Microsoft please read this it is very important and try to add this in the future update

Discus and support Microsoft please read this it is very important and try to add this in the future update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft please add this in Xbox one future updates, you know gamer pics right why does teens or children can't do custom gamer pics like why. Just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Orange Knight40, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Microsoft please read this it is very important and try to add this in the future update

Microsoft please add this in Xbox one future updates, you know gamer pics right why does teens or children can't do custom gamer pics like why. Just mostly improve the security for parents so they can see there gamer pic if it is not inappropriate, so please
    Microsoft change this I would be so great full if you do this

:)

Orange Knight40, Jul 9, 2017
  2. READ THIS! IMPORTANT

Subscribe To SQUIDYMAN On YouTube Or There Will Be A Giant Explosion And Know One Will Survive So Sub To SQUIDYMAN!!

captainrobbob, Jul 9, 2017
  3. CD's on Xbox One

Is it really too much to ask? WWE2k15 comes out in late October. If we have the CD Ability, it adds the ability to have custom music in game and honestly it's very important to me. Any updates on this?

THEpaynexkiller, Jul 9, 2017
  4. Microsoft please read this it is very important and try to add this in the future update

Hi there,

If you haven't done so , post the suggestion on the feedback site
    https://xbox.uservoice.com
    so the right people will see it.

Mistress Sara, Aug 5, 2017
  5. RTijssen
    RTijssen Guest
    hello

i have a problem with farming sumulator 17 my son also has a xbox one but now he can not get a mods because this notification has been blocked by user -made content in profiel settings what should i do now

RTijssen, Nov 2, 2018
  6. RTijssen Win User

Microsoft please read this it is very important and try to add this in the future update

hello

i have a problem with farming sumulator 17 my son also has a xbox one but now he can not get a mods because this notification has been blocked by user -made content in profiel settings what should i do now
  7. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

If you haven't done so , post the suggestion on the feedback site
    https://xbox.uservoice.com
    so the right people will see it.
  8. MateusFontana Win User

Kontroller turn off

Microsft is always updating its system, I hope that in a future update it will add this function, let's hope.

Thank you in advance for contacting us and expressing your opinion and feedback, it is very important for microsoft to improve xbox.
  9. InfertilePriest Win User

When will the UK get a OneGuide update?

Please can I be added to the beta program too. Very much want to try the oneguide and future updates
  10. K R Y P T l C x Win User

PLEASE READ, important.

Actually i talk normally to people online, and im pretty sure im anything but a little brat. I got banned unfairly because s trolls gained up and reported me and when i posted in the right section 6 times noone replied. I just hop your account gets banned.
Thema:

1. Microsoft please read this it is very important and try to add this in the future update - Similar Threads - Microsoft please read

2. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  3. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  4. Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...: Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a consumer, do not buy this product. 1e603ce1-b179-4a1c-9f34-b61ec3cc3b12
  5. Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...: There are people going around banning other peoples accounts for fun for no reason *** moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Other*** bc5ab763-9a3e-41ff-9a1c-fb4fd80646a7
  6. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...
  7. Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts: Hi all, so I set up last Christmas my 14year old his Xbox series x using my Microsoft log in details and now his Xbox profile thinks he is me and also now I have downloaded the Xbox family app...
  8. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  9. Microsoft please read this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please read this: Microsoft I BEG U PLEASE ADD BANGLADESH TO XBOX IN REGIONS IN XBOX SETTINGS ok ok i don't need to be so dramatic but please add bangladesh to microsoft rewards 077f08d7-daac-455a-8041-6c8f27b7fd2a
  10. My microsoft account has been hacked (please read the full details before commenting). What...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked (please read the full details before commenting). What...: So exactly today, my Microsoft account was hacked by a malicious application. And now I cannot sign in, or do anything What to do now? NOTES: - I cannot fill out the form because the hacker...