Microsoft please do something about the Asian hate

Discus and support Microsoft please do something about the Asian hate in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox/HALO Infinite is full of racism against Asians. Please do something about it. 60dcfd52-597c-4811-ad59-6002e5709a9b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Intrepid Rook, May 27, 2023.

1. Microsoft please do something about the Asian hate

Xbox/HALO Infinite is full of racism against Asians. Please do something about it.

:)

Intrepid Rook, May 27, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member and gamer here in the community. Hope you are well!

I totally understand how you feel and sorry to hear about your experience! I wouldn't lie I also experience some bullying and racist words when playing other games as well. Though as a fellow gamer, what I can suggest is to ignore those kinds of players you encounter and report them directly instead. Also posted in one of the Xbox community standards at https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-stan...

Xbox has their own way of dealing with such matters and to help make the gaming community healthy, we as a gamer can help by reporting such players and the ones who deal with it is the Xbox enforcement team. They don't have any live support but more details how you can report those players you may encounter can also be found at https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

I hope the information helps somehow and hope you experience more fun and fair gaming moving forward. If you have further questions feel free to post back in the community and we will be more than happy to offer our assistance with the best of our knowledge.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. SuperPandaSloth Win User

Please do something about this.

Glitches are funny and clean for everyone. modding is illegal and not funny at all so calling me a hypocrite for glitching is completely innapproriate and ignorant. i'm not traveling around freezing games because i'm an ignorant person, i try to play the
    game with my friends to have clean fun and someone always joins and freezes us and we're all forced to restart our xbox. i dont think its right.
  4. XENMIC Win User

Unfortunately it happens to all of us, the best thing you can do is keep following what you're doing and report them for abuse . Eventually things do get investigated......it just takes time as you have to understand Microsoft gets thousands of complaints
    a day.
  5. Temhotabot Win User

You're the one cheating and I'm the ignorant one? Nice. Point is glitches are no different from mods in the eyes of a legit gamer. Just because a glitch does not use a modified console does not make it any better to use. The main
    problem with glitches is many people, including yourself as proven in your video, don't know how to keep them offline and to themselves so then they get used in online matches and they do ruin the game for many players, however harmless they may seem to you
    (or the person using the glitch).

Also you should be aware of the digital contracts you agreed to:

• Don't cheat in a game unless cheats have been deliberately enabled.
    • Don't modify or hack game content to create cheats.
    And you were already told what to do in regards to your situation;
    file a complaint, submit avoid player review and move on.
  6. SuperPandaSloth Win User

i dont even use glitches to pick off other players i jump on rooftops and it glitches me to make me fly. but thanks for not answering the question i had but sticking up for the other ignorant person thats just like you.
Thema:

1. Microsoft please do something about the Asian hate - Similar Threads - Microsoft please something

2. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  3. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  4. Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...: Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a consumer, do not buy this product. 1e603ce1-b179-4a1c-9f34-b61ec3cc3b12
  5. Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...: There are people going around banning other peoples accounts for fun for no reason *** moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Other*** bc5ab763-9a3e-41ff-9a1c-fb4fd80646a7
  6. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...
  7. Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts: Hi all, so I set up last Christmas my 14year old his Xbox series x using my Microsoft log in details and now his Xbox profile thinks he is me and also now I have downloaded the Xbox family app...
  8. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  9. Microsoft please help........

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please help........: Hi Microsoft. Can you please make an app where you can play your downloaded MP3 files or MP4 files via plugging a usb wire into the usb port on Xbox one s please??? Because I could listen to my...
  10. I refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money.

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money.: Please I really need this refund as soon as possible I need this for the bills please help. cfbadd80-7476-42e7-931d-3519db9f4ea7