Microsoft Puzzle puzzle created from photo not saving

Discus and support Microsoft Puzzle puzzle created from photo not saving in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have been using the Premium version without any problem until I came to create a puzzle from one of my own photos. I got part way through but then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rolyats, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Rolyats
    Rolyats Guest

Have been using the Premium version without any problem until I came to create a puzzle from one of my own photos. I got part way through but then stopped. When reopening the app to continue the puzzle was shown with a percentage of how far I had progressed. However when I opened it none of puzzle had been completed. I closed it down and reopened it but on this occasion the puzzle showed 0% progress. I have tried this several times with the same result.

:)

Rolyats, Nov 12, 2022
  2. Rolyats Win User

Unfortunately the problem returned. I uninstalled and then reinstalled the app but the problem remains. You suggested further possible solutions i.e. steps A B & C but this is getting outside of my comfort zone and abilities so will stay with the app by usng just the provided puzzles. Not ideal but at least I will be able to use it.
  3. Rolyats Win User

No I just close the app and then reopen it.

If I reinstall the app will I lose all the puzzles I have completed and the ones created from my own photos?
  4. Rolyats Win User

Hi

I actually tried the repair option which has worked.

Many thanks for your help and advice.

Cheers
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, I'm glad to know that repairing the game worked!

Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future

For now take care and have a good day
Thema:

1. Microsoft Puzzle puzzle created from photo not saving - Similar Threads - Microsoft Puzzle puzzle

2. How do I talk to a person at microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I talk to a person at microsoft?: I can sign in, but it won't sign me on. Does Microsoft not support accounts anymore? ef8748e9-0625-48c7-84fc-e60d2638d67b
  3. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  4. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones. But the battery cover(?) at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information...
  5. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?: Microsoft Jigsaw achievements for Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles won't pop even though I completed the achievements. Jam King - I have completed both packs (42 out of 42) but the tracker says I...
  7. Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...: I've asked this a couple of times and each time it's like a bot is answering. If you're going to offer advice, please read this properly and actually answer what I'm asking about - rather than...
  8. How do I let Microsoft know that one of their Sudoku puzzles is unwinnable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I let Microsoft know that one of their Sudoku puzzles is unwinnable?: I will see if I can attach the related screen shot for reference, but I was playing the game on Grandmaster level for a normal puzzle and not in the daily challenge. I got to the end and I...
  9. Microsoft jigsaw puzzle goes into a loop on startup

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft jigsaw puzzle goes into a loop on startup: When I startup jigsaw puzzle each time, it is suppose to do an advertisment first before bringing up my puzzle. Every single time in the past week, the puzzle goes into a loop where the "dot...
  10. microsoft jigsaw puzzles will not load, what can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw puzzles will not load, what can I do?: Trying to load Microsoft Jigsaw, the software takes several minutes to load. Eventually the software will load, but individual puzzles will not load. I uninstalled the software and reinstalled it,...