Microsoft problem

Discus and support Microsoft problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can not sign in to network 4f3a3977-71a5-4954-8582-8761b48a550c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jake Onsrud, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Jake Onsrud
    Jake Onsrud Guest

Microsoft problem

can not sign in to network

:)

Jake Onsrud, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Microsoft problem

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hellp Jake, what device is this happening on, does an error message appear?

Which procedures have you already tried, because Live's servers show no interruption in service.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status
  3. xXI Dad IXx Win User

Microsoft Problems

if you are trying to recover rewards points you have to reach 100 points before you can redeem.
  4. Mark Sherwood Win User

Microsoft Problems

Hey there BonusEnemy.

Are you referring to Microsoft points from the Rewards? If so, you will only be given Microsoft points when you reach 100msp or over. When you have reached this criteria, they will be debited into your account automatically. Please note, Microsoft points
    earned from the rewards are only debited between the 15th - 30th of each month.

For future reference, please post any rewards questions in
    THIS
    forum section.

Hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

probleme compte microsoft [Microsoft account problem]

Salut Antho!

Are you having issues figuring out how to acquire your Windows 10 version of Minecraft for owning the PC version prior? If so, check out this page from

Mojang
    and follow the steps listed there.

If that is not what you are looking for, please clarify so we can do our best to help. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.
  6. Rog Lin Win User

Microsoft Bingo Problem

0x803FB005 similar problem but with installing Blizzard Mountain onto Horizon3
Thema:

Microsoft problem

1. Microsoft problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft problem

2. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  3. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  4. Problem of microsoft and minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem of microsoft and minecraft: [img] I have been 5 yaers having this issue and contacted minecraft support email 16 times every 4 month, minecraft staff didn't find anything about this also they have told me to contact...
  5. Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11: I have had the flight simulator premium deluxe 40th anniversary game since December 2023. It is installed on the xbox series x console and works fine. I installed it on Windows 10 with the Xbox...
  6. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  7. why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem

in XBoX on Windows
    why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem: Sounds like youtube can stream to my xbox and many others around the world and so my question is why hasnt xbox fixed this problem its invasion of ones privacy to an extent im really surprised...
  8. My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??: I saw the article saying that Microsoft brought Mojang and Mojang wants all the Mojang users to be in Microsoft. I was never using a Minecraft/Mojang account I have been using a Microsoft account...
  9. I have a problem with logging into microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem with logging into microsoft: So, many years ago (i was a kid probably 9 or 10) i created a microsoft account to get minecraft. Of course i was unable to as no one gave me money so i never used the microsoft account since. now...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...