microsoft penalized my account on false reports

Discus and support microsoft penalized my account on false reports in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; microsaoft penalized my accounts on the terms that I was using profanity and being an unsporting player in the gaming community. this is the total... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NeEdlEhEAd36986, Sep 11, 2017.

  1. microsoft penalized my account on false reports


    microsaoft penalized my accounts on the terms that I was using profanity and being an unsporting player in the gaming community. this is the total opposite of what happened 2 days ago I was playing payday 2 and got into a heated argument with another player
    but not once did I ever use any profanity all I said was (its just a game don't take it so seriously) and then he started yelling through his headset going on about how much better he was then me he even went as far to say (you suck at the game just kill yourself)
    and after he said that I left. I reported him two or three times and Microsoft did nothing I'm the one getting cursed at by another player and I'm the one that gets penalized for reporting some one for justified reasons.

    :)
     
    NeEdlEhEAd36986, Sep 11, 2017
    #1
  2. Keep getting flasely reported for cheating

    I keep on getting these random false reports on my account for cheating even tho I’m not cheating in anyway at all, I’m guessing I’m getting these false reports because I’m over a level 1900 on Grand Theft Auto V Online, even tho it’s legit and I haven’t
    cheated to reach that level. I noticed these reports pop up the other day on my reputation page. Does anyone know if anything will even happen if I keep getting these false reports even tho I’m not cheating? I will include a screenshot of the reputation page.

    microsoft penalized my account on false reports [​IMG]
     
    Christopher69B, Sep 11, 2017
    #2
  3. People reporting false reoprts to the Enforcement team

    I have had my account suspended by a gamer because him and his friends were not able to steam my stuff off my games so this gamer made a false report to the enforcement. And was sent another suspension (while my account is still suspended until July16 by
    false report because they got upset for not being able to steL my stuff) Today on July 4th. I was not even home because out watching fireworks until after 10 pm tonight. How is this possible when I was not on my xbox?? These kids on here are getting out of
    hand and making false reports!! Now I am unable to do anything on my Xbox!!
     
    up420soultaker, Sep 11, 2017
    #3
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    microsoft penalized my account on false reports

    Sorry to hear it. However the PET do not use these forums. You'll need to log in to http://enforcement.xbox.com/ and click the hammer icon. From there you can see the reason for the action and open a case review
    with them.

    As for reporting, please remember to only report once. Each report you send on a tag pushes that tag to the bottom of the list and will take longer for the PET to investigate.
     
    onyxishere, Sep 12, 2017
    #4
  5. onyxishere Win User

    microsoft penalized my account on false reports

    Sorry to hear it. However the PET do not use these forums. You'll need to log in to http://enforcement.xbox.com/ and click the hammer icon. From there you can see the reason for the action and open a case review
    with them.

    As for reporting, please remember to only report once. Each report you send on a tag pushes that tag to the bottom of the list and will take longer for the PET to investigate.
  6. Gandalf& Dumbled Win User

    How did my rep go up?

    if you reviewed my account you'd see i've never cheated against the code of conduct only gta 4 & saints row 4 which those have in game cheat options also i always i was only reported for cheating never got a penality because that's a false report
  7. OfWolfAndFear Win User

    Sock Puppet Harassment

    Thank you sir, but I am almost certain the game referenced (Cronus something-or-other) either does not exist (as I have tried and failed to do a search for the game in the game store), or is being used soley as an excuse to troll.

    Lastly, will I be penalized for reporting so many of this person's accounts? Again, this person is using several accounts to harass people and I am worried that me filing reports against so many will flag my profile for making false reports.
  8. MasTerKi3Z Win User

    Cyberbully&Scam

    It is recommended that you report people and block them, Microsoft will penalize these people.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

    my account gamertag was false reported

    A forced name change is only issued if a gamertag violates the ToU/CoC.

    You can go to the enforcement site
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB
    to see any enforcement action on your account & file for a case review if eligible.
Thema:

microsoft penalized my account on false reports

Loading...
  1. microsoft penalized my account on false reports - Similar Threads - microsoft penalized account

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  4. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  5. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  6. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  7. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...
  8. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  9. Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store: I recently booted up my Xbox after a month of not using it and it auto updated now I can't download games through the Ms store due to the store not loading completely I've tried resets I've tried...
  10. Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge

    in XboX Insiders
    Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge: I noticed that some of my friends have the badge on their profiles. I remember joining the preview and checking it periodically, but it hasn’t appeared on my profile yet. Has this happened to...