Microsoft, please fix you issues with ripping off coins!!!!

Discus and support Microsoft, please fix you issues with ripping off coins!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yet another loss of coins on my first game of the evening!! I purchased my power ball numbers and system crashed. Everything blinking, wouldn't stop,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StewedLily69260, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Microsoft, please fix you issues with ripping off coins!!!!

Yet another loss of coins on my first game of the evening!! I purchased my power ball numbers and system crashed. Everything blinking, wouldn't stop, had to leave game, get your warning that all purchases will be lost, and no choice but to back out. Please
    fix your game we are all tired of losing the few coins that we do earn. Well over 2000 coins lost and it is getting more than frustrating. Hesitatating to even play the power ball anymore.

:)

StewedLily69260, Jun 28, 2018
  2. Please fix your game so it will quit ripping off coins!

My first game of the evening and the power ball option charged me twice the coins--again. Thought it was about to charge a 3rd time. Losing massive amount of coins because it is not reimbursing as it should.

StewedLily69260, Jun 28, 2018
  3. Purchase Error

Still unable to purchase coins or tickets. What is going on? If you plan on keeping Bingo as a Microsoft game, then fix the issues, please. Otherwise, discontinue the game and give us something that will work.

Greatgrand101, Jun 28, 2018
  4. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

This seems a bit of a rip off (online compared to store)

Tell your friend to buy it online, if he feels so ripped off.

You can't flip a coin and hope to get both heads and tails.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Madden 2012 coins rip-off!

Someone created a thread on this exact same topic yesterday. I think getting coins taken away for completing games is rubbish. It seems like EA wants you to either beat your opponent into submission or make you tap out. Whoever idea that feature was should've
    been fired awhile ago. I actually think I should be rewarded for playing a tight game all the way to the end
  6. o Carano o Win User

Is Fifa 13 The Easiest Fifa to 1000G Since RTFTWC 06 ?

£10 for an achievement? That's a bigger rip off than the Euro 2012 DLC that you raged was a rip off and demanded your money back. So c'mon Terror, start another rage thread about how getting 1000g ripped you off, please.
  7. TxSimi1116 Win User

0x87de0012 error code

Grrrr so frustrating I just got my Xbox Advanced Warfare console on Monday, and I have yet to play my game. Really Microsoft! Please fix whatever the problem is, so I don't feel ripped off. :-/
  8. Tarnend Win User

Ripped off by Microsoft

Also if you explain that its a purchase for exactly the same thing twice in a short space of time as i would have though that a purchase for an actual skin wouldnt go through for something you already own (ie the first payment) if it was for fortnite currency
    (v-bucks) then that may be a different story as that could be used for different things in the game..... just giving you a heads up.

Cheers
Thema:

Microsoft, please fix you issues with ripping off coins!!!!

1. Microsoft, please fix you issues with ripping off coins!!!! - Similar Threads - Microsoft please fix

2. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  3. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  4. Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...: Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a consumer, do not buy this product. 1e603ce1-b179-4a1c-9f34-b61ec3cc3b12
  5. Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...: There are people going around banning other peoples accounts for fun for no reason *** moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Other*** bc5ab763-9a3e-41ff-9a1c-fb4fd80646a7
  6. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...
  7. Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts: Hi all, so I set up last Christmas my 14year old his Xbox series x using my Microsoft log in details and now his Xbox profile thinks he is me and also now I have downloaded the Xbox family app...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?: The left button does not work correctly. Has been difficult since I bought it and now it's finally going bad and not working properly. It's only 7 months old and still under warranty. I went thru...
  9. fix minecraft multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fix minecraft multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings ?: [img] Hello I'm Kareem. I bought Minecraft today, but I can't get into the multiplayer mode I tried many ways, such as getting out of the family group when I am over 18, and doing the players mod...
  10. Microsoft Please Fixes your Account Support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Please Fixes your Account Support?: Microsoft please Fixes your Account Support please because I am getting sick and tired of everyone I have contacted Microsoft/ Xbox Support and Litterly Told me Make A new account with better...