*Microsoft Please Read Me* error code 0x8082000e

Discus and support *Microsoft Please Read Me* error code 0x8082000e in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Q. If your getting the above error code 0x8082000e insert first disc A1. if the game is already installed on your console close the error code and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FolkPhoenix600, Jul 2, 2017.

1. *Microsoft Please Read Me* error code 0x8082000e

Q. If your getting the above error code 0x8082000e insert first disc

A1. if the game is already installed on your console close the error code and open the game while the disk is in the Xbox

A2. If you don't have the game see if someone you know has a Xbox one console Preferably 500Gb console (bring a hard drive usb3.0 or higher and 256Gb or bigger and the game disk will let you use it to install on the hard drive then connect your hard drive
    to your Xbox console then open the game on your console then enjoy

It has been put into discussion so it can be talked about

:)

FolkPhoenix600, Jul 2, 2017
  2. MrFragicide
    MrFragicide Guest
    please read this

Please do a connection test and provide us any error codes that are given. This will help us to troubleshoot your problem.

MrFragicide, Jul 2, 2017
  3. Jamesx82x
    Jamesx82x Guest
    HELP PLEASE!

The Xbox website is very easy to use and says this.
    Error 0x803f8007 occurs when you try to start an Xbox One game or game add-on
    You see the following error code and message when you try to launch an Xbox One game or game add-on:

Something went wrong

0x803f8007

This may mean you no longer own the content or no longer have permission to access the content. For example, you can’t access a game because you received a refund for it, or your game pre-order was canceled.

However Im not xbox support and thats who you should be contacting. They have a chat and its very quick and easy.

Jamesx82x, Jul 2, 2017
  4. MrFragicide Win User

please read this

Please do a connection test and provide us any error codes that are given. This will help us to troubleshoot your problem.
  5. StephenQuinn82 Win User

Error code 8015190E Please read

You may need to Unblock your account.

Here's how:

1. Go to the Microsoft account (formerly known as "Windows Live ID") sign-in page.
    2. Enter the email and password that you use for your Xbox Live account.
    3. If you see an email telling you that your Xbox Live account is blocked, follow the steps in the email to unblock it.
    Note You may be required to access the original email account that you used to set up your Xbox Live account, and also to reset the password for your Microsoft account.
  6. SkolMoparViking Win User

Please Read if you are getting 0x8004804E error

Yeah still gave me the same error code at 6 this morning... will be returning the game after work if its not fixed and letting the paperweight collect dust a while.
  7. H 3 R R S Win User

HELP PLEASE READ

Are you receiving any other error messages?
  8. LouiseRitson Win User

I have been trying to fix this issue for three days now...

Thema:

*Microsoft Please Read Me* error code 0x8082000e

1. *Microsoft Please Read Me* error code 0x8082000e - Similar Threads - *Microsoft Please Read

2. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  3. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  4. Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...: Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a consumer, do not buy this product. 1e603ce1-b179-4a1c-9f34-b61ec3cc3b12
  5. Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...: There are people going around banning other peoples accounts for fun for no reason *** moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Other*** bc5ab763-9a3e-41ff-9a1c-fb4fd80646a7
  6. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...
  7. Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts: Hi all, so I set up last Christmas my 14year old his Xbox series x using my Microsoft log in details and now his Xbox profile thinks he is me and also now I have downloaded the Xbox family app...
  8. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  9. Microsoft please read this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please read this: Microsoft I BEG U PLEASE ADD BANGLADESH TO XBOX IN REGIONS IN XBOX SETTINGS ok ok i don't need to be so dramatic but please add bangladesh to microsoft rewards 077f08d7-daac-455a-8041-6c8f27b7fd2a
  10. My microsoft account has been hacked (please read the full details before commenting). What...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked (please read the full details before commenting). What...: So exactly today, my Microsoft account was hacked by a malicious application. And now I cannot sign in, or do anything What to do now? NOTES: - I cannot fill out the form because the hacker...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0X8082000E