Microsoft please read

Discus and support Microsoft please read in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't like the new Xbox layout please change it or have the choice to change it a060381d-2fd6-466c-be1c-a538c375f8df Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pizza205, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Pizza205
    Pizza205 Guest

Microsoft please read

I don't like the new Xbox layout please change it or have the choice to change it

:)

Pizza205, Oct 19, 2017
  2. microsoft please read

you're barking up the wrong tree. Microsoft won't contact you over XBL. If you want to contact somebody at microsoft, you'll have to email them. Check the "Contact Us" page. Chances are, you're not even going to get a reply, however.

SilentStryk09, Oct 19, 2017
  3. nickIN3D
    nickIN3D Guest
    microsoft please read

I've got a feeling you're wasting your time. Good look with it though.

nickIN3D, Oct 19, 2017
  4. Microsoft please read

Hi there,

The best place for feedback and suggestions is
    here
    on the User Feedback site. It's where users can voice their opinions/ideas so the right people can see it and do something about it.

Mistress Sara, Oct 20, 2017
  5. SilentStryk09 Win User

microsoft please read

you're barking up the wrong tree. Microsoft won't contact you over XBL. If you want to contact somebody at microsoft, you'll have to email them. Check the "Contact Us" page. Chances are, you're not even going to get a reply, however.
  6. voteDC Win User

microsoft please read

[quote user="a mlg canadian"]

i have to tell you my idea private

[/quote]Before you tell Microsoft about your brilliant idea, you should make sure you have all the correct patents filed.
  7. SloppyJalapeno Win User

microsoft please read

Is he afraid we might steal his brilliant idea?
  8. get killed 25 Win User

microsoft please read

i have to tell you my idea private
  9. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Please Read

The only way to have achievements removed is if the enforcement team issues a gamerscore reset for finding that you've cheated/modded to get the acheivements. Resets will remove all of your achievements, not just the ones you want removed. Once reset, you
    would no longer be able to re-earn any of the achievements that were reset.
Thema:

Microsoft please read

1. Microsoft please read - Similar Threads - Microsoft please read

2. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  3. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  4. Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...: Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a consumer, do not buy this product. 1e603ce1-b179-4a1c-9f34-b61ec3cc3b12
  5. Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...: There are people going around banning other peoples accounts for fun for no reason *** moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Other*** bc5ab763-9a3e-41ff-9a1c-fb4fd80646a7
  6. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...
  7. Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts: Hi all, so I set up last Christmas my 14year old his Xbox series x using my Microsoft log in details and now his Xbox profile thinks he is me and also now I have downloaded the Xbox family app...
  8. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  9. Microsoft please read this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please read this: Microsoft I BEG U PLEASE ADD BANGLADESH TO XBOX IN REGIONS IN XBOX SETTINGS ok ok i don't need to be so dramatic but please add bangladesh to microsoft rewards 077f08d7-daac-455a-8041-6c8f27b7fd2a
  10. My microsoft account has been hacked (please read the full details before commenting). What...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked (please read the full details before commenting). What...: So exactly today, my Microsoft account was hacked by a malicious application. And now I cannot sign in, or do anything What to do now? NOTES: - I cannot fill out the form because the hacker...