microsoft penalized my account on false reports

Discus and support microsoft penalized my account on false reports in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; microsaoft penalized my accounts on the terms that I was using profanity and being an unsporting player in the gaming community. this is the total... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NeEdlEhEAd36986, Sep 11, 2017.

1. microsoft penalized my account on false reports

microsaoft penalized my accounts on the terms that I was using profanity and being an unsporting player in the gaming community. this is the total opposite of what happened 2 days ago I was playing payday 2 and got into a heated argument with another player
    but not once did I ever use any profanity all I said was (its just a game don't take it so seriously) and then he started yelling through his headset going on about how much better he was then me he even went as far to say (you suck at the game just kill yourself)
    and after he said that I left. I reported him two or three times and Microsoft did nothing I'm the one getting cursed at by another player and I'm the one that gets penalized for reporting some one for justified reasons.

:)

NeEdlEhEAd36986, Sep 11, 2017
  2. Keep getting flasely reported for cheating

I keep on getting these random false reports on my account for cheating even tho I’m not cheating in anyway at all, I’m guessing I’m getting these false reports because I’m over a level 1900 on Grand Theft Auto V Online, even tho it’s legit and I haven’t
    cheated to reach that level. I noticed these reports pop up the other day on my reputation page. Does anyone know if anything will even happen if I keep getting these false reports even tho I’m not cheating? I will include a screenshot of the reputation page.

microsoft penalized my account on false reports [​IMG]

Christopher69B, Sep 11, 2017
  3. People reporting false reoprts to the Enforcement team

I have had my account suspended by a gamer because him and his friends were not able to steam my stuff off my games so this gamer made a false report to the enforcement. And was sent another suspension (while my account is still suspended until July16 by
    false report because they got upset for not being able to steL my stuff) Today on July 4th. I was not even home because out watching fireworks until after 10 pm tonight. How is this possible when I was not on my xbox?? These kids on here are getting out of
    hand and making false reports!! Now I am unable to do anything on my Xbox!!

up420soultaker, Sep 11, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. However the PET do not use these forums. You'll need to log in to http://enforcement.xbox.com/ and click the hammer icon. From there you can see the reason for the action and open a case review
    with them.

As for reporting, please remember to only report once. Each report you send on a tag pushes that tag to the bottom of the list and will take longer for the PET to investigate.

onyxishere, Sep 12, 2017
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. However the PET do not use these forums. You'll need to log in to http://enforcement.xbox.com/ and click the hammer icon. From there you can see the reason for the action and open a case review
    with them.

As for reporting, please remember to only report once. Each report you send on a tag pushes that tag to the bottom of the list and will take longer for the PET to investigate.
  6. Gandalf& Dumbled Win User

How did my rep go up?

if you reviewed my account you'd see i've never cheated against the code of conduct only gta 4 & saints row 4 which those have in game cheat options also i always i was only reported for cheating never got a penality because that's a false report
  7. OfWolfAndFear Win User

Sock Puppet Harassment

Thank you sir, but I am almost certain the game referenced (Cronus something-or-other) either does not exist (as I have tried and failed to do a search for the game in the game store), or is being used soley as an excuse to troll.

Lastly, will I be penalized for reporting so many of this person's accounts? Again, this person is using several accounts to harass people and I am worried that me filing reports against so many will flag my profile for making false reports.
  8. MasTerKi3Z Win User

Cyberbully&Scam

It is recommended that you report people and block them, Microsoft will penalize these people.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

my account gamertag was false reported

A forced name change is only issued if a gamertag violates the ToU/CoC.

You can go to the enforcement site
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB
    to see any enforcement action on your account & file for a case review if eligible.
Thema:

1. microsoft penalized my account on false reports - Similar Threads - microsoft penalized account

2. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones. But the battery cover(?) at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information...
  3. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  4. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  5. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  6. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  7. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  8. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  9. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  10. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36