Microsoft - please add an audio delay adjustment in Audio Settings

Discus and support Microsoft - please add an audio delay adjustment in Audio Settings in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The audio delay is unavoidable for some gamers. Can't be difficult to add a delay slider in the settings that affects games. Please Microsoft,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MeloveGaming, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Microsoft - please add an audio delay adjustment in Audio Settings

The audio delay is unavoidable for some gamers.

Can't be difficult to add a delay slider in the settings that affects games.

Please Microsoft, consider this. Thank you!

submitted by /u/MeloveGaming
    [link] [comments]

/u/MeloveGaming, Mar 16, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox Series X Dolby Atmos sound delay

You’re looking at processing delay, you need to adjust the audio delay on either your TV or the sound bar consult your manual
  3. PenetronnZune Win User

Audio out of sync with my TiVo Premire

There are typically delay/audio sync settings for hdmi on receivers and soundbars and I suspect this is your problem. Try looking though your component manuals to see if you can adjust this.
  4. feffreyfeffrey Win User

my headset audio isn't working correctly on my controller

Have you tried adjusting the audio in the audio settings to be the correct frequency
  5. StreamerXILE Win User

Audio Video Delay on Twitch

Click the settings icon on the audio channel

Go to advanced audio properties

CLick sync offset

and then adjust that. It will vary depending on how much of a delay you have, so you are best doing an irl stream "testing audio etc" get a viewer to help you or watch/listen on your phone. Make a distinctive sound, something with a visual cue, and adjust
    the ms offset until its accurate :) ms = milliseconds for the audio to be adjusted.

Listening on your phone is also a good way to see if you are having issues or if it is the viewers. I have had it a lot where people come in saying my audio is breaking up, but I'd be listening on my phone on a different wifi network and have 0 issues. Sometimes
    things like that are down to them using add block, or not clicking the lock icon on the browser and permenantly allowing twitch/mixer to use flash
  6. NasifK Win User

Xbox voice chat

Go to audio setting and adjust microphone
Thema:

Microsoft - please add an audio delay adjustment in Audio Settings

1. Microsoft - please add an audio delay adjustment in Audio Settings - Similar Threads - Microsoft please add

2. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  3. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  4. Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...: Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a consumer, do not buy this product. 1e603ce1-b179-4a1c-9f34-b61ec3cc3b12
  5. Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...: There are people going around banning other peoples accounts for fun for no reason *** moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Other*** bc5ab763-9a3e-41ff-9a1c-fb4fd80646a7
  6. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  7. Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...: Def Jam F.F.N.Y Has to become backwards compatible with the Xbox X ... please make this happen Mr Microsoft..... 71e76ffc-141c-4d7b-96da-fe9eb52b4e1b
  8. Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.: It was my childhood back in 2011 and I really want to play it again to remember the memories I had with the game and also to play as banjo and kazooie considering I played it on my iPad....
  9. Please add UPI system to buy games from Microsoft store including Xbox pass

in XboX Insiders
    Please add UPI system to buy games from Microsoft store including Xbox pass: I have only Rupay card and dont plan to get any other card , Here In india we only use UPI system , ( google pay and paytm) Please add the system In your Store as every other Company provides it...
  10. Microsoft please add Microsoft rewards in morocco even the poorest have Microsoft rewards...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft please add Microsoft rewards in morocco even the poorest have Microsoft rewards...: I m waiting for so long You always say that Microsoft rewards will be available in morocco 8e2b9a86-59c8-44fb-ae90-51bcdb1d990c