Microsoft points for summer spotlight

Discus and support Microsoft points for summer spotlight in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I bought 2 games that belong to the promotion of summer spotlight but I did not receive the 4000 microsoft points of said promotion, can you help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by AtheneoR3, Aug 30, 2018.

1. AtheneoR3
    AtheneoR3 Guest

:)

AtheneoR3, Aug 30, 2018
  2. twaig1690
    twaig1690 Guest
    Not recieved points for game in summer spotlight

I have not recieved the points for buy a game in the summer spotlight the game is called Shining resonance refrain.

Contact microsoft support told to post here for ambassador to help

twaig1690, Aug 30, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    summer spotlight points

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support.

Smwutches, Aug 30, 2018
  4. Microsoft points for summer spotlight

You would need to contact Microsoft rewards support.

The Viral Cyrix, Aug 30, 2018
  5. AtheneoR3
    AtheneoR3 Guest
    Link doesn´t work

"This page doesn´t exist"....

AtheneoR3, Aug 30, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  7. AtheneoR3 Win User

Link doesn´t work

"This page doesn´t exist"....
  8. Smwutches Win User

This should work

If not, you can contact their support by clicking the contact link at the bottom of http://account.microsoft.com/rewards
  9. The Viral Cyrix Win User

You would need to contact Microsoft rewards support.
  10. Rickster II Win User

Summer spotlight 2021

11. Smwutches Win User

summer spotlight points

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support.
Thema:

1. Microsoft points for summer spotlight - Similar Threads - Microsoft points summer

2. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  3. Microsoft rewards stole my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards stole my points: I was on Microsoft reward and I have almost 6,000 points and now I have 1,000 point when I redeemed the 5 dollars gift card for Xbox and it’s not coming up on the screen does anyone have the...
  4. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  5. Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?: Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards? The reason why I'm asking is because I never had an Xbox before and I was wondering if I can get one for free by redeeming...
  6. Changing gamer tag using Xbox gift card or Microsoft points

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing gamer tag using Xbox gift card or Microsoft points: Recently I changed my gamer tag by mistake and waters my free chance, rn I figured that maybe a Xbox gift card could Help but I see no option 1d4eff62-2cd8-480f-a97b-5ebf16796699
  7. I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...: I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me a n error code and keep giving me error codes. And no seems to be able to help. Why can't you just fix the issues....
  8. Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...: For the Last 6 Months Xbox Rewards has been reduced and Nerfed constantly. Bonuses gone ,Cuts,Reductions Everything. No Comment or Response from Microsoft Rewards. Almost Every Gaming site has...
  9. As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points: As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points 6a596776-41d5-4fe4-b300-8d1422aa2210
  10. Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?: I've been earning achievements but they're not tracking in the leaderboards it says I have zero but I have the achievement unlocked and I'm not getting my Five Points for Microsoft rewards...