Microsoft PLEASE READ THIS (refund denied)

Discus and support Microsoft PLEASE READ THIS (refund denied) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I sent a refund request on my game Call of Duty Black Ops III because i can no longer play it because the servers always go offline and its not my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TeddyPip, Jan 7, 2021.

1. TeddyPip
    TeddyPip Guest

So I sent a refund request on my game Call of Duty Black Ops III because i can no longer play it because the servers always go offline and its not my internet because every online works fine

But when I receive my reply I am told I cant refund a game I have already played

Even though when i was refunding it the option I chose was something around the words of "problem with the game"

How am I supposed to know this without playing the game

Because I spent $100 on the game and I cant even play it

And apparently I am not allowed to refund it either

So if I do not get a refund

I WASTED $100 ON A GAME THAT WILL NOT EVEN WORK

sorry for yelling Microsoft PLEASE READ THIS (refund denied) :)

:)

TeddyPip, Jan 7, 2021
  2. TeddyPip Win User

Yeah I had that coming for me

I should have done my research

BTW I didnt mean this stuff I was tired and my brother told me the game sucked so I was annoyed

Sorry Guys :)
  3. KindGryphon Win User

So your telling me I got completely scammed by microsoft because people like steam and sony would actually refund
    They wouldn't actually. With Sony as soon as you download a single byte of the game (even if you never played it) you are not eligible for a refund.

With steam they have the same policy as Xbox. Less than 14 days since purchase and less than 2 hours of play time.
  4. Lady Nataleigh Win User

If you've owned the game for more than 14 days and/or played it for more than 2 hours, the item becomes ineligible for a refund.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

steam has the same refund policy. black ops three is working ok for me as i was playing it last night, no disconnections what so ever. never had issues with that game except when it first launched as is always the case.
  6. TeddyPip Win User

Because 2 hours is No time

The code of conduct for refunding is the most unfair out of all

They give 2 hours and after that its not their problem even thought i spent 100 dollars on a game and microsoft think its ok to just let them suffer with a game that wont work

This is legally considered stealing
Thema:

1. Microsoft PLEASE READ THIS (refund denied) - Similar Threads - Microsoft PLEASE READ

2. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  3. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  4. Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...: Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a consumer, do not buy this product. 1e603ce1-b179-4a1c-9f34-b61ec3cc3b12
  5. Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...: There are people going around banning other peoples accounts for fun for no reason *** moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Other*** bc5ab763-9a3e-41ff-9a1c-fb4fd80646a7
  6. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...
  7. Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts: Hi all, so I set up last Christmas my 14year old his Xbox series x using my Microsoft log in details and now his Xbox profile thinks he is me and also now I have downloaded the Xbox family app...
  8. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  9. Microsoft please read this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please read this: Microsoft I BEG U PLEASE ADD BANGLADESH TO XBOX IN REGIONS IN XBOX SETTINGS ok ok i don't need to be so dramatic but please add bangladesh to microsoft rewards 077f08d7-daac-455a-8041-6c8f27b7fd2a
  10. My microsoft account has been hacked (please read the full details before commenting). What...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked (please read the full details before commenting). What...: So exactly today, my Microsoft account was hacked by a malicious application. And now I cannot sign in, or do anything What to do now? NOTES: - I cannot fill out the form because the hacker...