Microsoft please read

Discus and support Microsoft please read in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't like the new Xbox layout please change it or have the choice to change it a060381d-2fd6-466c-be1c-a538c375f8df Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pizza205, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Pizza205
    Pizza205 Guest

Microsoft please read

I don't like the new Xbox layout please change it or have the choice to change it

:)

Pizza205, Oct 19, 2017
  2. microsoft please read

you're barking up the wrong tree. Microsoft won't contact you over XBL. If you want to contact somebody at microsoft, you'll have to email them. Check the "Contact Us" page. Chances are, you're not even going to get a reply, however.

SilentStryk09, Oct 19, 2017
  3. nickIN3D
    nickIN3D Guest
    microsoft please read

I've got a feeling you're wasting your time. Good look with it though.

nickIN3D, Oct 19, 2017
  4. Microsoft please read

Hi there,

The best place for feedback and suggestions is
    here
    on the User Feedback site. It's where users can voice their opinions/ideas so the right people can see it and do something about it.

Mistress Sara, Oct 20, 2017
  5. SilentStryk09 Win User

microsoft please read

you're barking up the wrong tree. Microsoft won't contact you over XBL. If you want to contact somebody at microsoft, you'll have to email them. Check the "Contact Us" page. Chances are, you're not even going to get a reply, however.
  6. voteDC Win User

microsoft please read

[quote user="a mlg canadian"]

i have to tell you my idea private

[/quote]Before you tell Microsoft about your brilliant idea, you should make sure you have all the correct patents filed.
  7. SloppyJalapeno Win User

microsoft please read

Is he afraid we might steal his brilliant idea?
  8. get killed 25 Win User

microsoft please read

i have to tell you my idea private
  9. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Please Read

The only way to have achievements removed is if the enforcement team issues a gamerscore reset for finding that you've cheated/modded to get the acheivements. Resets will remove all of your achievements, not just the ones you want removed. Once reset, you
    would no longer be able to re-earn any of the achievements that were reset.
Thema:

Microsoft please read

1. Microsoft please read - Similar Threads - Microsoft please read

2. Microsoft PLEASE READ THIS (refund denied)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft PLEASE READ THIS (refund denied): So I sent a refund request on my game Call of Duty Black Ops III because i can no longer play it because the servers always go offline and its not my internet because every online works fine But...
  3. Hello Microsoft read this please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Microsoft read this please: Excuse me I had a second hand 360 slim which was banned I have all the console details if you need them but please unban my console its second hand and I got it yesterday I've barely touched it...
  4. I NEED HELP MICROSOFT AND OTHERS XBOX LIVE GOLD PLEASE READ

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP MICROSOFT AND OTHERS XBOX LIVE GOLD PLEASE READ: 4 hours ago I bought xbox live gold for 3 months with redeem code the code was NOT used but still tells me to buy another c22dac98-a3da-4ebb-9d48-0bf621ef9b45
  5. *please read* Will microsoft ever make it so that Xbox live gold isn’t required to play ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *please read* Will microsoft ever make it so that Xbox live gold isn’t required to play ...: I wanted to know if anybody could answer this because I really like playing fortnite on my xbox but now my gold ended and I cant play it anymore. And it would make sense that they would make this...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere: Better Games - PLEASE READ MICROSOFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Play Anywhere: Better Games - PLEASE READ MICROSOFT: Hello, my PEPS! So, as most of the Xbox community know, Xbox Play anywhere is Where you can play your Xbox games on windows 10! Which I think is AWESOME! Now, I don't know the recruitment process...
  7. Xbox Play Anywhere: Better Games - PLEASE READ MICROSOFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Play Anywhere: Better Games - PLEASE READ MICROSOFT: Hello, my PEPS! So, as most of the Xbox community know, Xbox Play anywhere is Where you can play your Xbox games on windows 10! Which I think is AWESOME! Now, I don't know the recruitment process...
  8. The ban system... PLEASE READ MICROSOFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The ban system... PLEASE READ MICROSOFT: I've been comms banned for over 2 weeks now and my anger is not bad anymore so I can't talk this is bull and I went to enforcement history and it said "permenant suspension impact" like WTF...
  9. Microsoft please read this it is very important and try to add this in the future update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please read this it is very important and try to add this in the future update: Microsoft please add this in Xbox one future updates, you know gamer pics right why does teens or children can't do custom gamer pics like why. Just mostly improve the security for parents so they...
  10. *Microsoft Please Read Me* error code 0x8082000e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *Microsoft Please Read Me* error code 0x8082000e: Q. If your getting the above error code 0x8082000e insert first disc A1. if the game is already installed on your console close the error code and open the game while the disk is in the Xbox A2....