Microsoft please consider remaking the Too Human Trilogy

Discus and support Microsoft please consider remaking the Too Human Trilogy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Before the flaming starts I understand Silicon Knights stole code from Epic, I understand Epic won the law suit, I understand all copies of Too Human... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fhptgirl, Jun 22, 2015.

1. fhptgirl
    fhptgirl Guest

Before the flaming starts I understand Silicon Knights stole code from Epic, I understand Epic won the law suit, I understand all copies of Too Human were to be recalled from stores and destroyed, and I understand Silicon Knights is now defunct. Okie dokie?

Now since Too Human is owned by Microsoft Studios and the court ruling was only about the game engine and nothing about future versions of a Too Human game, could Microsoft please consider rebooting this trilogy. Please look through the message boards both
    here and online, there is a very large Too Human community. It would also be another MS exclusive title. Now I'm not claiming that there is enough support to justify the reboot of the trilogy but there certainly seems to be enough interest in the game to
    see if its worth it.

It must be a sore spot for Epic but perhaps they would consider rebooting the game, or better yet Rocksteady. They have done an unbelievable job on the Batman Arkham Trilogy.

Please MS, too the fans of Too Human could you please look into this.

:)

fhptgirl, Jun 22, 2015
  2. fhptgirl
    fhptgirl Guest
    BC for Too Human. You owe us MS.

@A Blue Illusion

I certainly am capable of having a civil discussion, so let us reason together.

The question of whether or not we are "owed" is subjective. Some would say the declaration of a trilogy is equivalent to a promise and some would not. It was meant mainly as a touch of humor in the thread title because of all the grief those of us who
    love TH have gone through over the last decade.

So let me try and rephrase.

To all of the Too Human fans that are out there, who defended the title, religiously met at designated times for co-op play, who were just as excited over the announcement of a Too Human trilogy as Gears of War fans were over a GOW trilogy, please lend your
    support to the request for MS to make TH backwards compatible. Perhaps there is a legal roadblock, and perhaps not. Too Human is a Microsoft Studios title and those of us who own a copy of the game in disc are legal owners of the game. If it is at all possible
    for Microsoft to activate the 360 recognition of the Too Human disc on the Xbox One, please join with me in asking MS to explore this ability and not simply dismiss the matter.

In the event that MS is legally unable to make TH BC then please join with me in requesting MS to develop or allow another studio to develop a new TH trilogy crafted around the story line of the original TH game. If you loved Too Human please lend your
    support to this thread and in doing so make it popular enough that MS takes notice.

If you have no interest in TH or actually hate the game would please consider moving on to something else while those of us who support the game try to move our efforts forward.

Thank you in advance to all who support this and to MS if you take time to consider this request.

fhptgirl, Jun 22, 2015
  3. BEASTmmb
    BEASTmmb Guest
    If you could choose a canceled XBOX or 360 game to be created what would it be?

[quote user="DarKzEnergYz"]

I know i might get laughed at for saying this, but i honestly would of liked to see too human 2. Yes the first one was not really a great game, but i did enjoy it. Too bad too human 2 got canceled.

[/quote]This is the exact game I was going to say. I loved Too Human and really wish they would have been able to finish the trilogy.

BEASTmmb, Jun 22, 2015
  4. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest

Just curious, do you believe anyone at Microsoft is going to read this thread? Or are you just thinking out loud?

Sword Style, Jun 22, 2015
  5. Ragnarok5000
    Ragnarok5000 Guest
    Too Human was terrible, a reboot will not be worth it, so hell no.

Ragnarok5000, Jun 22, 2015
  6. fhptgirl
    fhptgirl Guest
    I can see I have already drawn the attention of two trolls who could care less about the game yet felt the need to inject their useless comments. But seeing that this is a game general discussion area, yeah my hope is that enough TH fan will comment until
    MS takes notice. But until then I'm perfectly happy with the comments from various doosh-bags, spelling intentional, who have nothing better to do with their lives than crap on everything so they look hip and cool. Knock yourselves out.

fhptgirl, Jun 23, 2015
  7. If they 'could care less' that would mean they had at least some interest in the game. However if they 'couldn't care less' that would mean that their interest was zero and could not go any lower.

Drunken rant over.

Microsoft might own the rights to the game but it is a tainted brand now. Also remember they didn't just rip-off Epic for Too Human but X-Men: Destiny as well.

You might see a Too Human relaunch at some point but it's going to be a long time coming. Gamers have a long memory.

NonSportsGirl, Jun 23, 2015
  8. chemicalsora
    chemicalsora Guest

"I can see I have already drawn the attention of two trolls who could care less about the game yet felt the need to inject their useless comments."

Let me get this straight: those not adding their voice to your echo chamber are trolls?

Stop taking attacks on your favorite game personally. Instead of outright flaming them, give them the benefit of the doubt - ask why they feel that way. Be interested in conversing with others. This is a discussion forum, after all.

chemicalsora, Jun 23, 2015
  9. fhptgirl
    fhptgirl Guest
    @Kanaye x

The thread title is an appeal to MS and fellow fans of Too Human. It was not a request for eveyones opinion on the game. If you did not like the game then what are you accomplishing by chiming in on a thread for those who did. But since you find value
    in the attempt to add nothing constructive, please list some of the threads you have started or commented on so I can go crap on what ever you think is important, you know, because that kind of comment really gets the discussion moving forward.

Simply put its a wasted effort on their part just to make themselves and only themselves feel important. If that's what you want the forums to turn into then by all means spend you time looking for topics that you don't care about so you can go in and waste
    everyones time.

fhptgirl, Jun 26, 2015
  10. DeadFall526
    DeadFall526 Guest
    This game was turdspit , the controls were horrible, the gear made no sense, and the story was ......tbh , I have got better dialogue and writing from my morning deuce. Bringing this game back would be the same as bring Fall of Liberty back. Not attacking
    you OP but this game was abysmal. let it join the pantheon of inferior games made for 7th gen.

DeadFall526, Jun 26, 2015
  11. chemicalsora
    chemicalsora Guest
    I don't know where in my post I lambasted Too Human. You know why? Because I haven't played it. Then why am I commenting here? Because one, this is a public forum - as in everyone can see what you post AND write on it if they wish - and second, I had thoughts
    to share about your behavior as of late, civilly.

But I see that you have zero interest in being civil.

If you want to troll the threads I'm on, feel free - the mods will take care of you eventually. I'm done here.

chemicalsora, Nov 1, 2018
  12. chemicalsora Win User

"I can see I have already drawn the attention of two trolls who could care less about the game yet felt the need to inject their useless comments."

Let me get this straight: those not adding their voice to your echo chamber are trolls?

Stop taking attacks on your favorite game personally. Instead of outright flaming them, give them the benefit of the doubt - ask why they feel that way. Be interested in conversing with others. This is a discussion forum, after all.
  13. fhptgirl Win User

I can see I have already drawn the attention of two trolls who could care less about the game yet felt the need to inject their useless comments. But seeing that this is a game general discussion area, yeah my hope is that enough TH fan will comment until
    MS takes notice. But until then I'm perfectly happy with the comments from various doosh-bags, spelling intentional, who have nothing better to do with their lives than crap on everything so they look hip and cool. Knock yourselves out.
  14. DeadFall526 Win User

This game was turdspit , the controls were horrible, the gear made no sense, and the story was ......tbh , I have got better dialogue and writing from my morning deuce. Bringing this game back would be the same as bring Fall of Liberty back. Not attacking
    you OP but this game was abysmal. let it join the pantheon of inferior games made for 7th gen.
  15. Sword Style Win User

Just curious, do you believe anyone at Microsoft is going to read this thread? Or are you just thinking out loud?
  16. NonSportsGirl Win User

If they 'could care less' that would mean they had at least some interest in the game. However if they 'couldn't care less' that would mean that their interest was zero and could not go any lower.

Drunken rant over.

Microsoft might own the rights to the game but it is a tainted brand now. Also remember they didn't just rip-off Epic for Too Human but X-Men: Destiny as well.

You might see a Too Human relaunch at some point but it's going to be a long time coming. Gamers have a long memory.
Thema:

1. Microsoft please consider remaking the Too Human Trilogy - Similar Threads - Microsoft please consider

2. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  3. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  4. Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...: Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a consumer, do not buy this product. 1e603ce1-b179-4a1c-9f34-b61ec3cc3b12
  5. Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...: There are people going around banning other peoples accounts for fun for no reason *** moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Other*** bc5ab763-9a3e-41ff-9a1c-fb4fd80646a7
  6. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...
  7. Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts: Hi all, so I set up last Christmas my 14year old his Xbox series x using my Microsoft log in details and now his Xbox profile thinks he is me and also now I have downloaded the Xbox family app...
  8. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  9. Microsoft please help........

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please help........: Hi Microsoft. Can you please make an app where you can play your downloaded MP3 files or MP4 files via plugging a usb wire into the usb port on Xbox one s please??? Because I could listen to my...
  10. Microsoft consider implementing "Disable Xbox On-Screen Keyboard" please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft consider implementing "Disable Xbox On-Screen Keyboard" please: Microsoft should consider implementing an option for Xbox users to disable the on-screen keyboard. As an Xbox user, it can be quite frustrating having to repeatedly press the Windows key + Esc key...