Microsoft Pre-orders not Displaying charge date 10 days prior to release.

Discus and support Microsoft Pre-orders not Displaying charge date 10 days prior to release. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So came across an issue Pre-ordered Diablo 2 Resurrected back in August at that time I thought I was being charged for the game cause you had to pay... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Substantial_Law5857, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Microsoft Pre-orders not Displaying charge date 10 days prior to release.

So came across an issue Pre-ordered Diablo 2 Resurrected back in August at that time I thought I was being charged for the game cause you had to pay for it to be in early beta access so I did. Now 10 days prior to the game release I got charged the money for Diablo. Issue is I wasnt planning for this charge so went over in my account and when I reached out to microsoft to refund my money for the game couldnt get the refund for 24-72 hrs so my bank charged me a fee for overdrafting my account. Long story short Microsoft please display on your pre-order games that 10 days prior to release your account will be charged so people can plan accordingly thanks!

submitted by /u/Substantial_Law5857
    [link] [comments]

/u/Substantial_Law5857, Sep 15, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

I preordered dead island 2 and now it says I have to purchase it I never deleted it and now I’m pissed bc I spent $97 on that ****

Microsoft attempts to get the charge for pre-ordered games 10 days prior to the game release, you may not be charged for the game. Please check your bank history 10 days before the game releases to check.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

No refund available for a pre purchase?

Check your statement as I said pre-orders do not get charged till 10 days prior to release. Yes it shows the visa card as that is whjat you have logged as your payment method for the pre-order. It is also possible to pre-download before release date. That
    just means you don't have to wait once release day comes along.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

double charged

Did you definitely get charged in May? Pre-orders will only charge your payment method 10 days prior to the release date of the product (although I believe it charges you staright away if using your Microsoft balance as the payment method). Have you double checked your credit/debit card statement to confirm?
  5. mocoworm Win User

PAYMENT FOR DIGITAL GAMES

Pre-order funds are now deducted from your account 10 days or less prior to the game’s release date, not when the order is made.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Destiny 2 Witch Queen preorder

Hi Wendigo! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You will be charged 10 days prior the release of the pre-ordered game, despite the release day of the anniversary content
Thema:

Microsoft Pre-orders not Displaying charge date 10 days prior to release.

1. Microsoft Pre-orders not Displaying charge date 10 days prior to release. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Pre orders

2. Pre order with Microsoft balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order with Microsoft balance: Hi, I recently pre ordered a game using my Microsoft balance, but the balance isn't showing as payment going out. The points expire on 4th April, but the game release has been pushed back to 28th...
  3. I can't find the deluxe Version for xbox one in the Microsoft store. Why i can't pre order...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find the deluxe Version for xbox one in the Microsoft store. Why i can't pre order...: Why is there no deluxe Version from hogwarts legacy for the one in the store ? 380eb40c-235c-4e10-9e07-c6eaf22970fe
  4. Fifa23 Ultimate Edition purchased on pre order not showing up in Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa23 Ultimate Edition purchased on pre order not showing up in Microsoft Store: I purchased Fifa23 on pre order months ago. Transactions show up in my account as all paid. However, all editions indicate I have to buy again rather giving option to install in the Store and no...
  5. Why I can't pre-order the new Call Of Duty for PC from Microsoft Store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why I can't pre-order the new Call Of Duty for PC from Microsoft Store?: The subject is my question. If I'm right Activision is now a Microsoft company. 8f32375f-1d89-4a8a-b733-0bd918a09f42
  6. What's going on with Microsoft store pre order of the life is strange Remastered game from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's going on with Microsoft store pre order of the life is strange Remastered game from...: One thing I forgot about when preordering life is strange true colors ultimate edition. I may of pre ordered it in windows 10 Microsoft store and not the xbox store app version, but I have no way...
  7. Why hasn't Microsoft generated unique console pre-order links for active or recently active...

in XboX Insiders
    Why hasn't Microsoft generated unique console pre-order links for active or recently active...: This is one of those rare cases in our capitalist society where I have to jump through hoops in order to give a company my money. I haven't subscribed to Xbox Live for a bit now. Why? Because I...
  8. Should Microsoft have taken my pre order purchase yet

in XboX Insiders
    Should Microsoft have taken my pre order purchase yet: I pre ordered Microsoft flight sim for Xbox series s and if I looked at it right they should of taken my money coz it’s now within the 10 days before release submitted by /u/yeetlordruss...
  9. Pre order a Xbox series X from Microsoft

in XboX Insiders
    Pre order a Xbox series X from Microsoft: Can you pre-order xbox series X from Microsoft store? submitted by /u/seaone12 [link] [comments]
  10. I pre order from Microsoft on November the 10th. When can I expect my console to arrive?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I pre order from Microsoft on November the 10th. When can I expect my console to arrive?...: I pre ordered on November the 10th. When can I expect my console to arrive? a039de54-3b87-48ab-b2a7-2ff4c0200bb7