watch things on Blu Ray.... how long has Blu Ray been out? The fact is, while the PS4 is what it is, a games console, when you get it, you actually get what Sony touted. What
    makes Microsoft so special, or immune from consumer laws when it sells it's Xbox One but if you happen to be in Australia. Take a back seat as your simply not going to get what the rest of the world enjoys. If you attempt to tie down one of the tech support
    people as to what's going on and for of release date regarding, oh, say DLNA for example and they hang up on you as they did to me today.

I'm glad I was actually recording the conversation so that I could play it back to colleges if for some reason they actually surprised me with dates. But to be hung up on, now that's personal. Don't have an answer? Don't particularly care? Forgot that Tech
    Support isn't the only ones that have recording devices? When all else fails hang up on the client?

My god, I didn't just buy a crippled machine far from being what i thought I was getting, i also got disrespectful, unprofessional tech support. What a waist of some $590 and whatever the cost of the gold membership is per month.

I want my money back or at the least a damn good written apology for all of this. I'm not a betting man but if I was to bet $1000 that not only will I not get my money back, but all I have said will be ignored and no apology given.

Yep, one very very unhappy Aussie.
Thema:

1. Microsoft, read this for the gamers. STEP YOUR GAME UP! - Similar Threads - Microsoft read gamers

2. Read it and wheep microsoft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Read it and wheep microsoft: Why is it so damn difficult for a service that we community pay multimilliona if not billions a year and yet we still have difficulty connecting our mobile devices as the source of communication...
  3. (READ FOR MORE DETAILS) Extremely tied up Xbox Gamertags and Microsoft Accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    (READ FOR MORE DETAILS) Extremely tied up Xbox Gamertags and Microsoft Accounts: Account A is linked to Gamertag 1 Account B is linked to Gamertag 2 Account C has no gamertag, but I want to move Gamertag 2 to this one I want to link Gamertag 1 with Account B, and Gamertag 2...
  4. Microsoft please read this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please read this: Microsoft I BEG U PLEASE ADD BANGLADESH TO XBOX IN REGIONS IN XBOX SETTINGS ok ok i don't need to be so dramatic but please add bangladesh to microsoft rewards 077f08d7-daac-455a-8041-6c8f27b7fd2a
  5. Unknown multiple charges from Microsoft Xbox reading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown multiple charges from Microsoft Xbox reading: I have charged £27.98 for 2 times and 2 tines £17.49 from Microsoft Xbox Reading.. I never purchased or subscribe anything.. Very upset about the charges.. 1d11d7af-4913-4151-8b3c-f45fa19ee9cf
  6. why am i paying 12.99 for xbox Microsoft*Ultimate 1 Mont Reading GB 2493 whe i before all i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am i paying 12.99 for xbox Microsoft*Ultimate 1 Mont Reading GB 2493 whe i before all i...: why am i paying 12.99 for xbox Microsoft*Ultimate 1 Mont Reading GB 2493 whe i before all i was paying was 10.99 has price gone up? f30edf0c-51b4-4550-973d-a7c8d35de013
  7. My microsoft account has been hacked (please read the full details before commenting). What...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked (please read the full details before commenting). What...: So exactly today, my Microsoft account was hacked by a malicious application. And now I cannot sign in, or do anything What to do now? NOTES: - I cannot fill out the form because the hacker...
  8. Any Microsoft teams reading this,you should turn Xbox community section into a full blown...

in XboX Insiders
    Any Microsoft teams reading this,you should turn Xbox community section into a full blown...: Allow us to post more then just our gaming clips let us go live, post pictures,stories and status updates within the Xbox app and console, the community section is very limited to post what I...
  9. When I try to login with my Microsoft account it read direct me to the original page where...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to login with my Microsoft account it read direct me to the original page where...: When I try to login my account it goes to the Microsoft link and says sign in and then it takes me to the continue link then where I press continue it read direct me to the same page...
  10. So got a gift card and cannot read the code, but cannot get any response from Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    So got a gift card and cannot read the code, but cannot get any response from Microsoft...: Cannot read the code any ideas on how to get an answer from Microsoft welcome cheers c18a17bc-9cb1-4471-a6a5-7a042c8aa558